Dramatic prophecies of the Great Pyramid Dramatic prophecies of the Great Pyramid discussion

Prophecy that came true

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (last edited Oct 08, 2010 11:29PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Paul "According to the Great Pyramid, the final conflict will occur at the end of the present millennium. We may be witnesses of the destruction of the statue of Nebuchasnezzar's dream.
September 17, 2001 is cited by the great pryamid as the end of a six thousand year cycle, symbolized by the six days of creation described by the book of Gensis, the age of Adam"(pg.150).

To me, that's pretty damn close. It is only 6 days off from 9/11. I will give this to the prophecy. Over that thousands of years, 6 days is close enough. It is also the same number of the symbolic days in the prophecy, which could mean a lot of things. The imagery of the destruction of a statue and the destruction of tall buildings can't be denied as practically identical. And no one would disagree that the event changed the world. The end of a cycle and the end of the "pre 9/11" world are eerily similar.

Make if it what you want. All I did was quote the passage from the book and give solid examples of how fits together with a major world event. To me, the odds of these being a coincidence are, at quick thought, astronomical. Given the length of time from not only the writing in the Pyramid, but just from 1974 when this book was printed (originally published 1961 in spanish); the accuracy of the imagery; and the specific date given, I would consider this worth deep thought by many people.

I am open to any thoughts you have.

message 2: by Simon (new)

Simon Wainwright I read this book in 1974-75, and I am in agreement with Paul, this prophecy was very well established that Sept. 11, 2001 the world as we once knew it has come to an end, and a new Age has been ushered in. The 6 day difference is according to how we calculate time now, but the Great Builders calculated time a little different and over these thousands of years I would bet their calculations were correct. Further the prophecies of the Book of Revelations pick up where these prophecies end. We are now seeing the Horsemen of the Apocalypse unfold before our eyes (The rider of the Red Horse is given a Bow and he takes peace from the earth), this does not mean simply war, but peace (in other words terrorism). Peace is disrupted everywhere. The rider of the Black Horse come with balances and takes away economic security worldwide famine and economic crisis And finally rider of the pale horse come as the resurgence of disease decimates humanity on every continent.