Wild Things: YA Grown-Up discussion

Fantasy/Sci-Fi > White Cat

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kellee (new)

Kellee Moye (kelleemoye) White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) by Holly Black White Cat by Holly Black

Anyone else read this book?

I found it to be so very well done. It was a concept that no one had done before, it had twists and turns that I never saw coming, and it was such a mixture of genres that many different types of readers will like it. (And the cliffhanger!!!)

message 2: by Bill (new)

Bill (reedye) | 71 comments I loved it BIG time.

message 3: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 157 comments I thought it looked interesting. I haven't read it yet. Is there any word on how many books are planned?

message 4: by Bill (new)

Bill (reedye) | 71 comments Just three I think. Red Glove 2011 and Black Heart 2012.

message 5: by Arya (new)

Arya (izlandzadi) | 686 comments I started it but never got a chance to finish . . . seemed really weiiird to me. But it was definitely interesting (what I read of it) probably should finish it sometime *sigh* must check out of library again.

message 6: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 110 comments okay becasue i loved tithe and wanted to read 'white cat' so its good to hear its good!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The first time I couldn't finish White Cat. The idea that the main character was a murderer didn't set well with me. Then I started seeking out books with anti-heroes, White Cat came up repeatedly, and so I made myself read to the end. Good book!

Has anyone read others in the trilogy? The second I liked, but wasn't so happy about the third. What are your experiences?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

White Cat (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Holly Black (other topics)