Erin Hunter Fan Group discussion

About RP > Prophecy/ Plot

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth how about two warriors in RiverClan(since no one pays any attention to them) have a strange vision while at a Gathering of the Great Oak toppling down, destroying every leader to their last life. A StarClan cat whispers to them, "When the wind stops running and the shadows grow, you will find help in the thunder's withered clouds."

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam What's it mean?

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth That the leaders are putting their Clans in danger, that WindClan will be weakened, the ShadowClan will begin destroying everything, and that ThunderClan will be an ally in the storm to come.

message 4: by Sam (last edited Oct 08, 2010 06:55PM) (new)

Sam When River floods the grounds of those who walk, the Shadows will fall and the Wind will stop. The rolling Thunder will cease to exist and the River will rule all.
Though for the fallen, those who are brave enough must answer the call. Only then can they contain the rapid flood.

message 5: by Carson (new)

Carson This is the prophecy.

A pack will soon fall under the spell of a evil ones call. Blood will be spilled and lies will be formed. But four will soon rise and make the pack strong again.

message 6: by Sephiroth, *flails* Playing catch-up (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 54 comments Mod
Ooh. Flamesoul could be the driving force behind sam's prophecy where riverclan takes over everything, or he could be the driving force behind riverclan in mah prophecy below. x3 I NEED TO BE EVIL! 8D lol

Do we have a prophecy already anyway? You need to formulate the basic prophecy (or at least what you expect it to accomplish) down before you start choosing who's in it. o.O

When the moonlight dies at a half-moon's rise ripples of darkness flutter inside the sky and across the Clans, turning the wind black and cold, the river murky with evil, and the wind and the river set forth a storm tainted with darkness. The shadows fall first to the speed of the water and the thunder ceases as the storm begins. The stars' light remains unclouded until the stormbringers walk in dreams to shatter the boundaries between the stars and their opposite...

Only one star, one shadow, two wind, two river, and one thunder will be able to take down the storm and restore the Clans to where they rightfully should be....

message 7: by Laika (last edited Oct 11, 2010 03:08PM) (new)

Laika The blistering cold will keep its hold
on the elderly, expectant and young
the only way to stop this is to know the ancient tongue

the snow and ice will not suffice
to provide with fresh-kill
you must live off each other; one death after another, to survive the shattering chill

an avalanche of blood and snow will be coming this way
and it will bring much death and dissaray
four of shadows, river, thunder, and wind, will be sacrificed to many's dismay
only this will stop the hailstones and the blackened days of night
only this can stop it
only this
can stop
the fright.

message 8: by Wingstar (last edited Oct 11, 2010 06:15PM) (new)

Wingstar I have an awesome one! I wrote my own manga of it and i worked a good 3 years on deciding what it should be. Here was the final outcome:

"Thunderclan will be taken under the wing of one cat..." Its my cat's (Wingclaw) prophecy, She was born with a necklace of a wing and a wingshaped birth mark given from starclan to become Thunderclan's leader through a troubled time. She will work her way up, though there will be a block in the path, a cat named Sunsetfang will challenge her as deputy. Will Wingclaw save Thunderclan? Or will Sunsetfang's bloody path lead Thunderclan to ruin?

message 9: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya The Beginning of Destruction:

All the packs are going through drought and famine which makes the more vulnerable to danger. A rouge wolf arrives with a few others and convinces all the packs but Skypack that he can help. Skypack is given the choice to join him or leave. They are chased out of their home and must find a way to get back. Meanwhile the packs famine is growing worse and worse everyday and they are beginning to question the rouge but any cat who challenges his leadership will be executed. Skypack's leader decides to fight and make war. They must gather all the warriors they can get to fight before its the end of the packs for ever. -By: Grayatripe16 (Scrougelover!!!)

I really like this prop he (she?) made, replace all the packs with clans

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hmmm..... Oh, I am thinking of one right now!

When the star's light dims, and the forest rises strong, the moon's offering will hold the key. The dove, the larch, and the eagle must fly to the shadows, or all will be hopeless.

message 11: by Sephiroth, *flails* Playing catch-up (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 54 comments Mod
Don't believe this was ever decided upon, so I'm going to make this important so people will see it.