~Beliefs~

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Misfit #1, is (new)

Misfit #1 | 26 comments Mod
Discuss your beliefs here! :)

message 2: by Misfit #1, is (new)

It's possible. Some scientists say the earth is only 1,000's of years old cuz if it was millions of years the sea would be more salty. That's possible too, isn't it?

message 3: by Carson (new)

Carson That is true. To some scientists its a competion to find the newest thing.

message 4: by Misfit #1, is (new)

Ya.

message 5: by Misfit #1, is (new)

This world is crazy. Am I right or am I right? lol

message 6: by Carson (new)

Carson Meghan☺☺☺☺ wrote: "its kinda sad, almost as if they are playing 'god'"

Yes it is. I wish they can just stop with trying to create new species and stuff.

message 7: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 6 comments In science last year, we talked about how Earth was created with dust. It exploded(weird) and earth came to be starting out in the shape of God's eye the expanding from soil and dirt to grow grass. Kind of a weird theory to believe don't you think?

message 8: by Carson (new)

Carson Yeah.

message 9: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 6 comments Definetly. Where do they get this stuff from?

message 10: by Carson (new)

Carson They just make it up,I guess.

message 11: by Misfit #1, is (new)

thatd be cool tho. there once was a black place and then BOOM!!! cool! look! it mad an awsome shape! lol

message 12: by Jaye (new)

Jaye ♥Meghan♥☺♪♫ wrote: "have you ever noticed that God created adam and eve and all that, but where do dinosaurs and the ice age come in prehistoric time? I think that , since a day did not exist and our lives are said to..."

HawkHeart wrote: "Discuss your beliefs here! :)"

i've had that same thought, too! :)

message 13: by Jaye (last edited Nov 16, 2010 07:26AM) (new)

Jaye ♥Meghan♥☺♪♫ wrote: "I believe in 'gap' creationism a little bit. that all those times came during the destruction gap."

but on the other hand, would God need all that time to create? the Bible says He created by giving a command in faith, so maybe the sceientific evidence is flawed? i've come to the conclusion that some things we'll never fully know or understand this side of Heaven...

message 14: by Misfit #1, is (new)

o.