Erin Hunter Fan Group discussion

Warriors General > Least fav. Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Tigerstar, Scourge (even though he killed Tigerstar. It's kinda like if umbride beat snape), and Hawkfrost

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually, I kinda liked Tigerstar. Hated Hollyleaf.

message 3: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Breezepelt is a jerk. Though I suppose it's not really his fault, 'cause Crowfeather wasn't a very good father.

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Crowfeather is fine, but you have to admit that he wasn't a very good father.

message 5: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Maybe. But then there would have to be a whole diferent plotline, which would probably result in something bad happening to a charrie we like.

message 6: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Besides, I don't think Tigerstar would care.

message 7: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Yeah.

message 8: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing So…

message 9: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Yay for teacher in-service days!

message 10: by rachel (new)

rachel I dont really hate any of the characters.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

wow well i like Breezpelt and tigerheart and dovepaw dovepaw is my fav!!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like Dovepaw...

message 13: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing I like Dovepaw.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

sierra how come u don't like her?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She's all stuck up and "Oh I can't handle these powers"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

well shes not stuck up for one and ivypaw is a jerk and can't be jelous about everything and she lied and was stupid to listen to tigerstar and hawkfrosta dn she lead her clan to bettle and she's the reason so many cats died and were injuired so she's rly dumb and dovepaw is only an apprentice and if you had special powers it would be hard for u!! so yeah!

message 17: by IJ (new)

IJ (ijwitt) Oh dear. I bet this'll fill up with "I hate Ivypaw"s and "Hollyleaf is evil"s quickly. Sheath you virtual claws- debating is fine, but I hate trolling.
Oops. Acting like the leader again. Sorry, I can be really bossy all the time sometimes.
I love Breezepelt- maybe I shouldn't, 'cause you know, duh, he's evil! But I love reading about the mouse-brained things he does. He's like a cockroach- you just love to hate them!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

MaKenna... IVYPAW DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER! NOBODY HAS TOLD HER IN TRAINING NOT TO DO THAT!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 08, 2010 01:50PM) (new)

well im gonna sheath my claws and stop fighting but still she's not my fav. and dovepaw is mine. your opinion can be your's but mine is mine im going back into warrior mode again ((Scarpath must retern to her apperntice for battle trainging moves she had promissed GTG!))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ilona wrote: "Oh dear. I bet this'll fill up with "I hate Ivypaw"s and "Hollyleaf is evil"s quickly. Sheath you virtual claws- debating is fine, but I hate trolling.
Oops. Acting like the leader again. Sorry..."

thx! but do u like ivypaw she's soooo stupid in my opinion!((directed to ivypaw and tigerstar))

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I hate you, Princess! Buck up and be tough, you ninny!

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth lol! Yeah!

I will push you off a cliff, Leafpool! You next, Firestar!

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth erm... HOLLYLEAF killed Ashfur.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth nice. I think Ivypaw should stuff her snout in a hole, and Dovepaw should fly away to fall off a cliff. I like doom by cliffs!

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ?

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Oh. I want her to! She would throw herself in! Firestar and Bluestar all over again!

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth OF COURSE! That cat is a snooty traitor.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Ivy.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Uh-huh! She is trained by *SPOILER!* Hawkfrost in the Dark Forest, and turned away from her sister because she is too busy to groom her!

message 30: by Carson (new)

Carson Yeah! She can change! Have a heart.

message 31: by Emily , *wonders if playing catch-up is like playing mustard...* (last edited Oct 09, 2010 12:40AM) (new)

Emily  | 72 comments Mod
I can't say that I particularly care for Dovepaw...or Jayfeather...or Lionblaze..

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) I can't stand.... Leafpool. >_> Or Brambleclaw.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Boo IVYPAW and TIGERSTAR!!!

message 34: by Carson (new)

Carson I actually don't like Brambleclaw and Lionblaze.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Er...i'm only on the 4th book so i'm wayy behind here but i don't like Tigerclaw or Darkstripe..

message 36: by Laika (new)

Laika Firestar's my least favourite...sorry to say...he's just a bit TOO perfect. I like a character withfaults too.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Gotta admit, I'm with Shadowcat.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((this is off track but i have a group to advertize: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3... ))

message 39: by Savita (new)

Savita (haltranger) Brambleclaw. He's cool, but he's too...goody two shoes. Lionblaze...he just weirds me out.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth hehe. I like Jayfeather, but he reminds me a bit too much of a moody teen with anger issues....

message 41: by rachel (new)

rachel Well, the one cat i REALLY hate is LEAFPOOL! She ruined Squirrelflights life and now Brambleclaw hates her now. Leafpool should have thought BEFORE becoming a med. cat.

message 42: by Savita (new)

Savita (haltranger) I love Jayfeather!!!!!! I feel awful for Leafpool.

message 43: by rachel (new)

rachel no Leafpool jsut makes me ANGRYYY i mean all she can do is ruin ones life.

message 44: by Eugenia9 **LS9**, Oh High School is annoying (new)

Eugenia9 **LS9** | 260 comments Mod
Scourage,Tigerstar,Hollyleaf,Ivypaw,Ashfur,Thistleclaw,and Darkstripe.

message 45: by Savita (new)

Savita (haltranger) Yeah, Hollyleaf was annoying. I don't know, I just like Leafpool.

message 46: by rachel (new)

rachel WHY DOES EVERYONE FEEL SO SOOORRRYY FOR LEAFPOOL?!?! she brought it on herself

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Tigerstar because he's cunning...i don't like him because he turned on his own clan...

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) I hate Tigerstar, Breezepelt, Firestar...well I don't hate him but he's a bit annoying, Hawkfrost, Sharpclaw, Mudclaw, and Brokenstar

message 49: by rachel (new)

rachel you hate all the evil ones. I Love all the charries.... BUT LEAFPOOL

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I HATE.....

Breezepelt
Leafpool
Scourge
Hawkfrost
Brokenstar
Mudclaw
Onestar
Ashfur