The group that will always LIVE! :P discussion

High School > High School rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 38 comments Zodiac wandered down the hall.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 38 comments Zodiac 'oomphed' holding her back with one hand. "Watch it."

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments Aki look at Zodiac and Clare around the corner wondering....what they are going to say or do next...

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 38 comments "Zodiac," he sighed, straightening his coat and books, "Yours?"

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 38 comments He smiled at her and turned, continuing down the hall. "Pleasure meeting you." he called over his shoulder.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 38 comments Zodiac slipped into math ((Yuck :( )), sitting in the back.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 38 comments Zodiac doodled absently on his mathbook, drawing swirls and eyes, barely listening to the teacher.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 38 comments Zodiac jerked upright when the bell rang, grabbing his stuff. The teacher glared at him, handing him a detention slip.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 38 comments He sighed, going to his locker and throwing in his books. He took out his english lit books.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 38 comments He flipped throughthe pages before tossing it in his backpack, slinging it over one shoulder. He took out his cellphone to text his brother.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(were can i join in from?)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 38 comments He walked out the door, swinging onto his motorcycle.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

( ah....sorry wasnt thinking there thanks)

Dimitri walked down the hall.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri looked at her then looked to his locker.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri looked back at her "are you having trouble?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiled slightly "names Dimitri....nice to meet you Clare...."

2 other boys looked at Dimitri then walked away quickly.

Dimitri chuckled slightly watching them leave then looked back at her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

one of the boys stopped "that guy.....Dimitri.....he is dangerous....."

Dimitri sighed and looked at the boy then shot a sharp glare "what was that.......i dont think i heard you correctly......"

the boy's eyes widened slightly "n-nothing......at all"

message 18: by David (new)

David jones | 17 comments where can i start from?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri sighed and looked back to her " tell you the truth i have absolutely no clue.......probably the spreading of rumors...."

message 20: by David (new)

David jones | 17 comments is this where i start from, im kinda confused (im slwo at times)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

David wrote: "is this where i start from, im kinda confused (im slwo at times)"

(sure....i guess you can start here)

Dimitri chuckled "oh i can guess the rumors about you just fine......"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri smiled warmly "yeah....they really drive ya crazy......"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri looked at the paper then to her "alright that would be great"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri nodded and wave "see ya"
he turned around and walked out of school.

message 25: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments Aki didn't realize that Zodiac and Clare left already she heard a footstep behind her and jump and fall on her butt. She also realize she was there until the end of the day what the heck was i doing.....she ran so fast fall right next to Clare and Dimitri. She feel really hard on her knees. "Ouch" in a whisper and very soft voice.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri glanced down at Aki "are you alright....?"

message 27: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments Aki jumped and blush slightly looks up and saw Dimitri, "Not really really my knees hurt a little." she look down and saw that her knees were quit red.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri smiled slightly "lets get you up....."
he held out a hand.

message 29: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments Aki look at his hand and was very nervous but, took his hand, "Why thank you." In a ver soft voice and noticing she didn't know his name at all.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri nodded as he helped her up "names Dimitri......"

message 31: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments Aki blink in surprise that this boy knew what she was thinking, "Name Aki." Looks around, "You know u don't have to do this Dimitri."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri chuckled "who could just leave a girl hurt......and not to mention lying on the ground.....?"

message 33: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments Aki smile, "Its funny im a Senior and all this year your the first to help me out and talk to me. Im usually to myself." She didn't expect the one that will notice her was a boy and a cute one.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"im the first?" he said surprised "wow.......thats just wrong....."

message 35: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments Aki smile and slowly got up realize she wasn't getting up but, it was starting to hurt more than she thought, "its ok im usually quiet and a lone wolf too."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri smiled slightly and picked her up "lets get you to the clinic......."

message 37: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments Aki wide her eyes and start to fell fuzzy inside, "oh you didn't have to pick me up Dimitri."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"its the least i could do for someon so kind....."
he said as he carried her to the clinic.

message 39: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments aki smile and look at him, "Kind me more like a chicken." in a ver soft way she giggle.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri laughed "no....your not a chicken....."

message 41: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments Aki smile, "well thanxs. I hope i don't get anything profile on anything because, i have to much in on my hand...im #1 in my grade...and i have like 6 different clubs im in and like 4 sports im in." She look at it and thought of all the things she had to do and got really nervous on she wasn't doing anything.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri sighed "you wont....."

message 43: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments aki look at him, "You know ur nicer than my own parents....parents only care for me to be the better than everyone else....and better than i big brother."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri stood up and looked down at her "really......hmm i dont know who my parents even are....."

message 45: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments Aki look at him for a few second and look down, "Im sorry to hear that."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri smiled slightly "its fine....i wouldnt want to anyways...."

message 47: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments Aki look at him, "why is that if i may ask that question?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

he sighed "i heard they were criminals....."

message 49: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 90 comments aki frowns and giggle softly, "wow our parents are totally different my parents are big boss about law...my dad is the governor of this city and mom is ver big lawyer will known all over."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri chuckled "wow....."

« previous 1