Gregor and the Marks of Secret (Underland Chronicles, #4) Gregor and the Marks of Secret discussion

The Underlanders in love.

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

AngelBunny I am seeing some sparks fly with Luxa and Gregor. And some bad sparks fly between Vikus and Solvet. I have read all the books so anyone reading these should talk to me and I won't be a spoiler. Pinky promise! I wanna start a underland chronicles club so get back to me!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the books. I've read them all maybe...10, 15 times through. I'm an expert.

Kendall Anne I read the first three and part of the forth, but then I got kind of bored with them. =)

Elizabeth Read all of them. Loved them.

Tally Am a huge fan of these books. I still haven't found a character better than Ripred.

Redwallcrazy I've read them all and I liked them. I'm reading the Hunger Games now, but so far I like Gregor better. The thing that ruined it for me though was that at the end of the fifth book, they killed off my favorite character. I cried for a good twenty minutes. I'll miss him.

Andrew McNab Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, aweome in power! wrote: "I've read them all and I liked them. I'm reading the Hunger Games now, but so far I like Gregor better. The thing that ruined it for me though was that at the end of the fifth book, they killed off..."
I cried when... oh my gosh I have to reread the series because I forgot the name of Gregory's bate. But I cired when his bat died.I'm ashamed I can't remember his name.

Kevin ninamango read all of them, and adored the series. also read the trilogy of hunger games and also loved those, think both series are phantasmagorical.

Pearl I have read all of them. I wish Luxa and Gregor get together! :(

Kevin ninamango i don't really care about their romance, but i like the books

message 11: by Tori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tori AngelBunny wrote: "I am seeing some sparks fly with Luxa and Gregor. And some bad sparks fly between Vikus and Solvet. I have read all the books so anyone reading these should talk to me and I won't be a spoiler. Pin..."

That would be great to shart a club. what school do u go to I go to maple grove jr. high

message 12: by Tori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tori Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power! wrote: "I've read them all and I liked them. I'm reading the Hunger Games now, but so far I like Gregor better. The thing that ruined it for me though was that at the end of the fifth book, they killed off..."

I will miss him two he was a good bat

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Miss Ares. I began to love him...<3 <3 <3

Austin Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power! wrote: "I've read them all and I liked them. I'm reading the Hunger Games now, but so far I like Gregor better. The thing that ruined it for me though was that at the end of the fifth book, they killed off..."

He was my favorite too, i liked the book Catching Fire better than any of the Gregor books but i agree that the Gregor Series was better.

Gideon I read the whole series and there all great!