GoodTimes Group discussion

Roleplay > Hunger Games Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) ((Roleplay HERE!!!))

message 2: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) ((Um what is the setting for this roleplay?? Is it forest or water or??))

message 3: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) ((Can I make myself a gamemaker???)))

message 4: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) ((Sure. I would have made a description, but I already have a bunch of other arenas going in another group. Plus I am almost out of ideas.))

message 5: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) ((Ok))

message 6: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) The arena is a lake. On the lake there are islands. Each island is a different setting. the islands themselves are about 3 kilometres wide and long. you need to swim to the islands. The cornucopia is on a island 1 kilometre from the starting place.

Then you can just make it up from there.

message 7: by Blair (last edited Oct 24, 2010 04:09PM) (new)

Blair Zadallia Annalic sat in the meadow outside of her home district, District 4. Her hair, like silk strands, waved in the gentle breeze. Her brother was out of school and was playing down by a large lake outside of the borders. He knew as well as Annalic that it was dangerous to be outside at this time of day. Peacemakers would be on duty now and it would be approximately 12 o'clock am before he would be home. Being the age that he was is would most likely scare the socks off him to be in that environment and that time. Annalic only wished he was able to get home sooner.