GoodTimes Group discussion

Roleplay > Camp Half-Blood Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) ((Roleplay HERE!!!))

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) Ariana practiced her archery alone, preferring the company of silence. her senses alert, she picked up someone's approaching foot steps, she whirled around.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Tenlynne walked to the archery station for target practice silently. she heard footsteps beside her and tensed. she also heard arrows already wizzing, suddenly stopping.

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 65 comments Kable walked about, looking from place to place

message 5: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Mia was riding her black arab horse Shadow when she noticed something going on at the archery station.. She cantered over to see what was happening...

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She heard Kable's footfalls next to her, and Mia's horse, Shadow, coming up rapidly. Darn, she was so hoping for some alone time.

message 7: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) "Everything ok?" Mia asked Tenlynne.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She smiled at the girl
"yeah, just peachy. you?" she asked. she knew that this girl could see right through her, but trying had never hurt anyone.

message 9: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) "Great. Mind if I join you?" Mia swung of Shadow and got out her long bow..

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) "Nope" she said, popping her p
"so, how are you doing lately?"

message 11: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) "Fine.. yeah Shadows been really good lately." She got her bow a fired a arrow. She hit the bullseye...

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Ten(her nickname) positioned her bow, notched an arrow, and let it loose, it hitting the exact center of the target.
she turned back to her best friend((that oaky with you?))
and said
"that's awesome!" she saw Ariana on the other side of the range.

message 13: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) ((yep thats awesome..))

"Geez your getting good, almost as good as me." Mia said smiling.She let another arrow fly it hit the end of her arrow..

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She smiled and did the same, hitting the exact center yet again. a bird cawed in the sky, and she aimed upward, nitching an arrow in a blur of speed, and shot it. before anyone knew what was happening, the bird was falling to the ground fast.

message 15: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Mia jumped back and the dead bird landed at her feet..
"Show off!" Mia smiled.. "Wana come for a ride?" she asked getting shadow.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) "Heck yes!!" she said. She never got to ride the horses.

message 17: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Mia helped Ten up onto the back of Shadow. "Hold on." She nudged Shadow on and they cantered up to Ten's house..

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Ten lived in the same place where Chiron and Dionysis lived. No one knew why, she just did. No one knew whose kid she was, either, though she had been at camp half blood or a's long a's she remembered. And she had always stayed in that same house.

message 19: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) ((Who is Chiron and Dionysis?))

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) (( the trainer/centaur is Chiron, and Dionysis is a god who was punished and a's his punishment has to run the camp. He hates kids.))

message 21: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) ((Oh ok))

message 22: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) They arrived at the house and Mia jumped off Shadow and helped Ten down. "Hey maybe I will catch you later." Mia jumped back on Shadow.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) "Kay, see ya." she muttered, a bit distracted, a's she walked back into the house. It was warm and cozy inside, and she felt at home when the heavenly smell of cinnamon wafted through the house. She walked into the kitchen to see Chiron baking a pie.
"mmmm" she murmured, swiping her finger into the whipped cream and licking it off.

message 24: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Mia cantered away from the house back to her own place, it was rustic and one of the oldest places at the camp but she liked it. It felt like home to her. She un-saddled Shadow and groomed her then went inside.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Ten went into her room and changed out of her armor and into her shorts, an tank top and kicked off her shoes, grabbing a journal and heading outside. The cool wind blew gently at her face, and she smiled into it and let it blow through her hair for a few minutes. Then she ran at a full sprint to the woods where they play capture the flag, not slowing down a's she climbed a tall tree and sat gently on a branch.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 29, 2010 01:48PM) (new)

Aaron packed his bags. He had his Harp, Pegasi Whistle, shield, bow and arrow, and his roman armor. He knew that ditching camp this summer was wrong, but he wanted to show that Roman Demigods and Greeks can cop together.
He ran into the forest and saw something. Greek fire. He ran and grabbed it. He knew this was going to be handy. He started to use some sticks to build a camp for him.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She saw a guy, around her age, most likely, run into the forest quickly. She jumped down silently from her high point in the tree and sprinted after him. That was her Greek fire.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2010 01:50PM) (new)

As Aaron started to build, he heard a pinecone crack, and saw a girl running. He knew he was in trouble. His mom had been like this before, and he knew it was a sign of trouble. So he grabbed everything he needed and ran as far as he could. Then he stopped. He took out his sword, and it transformed into a harp. "I knew you wanted the fire, so I think you need to listen to the fire of the music. Oh, and please don't catch on fire. Literally." And he started to play his KO harp.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She plugged her ears, sensing danger, and stared him calmly in the eyes.
"that's my fire, you know." she said, not able to hear a thing.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, Im sorry, but I can't hear you over this music," Aaron said, smirking, and still playing the harp.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She frowned, approaching him, and used magic earmuffs to block out sound. She then promptly punched him in the face, preventing him from playing anymore, stole her Greek fire, and stood there

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, that doen't matter, 'cause there's another solution to this," Aaron said, taking out a sleeping dart. "Nighty night!" And Aaron threw the sleeping dart right at her stomach.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Please do not swear again. Please.))

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) ((I'm sorry! I don't ever swear. I think my friend got onto the account somehow and posted that. :c))
She fainted to the ground, curling up onto her side.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its fine. I understand that they hack into accounts. Next time, log out if youre using a public computer.))

Aaron smiled and took the Greek Fire.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) ((alright, it won't happen again! I really and truly am sorry!))
She drifted to and from conscienceness.
When she finally awoke, groggy eyed, it was pitch black from night and the forest cover, and the boy was nowhere to be seen.
"Ah, geez." Ten said, holding her head, which had a pounding headache.