♥ Mona Lisa & Monère Mad ♥ discussion

Mona Lisa's men > Favorite Heroes

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurastamps) I'm a huge fan of this series. And I totally swoon for Gryphon, Halcyon, and Dontaine. Yummmmmmmy! *lusty grin*

message 2: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 2 comments I just LOVED Halcyon!!! I wanted more of him!

message 3: by M (new)

M (dolly_loves_disco) | 22 comments Mod
me too! i am always a sucker for the old fashioned charm! *sigh* oh but gryphon too though, he's just beautiful & so self-sacrificing - sobbed my heart out in MLB. then dontaine is so sweet & GORGEOUS... amber so strong & loyal... oh, who am i kidding?! i just love all of them!! although not so much crazy dante... even though he's just a tortured soul underneath... M x x

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurastamps) Ya know, I never could warm up to Dante. He was in that one book and then gone, never to reappear. It's almost like that book was the oddball in the series. I can't think of any reason why she would introduce Dante. All her heroes weave in and out of all the books except for him.

message 5: by M (last edited Oct 09, 2010 01:21AM) (new)

He really is crazy as cat-s*!t isn't he?! lols. I wouldn't mind seeing him back even though I don't really like him. I see the whole Dante storyline as giving us a little more info on the Goddess Tears & why ML has them etc. Think it also makes her develop more as a Queen too - that plus all the Mona Louisa & Gryphon stuff took away some of her naivety & added a little hardness to her. Which I guess is both what she needs to 'rule' & pretty true to life in the way some events shape us. I found I really wanted Dante to just clear off all the way through... although then when he did go I was a lil sad. Despite finding the darkness that came with him difficult it also made the world & characters more gritty and real. M x x

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurastamps) I liked the King guy in the underworld better. What was his name? So sad he had to bring Mona Louisa back since they did seem to love each other.

message 7: by M (new)

oh yes... the horny *lols* Gordane. I thought that - seemed to be genuine affection from the former Ice Bitch there. Didn't want her back either though because although she has softened now, I still hate her for Gryphon *grr!* x x

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurastamps) Right...Gordane!! I so agree about Louisa. She is one selfish bitch (but then most of the Queens are except the one Mona Lisa rescued). It will be interesting how Mona Louisa & Mona Lisa do reunited again. o_O