Medieval Roleplay!!!!!!! discussion

Roleplay!!!! > Peasant Forrum

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cale_Steps (last edited Jul 13, 2008 08:43AM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 29 comments If you are here...you are a peasant, cook, merchant, etc. NO ROYAL PEOPLE PLEASE!!! This forrum is for the use of peasants in any castle. We will talk about things that you may want to rant and rave about....so be there!!!

Chat:
If you are on this forrum to simply chat with the classes around you, please use ((....)) to enclose your chat. This is so you do not disturb the role play around you.

Roleplay:
You can only partisipate in roleplay if you have a character that has been RETYPED somewhere along this topic. YOU CAN NOT HAVE MADE A CHARACTER ELSE WHERE AND THEN COME HERE AND PLAY ALONG WITH THAT CHARACTER IF YOU HABE NOT YET RETYPED THE CHARACTER HERE!

Thanks to all that follow the rules!

Name: Misty
Apperarence: Dressed in rags, brown hair-strait, but often tangled.
Personality: Smart, kind, optimistic, has to live off of crime
Pet: Stray Saint Bernard puppy named Sammy
Other: lives on the street.

message 2: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 32 comments Name:Ada
Appearance:dark auburn/brown hair-four inches below the shoulders, blueish/green eyes,relatively pale skin, and 5'4
Personality:adventurous,outgoing,happy,funny,yet can be quiet and depressed when she slows down enough to think
Caste system:peasant/cook.(is that what you meant?)
Pet:(optional)
Family:mother, little brother who's eight, grandparents, and an uncle(father died in a war)

message 3: by Kiara (new)

Kiara omg!! thats my fav guy name!! and one of my fav characters in a book!!!

message 4: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (e-wolfrandomperson2) | 6 comments Name: Xeltera
Appearance: Shaggy black hair, has a black cloak,and he rides on a black horse (=D).
Personality: Keeps to himself, stealthy.
Caste system: Merchant/trader/traveler
Pet: Black horse named Eclipse, and a (crazily) nonblack wolf, named Ranark!
Family: none

message 5: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 29 comments Misty walked along the patio road to the town square. She was so proud of hereslf! She had just stolen 2 peices of gold, and she felt naughty, but she wanted to spend it.

She came to the merchants booth and looked what they had to offer.

message 6: by allie (new)

allie Name: Elena
Caste: Peasant(Maids Daughter)
Personality: Shy, Kind, Lonely, Hard worker, Wishes she could have more friends, Loves to read.
Appearance: Wavy Blonde hair that is half braided and half flowing down to her waist. Wears her only dress which is blue and white. Has deep greenish-blue eyes with long eyelashes, is 5 7 and a half useally bare foot.
Family: One mom, dad used to be a noble but died and left mother to be a maid.
pet: Persian cat was last gift from her father. Cat is 2 years old and is named Sophia .

message 8: by Keyanah, Just waiting for this group to be revived. (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 132 comments Mod
I think so!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» YEAH! WHOOT FOR ME! (Or us, me and Mal, a.k.a. Manzie.)

message 10: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 29 comments ((Yah! Anything that's not upper class-mystical or not. You can be a dragon...or whatever really!))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Catriona
Appearance: old clothes, brown curly hair, brown eyes, poor, beautiful
Personality:nice, caring, hard working
Caste system:peasant
Pet: Kitten named Flo (found her in a basket)
Family: none