Hunger Games Roleplay! discussion

Games Preperation > Tributes Rooms

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 112 comments Mod
This is organized by which District you are in (1 on floor 1, 2 on floor 2, ect. Goes up to 12 on floor 12)

message 2: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) 9(Oh, OK then, no one'd started there yet, so... well, thanks.))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Andreas shrugged. He pressed the '8' button so clearly marked on the elevator.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Lissa smiled, and nodded at him wordlessly. She felt the elevator, and it made her stomach flip. She clung to Andreas for support.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

He pit a hand against the wall to steady himself. "Wow, this thing is fast." He said as it came to a stop.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) "Really fast," she breathed, her arms around his neck to steady herself.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Andreas put a hand on her shoulder to help.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Lissa smiled, and clung tighter. "Thanks," she told him sheepishly, but she didn't back away.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Andreas chuckled. "No problem. Come on," He started for his dorm.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Lissa followed him silently. She watched all the movements in mild interest.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He opened the door and let her in. His room was nice and tidy, like no one had even touched it yet.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Lissa grinned when she walked in. "Either an avox really likes you, or you're really neat." She told him, smiling as she inspected the room.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm neat," He said with a shrug.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) "I see that. I'm impressed," she told him with a smile.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Andreas chuckled. "Just a habit I've picked up over the years."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Lissa smiled at him, abd stood there akwardly. "Is your district neat?" She asked him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head. "Very hectic. But it was always my job to clean around the house."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) "Sounds like fun," she said sarcasticly. She crossed her arms, self-cinciousness sinking in.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"IT is for me... Cleaning helps me think." HE said, smiling a little.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) "Really? How?" She asked him, tipping her head slightly abd moving closer to him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I get to be working, and no one really bothers me, so I get time alone to think about things. And before I know it, I'm finished." He explained.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) "Wow, what kind of things would you think about?" She asked him.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anything that's on my mind."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) "So, if you were cleaning what woukd you be thinking about?" She asked, wondering if she was in his thoughts.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's going to happen in the next few days..."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Lissa shuddered openly. She wiped under her eyes. She went to give him a friendly hug. "Don't worry, Andreas. We'll be fine, we have each other... And our skills," she added quickly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "Lissa shuddered openly. She wiped under her eyes. She went to give him a friendly hug. "Don't worry, Andreas. We'll be fine, we have each other... And our skills," she added quickly."

"I think we'll make it at least a little while."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) She hugged him tighter, tears threatening to escape her green eyes. She looked up at Andreas, her face less than an inch away from his.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "She hugged him tighter, tears threatening to escape her green eyes. She looked up at Andreas, her face less than an inch away from his."

Andreas looked down at her. "We shouldn't be doing this." He managed after a bit. "You have a boyfriend, don't you?"

message 30: by *~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (last edited Dec 03, 2010 09:53PM) (new)

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Lissa bit her lip, and looked down. "Yes," she said slowly, "but I also told him that I might have to sacrifice my world for the games. Plus, we're by ourselves with no stupid cameras in our faces as the Capitol tries to blow us to pieces."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "Lissa bit her lip, and looked down. "Yes," she said slowly, "but I also told him that I might have to sacrifice my world for the games. Plus, we're by ourselves with no stupid cameras in our faces ..."

Andreas nodded. "Alright, but I don't want to be the one to pull you away from him."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) "You won't," Lussa murmered, pressing her lips against his gently.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Andreas pulled away. "Look, Lissa. I'm sorry. I like you, but just not like that. You're a nice girl, but you already have someone, and it will already be hurting him enough to see you go through this, let alone with a different guy."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Lissa bit her lip on emberassment. She pulled back from him, "sorry. I probably shouldn't have jumped in like that. I'm sorry." She looked at him, obviously emberassed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "Lissa bit her lip on emberassment. She pulled back from him, "sorry. I probably shouldn't have jumped in like that. I'm sorry." She looked at him, obviously emberassed."

Andreas sighed. "Come on, let's go somewhere else."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Mrs. Erin Hawthorne(jk!) wrote: "Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "Lissa bit her lip on emberassment. She pulled back from him, "sorry. I probably shouldn't have jumped in like that. I'm sorry." She looked at him, obviously..."

Lissa nodded eagerly. "Ok. Where?" She asked him, tilting her head.