Character Diaries > Whimsicality's Sexy Character Diaries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
Name: Myra Dejeunesse
Mood: Self-Hatred
Entry:

Four years: four summers in this camp, four beads on my necklace, four years of feeling the most mediocre emotions, four years of calm happiness.
And now this is my fifth summer at Camp Half-Blood-- it's my fifth summer! and now I'm feeling more than I've ever felt before in my life.
There's the camp quest, to start. What it does to poor Holly... I've never liked the Hunters, or hated them either; no passionate view on their existence.

They were merely there. Until-- until--
I was in the infirmary last week, delivering medecine, and the air was so lank, so brittle, so sick: the lack of energy was depressing. I stared at the girls in the room, the sick girls whose immortality used to shine on their skin like silver.
And I couldn't take it, so I ran.

I want the people on the quest-- Caspar, Carter, even Deitra-- to come back quickly, to come back safe with the cure. I want everyone to be safe. I've almost never wanted anything so badly except...

Except Lucas.
Dark angry eyes and darker curly hair, the features I can never seem to get enough of set in lines of determination, aggression, anger.
I hate him.
I hate him.
I hate him for making me feel such passionate extremes, from hate to love to hate again.
It was all a game at first. I was intrigued, beguiled. Now he's playing me and I hate him-- hate him for it.

I hate myself.
I hate myself.
I hate myself for being the leader of his little fan-club. So many lovesick girls all because of one naive, aggressive, blind and arrogant jerk. He'll tire of me soon, he'll turn his eye to another pretty girl (Rachelle, maybe, that red-haired vixen who screams confidence, or Freesia, sweet-looking Demeter child) and I'll hate myself more for feeling shocked, hurt, betrayed.

No.

I won't allow it. I have my pride, and Holly's too. The boy she loves is on the other side of the country facing possible death-- the weight of the Hunters rests on the shoulders of the heroes. And all I can do is run after a Son of Ares who, for all his simple brusqueness, is one of the most confusing people I've ever had the misfortune to meet.

I hate myself.

I jumped off a cliff into the water yesterday, after seeing Lucas tagging after the Nike girl. I paid the price in my best friend's tears.
I hate my vanity; I hate my jealousy; I hate how dramatic and impulsive I am; I hate every single flaw that is me.
Maybe I'll be a Hunter after the illness is solved. They don't have silly troubles like I do.

Oh, France, tu me manques tellement! Ma troisieme maison s'est devenu prison.

--- Myra

message 2: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Name: Caspar van der Effing Lewsen
Mood: Incredibly F*cking Annoyed
Entry:

I'm in the middle of nowhere. I'm on the quest I've been waiting for, for so long. And who do I have to trust my life with?
A marble statue and an oversensitive pile of vain nerves.
FML.
Actually, don't do that.

I would give my hands and feet for Hayley (gods, I miss that Apollo twerp so f*cking much), Diona (closest sibling I have... for all her adorable quirks) and Holly to be here.

Holly: I can imagine her on this quest with me. She's more real than Carter or Deitra. Her brow puckering as she frowns and tells me in her sweet voice that I messed the directions up completely.

I'm in love with her.

It feels nice to say that: I'm in love with her. I'm in love with her! Hey, mister! Do you see that black-haired girl with the stormy eyes? Isn't she the most beautiful thing you've ever seen in your life? I'M IN LOVE WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That IM should have lasted longer. Gods, if Deitra hadn't spent so long being awkward, I could have talked to Holly longer. I could have seen Hayley and Diona. I miss them so much.

Carter! I'm going to kill that son-of-a-bull before I ram my sword down the throat of the next monster I see. He's pining after a girl he barely knows, has barely talked to, venting all of his energy for a pointless reason.

I'm the only sane person here, and gods know I'm only half-sane.

I was excited for this thing, but now I don't know... I want this to be over, I guess. I want to see my girls at camp again. I want to tell Hayley she sucks at the cello and watch her stick her tongue out at me, knowing that I really mean she's the most incredible musician I've ever heard. I want to tell Diona that she's a terrible excuse for a sister, while she really knows that I mean she's the most mature of us all.

I want to hold Holly in my arms and kiss her, and think of nothing at all except bliss ever again.

I have to go yell at Carter now.

--- Wine Boy

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments AMAZING!

message 4: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Aw, fanks! :D

message 5: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Coolio!

message 6: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

^^ Thanks, Shayster.

message 7: by Shayla (last edited Oct 07, 2010 07:15PM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Welsome, Whimsy!

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Omg!!! I freaking love Caspar!!!!! Lol

message 9: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Ahaha, so do I :3
I saw the model I'd picked for Caspar on the subway a while ago... O.O

message 10: by *~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (last edited Oct 08, 2010 01:40PM) (new)

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Oh that's so cool!!!!!! :D

message 11: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Yeah, it totally freaked me out xD

message 12: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 11750 comments Mod
That's creepy.
Heheh, you should've run up to him and said 'Hey, you're the pic I used for my imaginary character Caspar!' that'd be funny

message 13: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

I was staring at him in utter shock for about ten minutes, then he noticed and smiled oh so deliciously. Then his stop came (he got off at Queen) and he winked and said, "See ya later, sweethawwwt," in this AMAZING English accent and stepped off. He was... so talll... and amazing... O.O

message 14: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

lol

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) =O Woah! That so freakin' cool!

message 16: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

:3 IKR! :D

message 17: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
*walks into topic*
totally awesome, Whim. ~smexy~
PWNED.
*walks out*

message 18: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

LOLWUT. <3

message 19: by Devyn Kelly! (new)

Devyn Kelly! | 133 comments Nice Diary Entry! (:

message 20: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Whimsicality wrote: "LOLWUT. <3"

EXACTLY.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL, IVI, OWNSAUCE.

message 22: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Name: Ajax Gremm
Mood: Terrified... but liberated.
Diary Entry:

I’m in shock.
I told her.
Finally.
And somehow I don’t think she took it well.
The last thing I want her to do is cry over me—I’m not worth her tears, or her troubled thoughts. But knowing Holly (and unlike some people, I have the right to say that yes, I know her quite well) she’ll be torturing herself over the best way to tell me to get the hell out of her life for good. Because I am quite the master at screwing things up, yes? Crumpets and a bag of fucking tea.
Now I’m quite tortured myself. Why must that incredibly idiotic son of Dionysus win her over so? What, is he really that good-looking? It’s really not like she fell for him because of his incredible brain capacity. Unless it was the lack thereof.
I think if I’d told her I was in love with her when I was sixteen—she fourteen, the last time we’d talked as best friends—we’d have (hopefully) been together still. Honestly, I can’t imagine my life without her and the past three years have been a bloody drag of weighty emotion. Life without Holly for me... well, frankly, it sucks.
I don’t want her to choose me over him. I want her to choose whatever makes her happier. Because if I know for a fact that she’s happy where she is, then I think I’ll be able to take it.
Luck’s never been on my side, and neither has love... I don’t know, Mum, is it time?
- A.G.

message 23: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments I loved the "crumpets" part.

message 24: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

^^ He is, after all, British! And he takes pride in his heritage. :3

message 25: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments :D

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Awww! My heart is begging Holly to choose Ajax!

message 27: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

She did! :)

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) REALLY?!? *weeps with joy* ='D

message 29: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

:D I'm glad you approve of him!

message 30: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

You're making me die, seriously Whim. Why do you have to be such an amazing writer?

message 31: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

*epic blush* I'm not that good!

*ominous tone*

Yet.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) I forsee you one day becoming this epikk gothic themed author who will be famous like the HP and PJ series!!! And when you publish and my friends say "Ohmygosh! This is amazing! I'm so addicted to her writing!" I can say "Ha. I used to rp with her on Goodreads!"

message 33: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

*melts in the flattery*

Gosh, no. xD But I hope so, Lighty, I hope so!

K, I gotta go. :3

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) I see all! I know all! ....kay. I kinda just creeped myself out. ohwellz.
=( Aww...bai Whimsy!

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments I bet that's what's gonna happen. Sorry, but I dissaprove! Holly should be with Caspar!!!!!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) What happened to Caspar? I never see him anymore.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments He's on the quest. Holly's a cheater.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) oooooooh. I didn't know! O>O HOLLY! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!?

message 39: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

I like drama. See that's the problem with the VA series. Yeah, she has conflict with Dimitri being a Stroigi and stuff. Mason didn't count. The true meaning of love is to actually find out what it is. It's a vs. thing. Life isn't always daisies and roses, like Twilight.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments -.-" not funny, Kat. She better choose Dimka or I'll be pissed!!! Rp at Hades?

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Pfft. I never understood Twilight.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments You're not helping

message 43: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

*Neon Kat* wrote: "I like drama. See that's the problem with the VA series. Yeah, she has conflict with Dimitri being a Stroigi and stuff. Mason didn't count. The true meaning of love is to actually find out what it ..."

More like Disney. D*MN YOU DISNEY. YOU LITTLE STEALER. FUFUFU.

message 44: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Whimsicality wrote: "*melts in the flattery*

K, I gotta go. :3"

I'll be at the book store and I'll be reading the author bio
Me: "HA. IT'S WHIMSICALITY. LIGHT WAS RIGHT."
Everyone else: o.O
and I'll probably get kicked out.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Hahahaha, so true! :D

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Rofl! Yes! That would be amazing! I've only ever gotten kicked out of a library adn it was my friend's fault. *pout* Ah wellz.

message 48: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "Whimsicality wrote: "*melts in the flattery*

K, I gotta go. :3"

I'll be at the book store and I'll be reading the author bio
Me: "HA. IT'S WHIMSICA..."

IF THAT EVER HAPPENS I WILL PERSONALLY REMOVE ALL MY BOOKS FROM THAT BOOKSTORE AND PUBLISH AN ARTICLE DISSING THEM. <3

message 49: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

WHIM.
LAWL. ITS GONNA BE A BORDERS.

message 50: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

THEN BORDERS WILL BE DRAMATICALLY BANKRUPT BECAUSE, OBVIOUSLY, THEY CAN'T GET NO BUSINESS WITHOUT MAH BOOKS....

-.- Now I'm just being incredibly self-absorbed.

'Scuse me.

:3

« previous 1 3 4 5