The Warrior Clans discussion

Important > My loss...(sry if you've already read this...)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 2086 comments Mod
http://www.youtube.com/user/LylaWarri...
Hey, this is a totaly random vid.(With a few cuss words :/ lol) Me(lyla) is on the left and Pittbull lover(Here on Goodreads; Blue) is on the right and Thomas(on the couch) is my lil' bro.

The two kittens names are Stormy and Ginger. The names OBVIOUSLY match there coat colors. Ginger-boy, Stormy-girl. I rescued them after hurricane Earl when their eyes weren't even fully open and I hand nursed them for 3 weeks untill they started eating hard food.

The day they died, I was at Blue's house so my mom was watching them. She let them out, as usual, around the house adn the played normally. They were perfectly healthy kittens. Then Stormy stopped playing and layed down by the refridgerator(because of the warm air from the vents) like she usually did.

My mom saw him laying funny, on his side and picked him up, he was kinda limp. She found Ginger like that two. When she called the vet, they said it was most likey colic and that I found them with it. He said they were going to die, as there was no time to DRIVE an hour and a half to a clinic(especially since we don't have a car). He was like "Woah, are you telling me you kept these abandoned, feral kittens alive for 4 weeks?" and my mom is like, "yup". He said it was incredible and extremly rare for them to have survived as long as tehy did, and whatever I did, I did right. And what do-you-know... an hour later, they were dead..... :*(

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah I saw this and it's just......................................;-;

message 3: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

i know...

message 4: by Regan , I love Ryan Beatty (new)

Regan  Carson | 2267 comments Mod
omg i am so sorry D: My cousins cat(whom was so special to me) died on thursday

message 5: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

aw... poor you!! =(

message 6: by Regan , I love Ryan Beatty (new)

-sigh- but yours is still so worse! i'm so sorry D: and such a short time

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I am sorry... :(

for some reason this reminded me of when my dog died...

message 8: by Regan , I love Ryan Beatty (new)

oh i hated that day! my dog(sorta... its a long story on how this is my dog) died just a few weeks ago... i still miss him

message 9: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

=(