May '08 Knotties discussion

Wow...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 2 comments I got the book last Saturday, started it on Monday or so, and finished it today (Saturday)... Anyone else? :) I really liked it!

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 11 comments I LOVED this book! Did anyone else actually read it besides us? LOL!

message 3: by Pam (new)

Pam | 2 comments I read it! I picked it up on Sunday and finished it yesterday. It was confusing to read at first, but once I got it I sped through it. It was pretty good.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicwoods) | 2 comments I read it. I'm glad you guys recommended it- based on the jacket alone I would have never bought this book. But i ended up enjoying it. I agreed the timing thing is a litlle confusing- especially since i read the book in a lot of short sittings on the subway. I liked it though. I thought the charachter development was very good given the context of the book too- she spent a lot of time developing their personalities outside of the whole time travelling thing.

message 5: by Krista (new)

Krista Benson (shscaptain1234) | 15 comments Mod
I liked it...until the end. :( I'm such a ham for happy endings and this one made me cry like a little baby.

message 6: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy | 5 comments I liked it too. The first 2 chapters were a killer but after you start to get to understand what is going on it was awesome. There were a few continuity issues but otherwise a good read.

message 7: by Krista (new)

Krista Benson (shscaptain1234) | 15 comments Mod
I am still confused about how the whole "butterfly effect" didn't come into play. I just can't imagine going into the past and changing something and not having it effect the future.