Hawera LibraryPlus Junior Book Club discussion

39 Clues is OVER...or is it?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesselizhowie) | 13 comments Mod
So, anyone read the last 39 Clues book - Into the Gauntlet? Do you think there will be a spin off series?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah Somewhere I heard there is a series coming out like 39 clues but theres that Black Book Of Buried Secrets One to come Out aswell so that might have some spoilers in it heres the Blurb Kind of thing.
For the Past five hundred years, the Cahills have silently dominated the world. Their desprate hunt for the 39 clues lies behind some of the history's biggest enigmas-the curse of the Hope diamand , the race to summit mount everest , the wild life and death of Harry Houdini.And now- finally- the secrets are out. With an introduction by Rick Riordan , The black Book Of buried secrets uncovers the mysteries surrounding history's most notorious family. its never too late to join the hunt,especially with The Black book Of Buried secrets to reveal thetruth about the Cahills-five centuries' worth of shocking information you were NEVER supposed to discover.....
Available 26.10.2010

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesselizhowie) | 13 comments Mod
Thanks for that Bridgette, I will be sure to let Pam know about that so she can buy it for the library!!

message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelajstdc) | 5 comments Mod
I can't find anywhere I can buy this from yet sorry

message 5: by Gladys (new)

Gladys (mini-g) | 2 comments Think about it, there are 39 Clues in the series. Why 10 books unless something bad will happen to Dan and Amy there will be more books. Common sense peps.

message 6: by Lissa (new)

Lissa (honey-bee) | 5 comments Gladys wrote: "Think about it, there are 39 Clues in the series. Why 10 books unless something bad will happen to Dan and Amy there will be more books. Common sense peps."

VERY TRUE

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

hi
someone was saying something about more 39 clues books coming out the something about cahills vs vespers at the last book club meeting i went to ( i missed the last one 4 the yr coz i was at camp) and it would b exciting to read about that. apparently u can play Cahills vs vespers on the 39 clues site

there are chances the next book is still coming, if there is another book coming we could suggest the book to the hawera library

keep posted
buzzybee

message 8: by Sazz (new)

Sazz i havent read them but i think i should and it only makes sense that if there r 39 clues there should b 39 books - not 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Sazz (new)

Sazz myself is one wotd btw not my self

message 10: by Sazz (new)

Sazz Sazz wrote: "myself is one wotd btw not my self"

sorry im really fussy bout that sort of thing

message 11: by Lissa (new)

Lissa (honey-bee) | 5 comments Sazz wrote: "myself is one wotd btw not my self"

wats this mean?

message 12: by Sazz (last edited Feb 24, 2013 09:09PM) (new)

Sazz Sazz wrote: "myself is one wotd btw not my self"

wats this mean?

oh someone wrote 'my self' not 'myself'. I meant to say 'word' not 'wotd'. can't remember where it was written or who wrote it because I wrote it in 2011

message 13: by Lissa (new)

Lissa (honey-bee) | 5 comments cool thanks