Calling all Demigods! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Shay's Character Diaries

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shayla (last edited Oct 05, 2010 07:15PM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Name: Dustin
Mood: Worried
Entry:

Okay, let's get this straight. This is a journal, NOT a diary.

With that out of the way...

Last night was amazing! Me and Anastasia were up in the tree and there was this really bright blinding star... I don't know. Then a hydra attacked! But I saved the day! We slept in tents and Sonic slept outside, as usual.
The next morning, I was steaming. I wanted to ask Anastasia to the dance, but couldn't get the guts to do it. Finally, gathering all my strength, I blurted out the question. She ended up nodded casually and accepting the oddly given invitation. I was amazed. Usually, a girl would have sared at me funky and asked what I had said, or just ditched me right then and there.
Anastasia, she's different. She listens to me. She laughs at my jokes and admires that I'm not perfect. I have my flaws, I know it's hard to believe. She accepts me for who I am and doesn't try to change me. She doen't care that my mother is Athena. She doesn't care that half of what I say makes no sense what so ever. She doesn't even care when I go over-board and re-explain everthing she already knows about me and Sonic. She doesn't run off when I smile and show my quirky teeth. She looks on the bright side. That;s what I like about her. She's funny, sweet, and the nicest thing I've ever met that didn't try to eat me.
I laugh at myself for thinking tht, but I do. I have feelings. I know, I can be jelous to. I have a soft side.
Sonic, my patner, my pal, my survivor, has been trough it all with me.
I really like Anastasia. She's much different than the girls back home. Maybe it's because she'e a half-blood like me. Maybe it's because she sees something no one else sees in me. You never know.
Anyway, I'm thankfull for everything now.
Now I sit on my bed, wondering how to impress Anastasia tonight.
Bye-Bye!
Dustin

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((I love how the whole post was about Anastasia, and for Anastasia, she hadrly mentions Dustin.))

message 3: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments ((He's...different. He acts all heroic, when he's not really))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Suppose so.))

message 5: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
You guys don't need ((<-- -->)).

message 6: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Oh...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. *blushes*

message 8: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments *facepalm*

message 9: by Shayla (last edited Oct 06, 2010 07:59PM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Name: Nahla
Mood: Annoyed

Here's where I right the f*cking feeling I get in my head over time. Who said I wanted to use a diary anyway? No one. I just decided to. Oh well...Here goes nothing.
I feel great! My life is full of rainbows and lollipops-No. My life has been a disaster. I don't have a boyfriend because everytime a guy tries to talk to me, I either walk away or tell them that if they come any closer they won't be able to sweet talk another girl again and send them off running. It's not my fault. I'm just...insecure?
I have never had to much feeling for others. So many things just tick me off. So many people.
A few:

Dietra: Freaking b*tch
Diona: Annoying little terd
Derindah: She could die for all I care
Lucas: What can I say? Oh! I know...suck-up.
Iris: Annoying.

That's only to name a few.
I have really one friend. Holly. She can make me smile and laugh. We have friendly competions and battles. We made friends after battling it out with Iris at first and then the two of us.
I have always been how I am. No one can change that. Maybe someone can. But who? I don't know anyone who fully understands me. No one gets my perspective on life: boring and pointless. I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't take five minutes to answer that the sky is blue or anyone who isn't into the frilly aspects of clothing and hair bows.
I want a friend. A friend that undersands me. I want more than just one friend. I want to meet someone who understands me. I want to meet someone who gets me. I want freedom. I want not to judged because I'm rude and unfocused.
I want life.
One thing: Life sucks.
Nahla

By the way, how did I get named Nahla?! I sound like a lion from a f*cking Disney Movie!

message 10: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (last edited Oct 06, 2010 10:11PM) (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
That was awesome. ;D

...I love how Deitra was listed first, and how she just ranted about her half-siblings in the exact same list format that you have.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL, Ivi. I noticed that as well. xD
YEAH, HOLLY FTW.

message 12: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Yay!!!!!! I'm gonna write another one later. Hmmmm....Who's inner thoughts should I express next... Any suggestions?

message 13: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Who else do you have?

message 14: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Derindah-muse
Elena-Posiedon
Iris-Ares

message 15: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Pick one and go for it

message 16: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments idk who

message 17: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Elena.

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Okay...I'll try.

message 19: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

:D

message 20: by Shayla (last edited Oct 10, 2010 12:35PM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Name: Elena
Mood:Lonely
Entry:

Hi,
I'm Elena, daughter of Posiedon. I live here at Camp Half blood.
I have great friends here, mainly Hayley.
Hayley is fun! Fun-loving that is. Jink gets along well with Nemo. That's good...right? Hayley seems to have been avoiding me. I try to say hi, but she's always talking ,usually, to someone else.
I need a new friend. Maybe...a boyfriend? I don't care. I would like someone to be my friend. Someone who understands me. Maybe a new kid. I'm good at giving tours. I don't know. I want a friend with experience. A friend with a heart. A friend who knows right from wrong. A friend...who cares.
I love Nemo. He's always there. He's my dog. He has an ability to turn dolphin at my command. It's pretty awesome.
I only feel alone because have no one to talk too. I wan someone who will listen to me. I know I'm more in touch with my middy side. I can be mature, though, when I want to be! Honest!
I tell most people everything if and when they listen. I answer every question in the truth and only the truth.
I just want...something. Someone. To listen.
Elena

message 21: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

It's good, Shay. :D

I just write a poem about understanding. @~@

message 22: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Oh...

message 23: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Yeh...
-.-'
Good job, though.

message 24: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Thanks! I made new Zues Charry.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.