Addicted to roleplay discussion

Roleplays > Magical World RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,495 (1495 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla This is a roleplay about a magical world. Witches, warlocks, shapeshifters, vampires, werewolves... You name it!

message 2: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (new)

Roze the emo-ish girl | 1415 comments Mod
[you start]

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla Chelsie licked the blood off her lips. 'That should hold me for a couple days.' she thought after she finished draining her 3rd kill of the day.

message 4: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (new)

Gabriella looked in all possible directions worriedly. She had wandered off into the forest and it was starting to get dark. Once more, she was hopelessly lost.

message 5: by Karla (new)

Karla Chelsie started to walk into the forest, where she sleeps. She loves the dark. The light almost blinds her.

message 6: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (last edited Oct 08, 2010 03:13AM) (new)

"Oh dear..." she told herself. She let out a small shriek when she stumbled on a tree root. She was terribly afraid of the dark.

message 7: by Karla (new)

Karla What was that? Chelsie thought, Maybe tonight I'll hunt four...

message 8: by Tesse (last edited Feb 28, 2011 06:34PM) (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments Rhiannon shrieked aloud when Gabriella stumbled over her.

message 9: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments (sorry, I meant Gabriella.)

message 10: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (new)

Gabriella shrieked when Rhiannon shrieked.

message 11: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments Rhiannon shrieked again when Gabriella shrieked again.

message 12: by Karla (new)

Karla Where are those shrieks coming from? Chelsie ran towards the noise and saw two girls on the ground. She could tell they were both Magical. "Who are you?" Chelsie asked. "And what are you doing here, in my forest?"

message 13: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (last edited Oct 09, 2010 10:12PM) (new)

"Oh, I-I'm Gabriella...umm, I got l-lost...Sorry, I didn't mean to i-intrude...but, I didn't k-know this forest b-belonged to a-anyone..." Gabriella stammered.

message 14: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments Shrieks again. "Agh! I'm sorry! Please don't eat me!!!" Bows to Chelsie. "I don't want to be here..I got lost and.." Rhiannon said, looking around nervously. "Oh, my name? I'm uh...Ri-Rhiannon.. Please don't hurt me most noble and honorable lady vampirette."

message 15: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (new)

Gabriella shakily got up and dusted herself off.

message 16: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments *stands up, trying not to faint from fright*

message 17: by Karla (new)

Karla "Oh god. What kind of Magical People are you?" Chelsie asked cautiously, still in a hunting crouch.

message 18: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (new)

"Ummm, its not nice to use God's name in vain..." Gabriella said, taking a cautious step back, avoiding Chelsie's question.

message 19: by Karla (new)

Karla "What are you? An angel? A witch?" Chelsie was getting irritated.

message 20: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments "She's right most honorable.." Squeaked Rhiannon. "Um, what am I? I'm just a..a little human girl who got lost in the woods while camping with her human dad?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I was walking through the woods, hoping to stumble across a lost hiker, or something, when I heard voices. They were about a mile away, but I heard them.

Giving up hope on the easy meal, I shot off in the direction of the noises.

message 22: by Karla (new)

Karla "Um Rhiannon, was it? I can sense your Magicality. Also, you are a terrible liar." Chelsie was getting very annoyed. She was ready to pounce on Rhiannon.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Without stopping, I burst through the trees an into the middle of the others. Bad move, I thought as my senses detected the magic running through their veins. Before I could be attacked, I propelled myself off of the ground and into a tree. Satisfied, I spun around on the branch and glared at the others below me.

message 24: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments Shrieks when she sees the other girl. Bolts up nearest tree and sits at top, panting.

message 25: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (new)

Gabriella started backing away slowly. "Your f-first guess was partly right..." she stammered. She had hoped that she didn't need to fight.

message 26: by Karla (new)

Karla Chelsie suddenly forgot about Gabriella and Rhiannon. "Who are you?" She directed the question at the newcommer. "Super fast... agility... a vampire?" Chelsie wanted to laugh at her stupidity. Didn't she know not to rush into another vampire's way?

message 27: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments Sits, panting in tree. Accidentally changes into a stick and falls out of the tree.

message 28: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (new)

"Are you alright?" Gabriella asked in a hush, approaching Rhiannon cautiously.

message 29: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments Stick form of her trembles violently.

message 30: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (new)

"I'm not going to hurt you, you know." Gabriella said, crouching beside Rhiannon.

message 31: by Karla (new)

Karla "Oh, a shapeshifter. Interesting. Okay so, shapeshifter." Chelsie pointed at Rhiannon. "Vampire." Chelsie points at that new person. "Or are you a Vampyre? Doubt it. To forward and quiet. And you are... close to an angel? Hmm... What exactly are you?" She directed the question at Gabriella.

message 32: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (new)

"Me? I'm one of the fallen ones." Gabriella answered, getting up and bowing a little to show some respect.

message 33: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments Rhiannon morphs back to her 'original' form, trembling and hiding behind Gabriella.

message 34: by Karla (new)

Karla "Hmm... And what exactly did you do that was so bad? You don't look like the type to fall. And you," Chelsie pointed at the other vampire, or vampyre. "Will you answer my questions or are you a wimp like that shapeshifter?" She gave Rhiannon a brief look to prove her point.

message 35: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (last edited Oct 15, 2010 04:42PM) (new)

Gabriella stared at her feet for a while before smiling a little sadly. "It's nothing that you should concern yourself with. It's a thing of the past." Gabriella didn't budge, not wanting to expose Rhiannon to Chelsie.

message 36: by Karla (new)

Karla Chelsie was amused. This could be fun, she thought. Obviously no one here could hurt her. Even if that new vampire did kind of have a dark aura...

message 37: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Moderating Moderately~ (new)

Gabriella wondered what was going to happen next. The number of possibilities overwhelmed her but with Rhiannon behind her, she couldn't afford to back down.

message 38: by Karla (new)

Karla "Well then, I propose a truce. I'm not hungry and I love a good chase." Chelsie put on a dazzling smile that showed her fangs.

message 39: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments Morphs into a cat and stands defensively in front of Gabriella, hissing and raising her hackles to try and look menacing.

message 40: by Karla (new)

Karla "It's okay, pussy cat. I'm not lying." Chelsie teased.

message 41: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments Tries not to faint from fright.

message 42: by Karla (new)

Karla "Okay then. Get out of my forest now." Chelsie said with finality, "Or you'll be my next meal."

message 43: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments "I'm not leaving Gabriella behind!" Says it in cat voice, making it sound high and squeaky instead of fierce.

message 44: by Karla (new)

Karla "Yeah. That's nice." Chelsie was annoyed, "I MEANT ALL OF YOU!" She screamed.

message 45: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments Stands firm, waiting for Gabriella to make her move.

message 46: by Karla (new)

Karla "Oh really? This is how you want to play it?" Chelsie was giving the cat one more chance. "After I propose a truce? Give you all a chance to get out? You'll disobey me? I already know your a wimp. You've got no chance against me."

message 47: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments "B-bu-but Gabriella is here and I'm not leaving without her! I'm going to protect her!" In high pitched squeaky cat voice.

message 48: by Karla (new)

Karla "And you think I can take you seriously as a cat?" Chelsie was very amused.

message 49: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 1936 comments "No! Because you're a big meanie!" (I'm trying not to fall of my chair laughing as I write this.)

message 50: by Karla (last edited Oct 16, 2010 10:55AM) (new)

Karla (Lol. You are quite strange. :P)

Chelsie taked three steps toward Rhiannon and crouches down so they are at the same level. "Thank you for the compliment." She says as she's about to sink her teeth into the cats throat. So what if she's small? Her Magicality makes for a tasty kill.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30