History RP of Warriors Lovers discussion

Role-play > Summaries

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 215 comments Mod
This will be useful later.

message 2: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments Yes, I hope so.

message 3: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ... how bout NOW?! i dont want to read everything... i lazy!

message 4: by Lennon Boy 482 (last edited Jul 13, 2008 05:48PM) (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments K..
Nightclan: Badgerclaw dies,Deadtail becomes deputy, Snowstepp( I think) becomes Mosspaw's new mentor, Stripepaw and Amberpaw find many medicine cat herbs
Fireclan: Burnttail has a crush on Owlstar

message 5: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments Snowsong, not Snowstep

message 6: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments I knew I was wrong. sorry.

message 7: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 105 comments somewhere far far away- a rogue, willow, sees twolegs smoking and they burn her family's barn down. she passes out and hears her sister calling to her.

message 8: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 210 comments NightClan: Well...not important, but a 2 apprentice, 2 warrior patrol

FireClan: Also not important, but Kits talk.

message 9: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 105 comments somewhere far far away- willow decides to travel to the mountains, and sets off
meanwhile, somewhere else far far away- her family rest and hope that willow is alright

message 10: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments Stormclan- Thunderclap, the deputy, dies. Now Raindapple can be deputy!

message 11: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin ((OMG!!! Willow!! Are you saying that Willowstar was a rogue before she was leader? Wow! I never knew that.))

message 12: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin StormClan- Raindapple kills the badger that killed Thunderclap.

message 13: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 105 comments ((well, yeah. ^^" i never said much about her history, did i? well, anyway, i'm writing this fan fic about willow's rogue life and how she joins the clans, blah, blah, blah...))

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) ((Summaries, please?))

message 15: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin ((oooh, cool!! when you're done, can I read it?))

((yeah it sounds awesome!))

message 17: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 105 comments ((^^ lol, sure! thanks guys! the thing is, i'm not sure if i'll ever get close to finishing it... *cough* XD))

message 18: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 105 comments nightclan: willow finds the nightclan camp and hickorypaw attacks her. she explains what happened.

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) ((OMG, just realized this!!!!!!! You know how there's supposed to be a SilverClan for.... umm..... I forget the name of the cat, but she was the leader and joined IceClan? I just remembered that at the beginning of the normal roleplay, about where we're going to end, Darkdapples, Goldenstreak, and company said they came from a clan that had been distroyed by badgers!!!!!! It works!!!!!))

message 20: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 105 comments ((ZOMG!!!!! IT WORKS!!!!! *gasp* *gasp* *and gasp again* silverlight, btw. XD))

message 21: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments holy cow! * Bows down to Morgan* Awesome!

((OMG that's amazing! We can create anothe rp in this group about that in the future!))

message 23: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments ((about silverclan being destoyed? awesomeness!!!!))

message 24: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin ((OMG YOU'RE RIGHT MORGAN!! I REMEMBER THAT!!))

message 25: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 210 comments ((Future?? What will we do for THAT?? Lol))

((No I mean after the history of the clans rp! We can have the silverclan rp. We can also have the streets and the mountains.))

message 27: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 210 comments ((Cool!))

message 28: by Silver (new)

Silver ((OMG, just realized this!!!!!!! You know how there's supposed to be a SilverClan for.... umm..... I forget the name of the cat, but she was the leader and joined IceClan? I just remembered that at the beginning of the normal roleplay, about where we're going to end, Darkdapples, Goldenstreak, and company said they came from a clan that had been distroyed by badgers!!!!!! It works!!!!!))
---
((but silverlight said her camp wasn't destroyed- the cats were taken captive by humans!))