History RP of Warriors Lovers discussion

Role-play > Role-play(all clans)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 724 (724 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Felicity/Rosestar (last edited Jul 12, 2008 04:13PM) (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 215 comments Mod
((Here we start the history Role-play))

Lonestar pulled himself out of his den. Nightclan seemed to be improving a little since the fox incident a few sunrises ago. He called Mosspaw and Swallowpaw over.

"I know you're only three days into apprenticeship, but, I want you two to go check the fox den," Lonestar ordered, "If there's a fox, get some warriors and take care of it."

Mosspaw and Swallowpaw rushed off.

((who would like to mentor Mosspaw and Swallowpaw?))

message 3: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments (( I will, I guess, so I'll create a warrior. One moment please.))

((ok))

Mosspaw and Swallowpaw cautiously padded to the fox den. There they saw their deptuy fighting off a young fox. The two fighting animals flung themselves at each other. Both necks were bitten. Both animals died. Mosspaw cried as she ran to the dead deputy.

"Oh no," Swallowpaw gasped, "We need to take him back. Lonestar would like to know about this."

They carried the deputy into camp, with cries of sorrow from the rest of the clan. Swallowpaw looked at his fellow clan mates. They were sick of death.

message 6: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments (( what happened again?))

((well, there was this fox attack recently. The old deputy died. I'll make Deadtail deputy soon.))

"What happened?" Lonestar came out into the confusion.

"Bagderclaw was attacked by a fox," Mosspaw replied sadly.

"But he killed the fox!" Swallowpaw announced.

"We shall prepare for the vigil," Lonestar said sadly, "I will decide the new deputy by moon-high."

message 8: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments (( k))

((we need more people t role-play.))

message 10: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments Deadtail walked to Lonestar. " I know how close you were, so I hope you know that he will never be forgotten" He said sadly, than walked away.

message 11: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments (( i know))

"Thank you," Lonestar watched Deadtail walk away. Deadtail is a very good choice. His apprentice is already pretty good and only after three days! After the last words, I shall announce Deadtail my deputy.

message 13: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments (( Yay!))

Stripepaw joined with Mosspaw and Swallowpaw.

"It must have stunk to watch him die," he meowed.

"It did," Mosspaw said sadly. Sadly, she padded into the apprentice den.

message 15: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments (( anyone?))

message 16: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments (( can I be admin?))

((wait a little Lennon.))

Lonestar leaped onto the high rock.

"Let all cats old enough gather beneath highrock for a clan meeting," he yowled to the clan.

message 18: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments Deadtail walked over, wondering who would be the new leader.

"I say this before Badgerclaw's body so he may approve my choice," Lonestar said the age old words, "Deadtail will be the new deputy of Nightclan!"

"Deadtail! Deadtail!" Swallowpaw cheered for his mentor.

message 20: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments Deadtail was shocked. And excited. He ran over to his closest friend/ apperentice, Swallowpaw. " Can you beleive it?!" said Deadtail.

"Yes I can!" Swallowpaw purred, "Congrats!"

"Now we will sit vigil for Badgerclaw," Lonestar announced as the cats dispersed to speak with their new deputy. Badgerclaw had almost been deserted. Mosspaw was the only one there.

"Thank you," Lonestar smiled at the apprentice.

"He was my mentor," Mosspaw explained.

"Still," Lonestar mewed, "Thank you."

message 22: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments Amberpaw cheered Deadtail's name before going to give her respects to Badgerclaw. "I'm sorry, Mosspaw." she mewed sincerely.

"Thanks," Mosspaw answered sadly, looking down on her fallen mentor. Why did you have to get rid of the fox? She lay down and pressed her nose to Badgerclaw's pelt.

In the morning, the elders moved Badgerclaw away. Mosspaw was still laying there when they moved him. Swallowpaw came over to his friend.

"Come on," he nudged her, "I'll take you to the lake. We can find some real big mice there."

"Ok," Mossflower rose stiffly to her paws and followed Swallowwing out. Thank starclan I always have Swallowpaw.

message 24: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments Amberpaw sighed to herself as she watched Mosspaw and Swallowpaw leave. she didn't know what they were doing, but she wished she could go. But none of the other apprentices invited her anywhere . Hunting, patrols, adventures, none of it. She supposed it was her own fault for being so prickly sometimes, and always getting into trouble, and speaking her mind no matter what it was. She wanted friends, she really did, but no one seemed to want to be her friend. With another sigh she got up to look for her mentor.

"Amberpaw!" Stripepaw returned from gathering herbs, eyes wide, "You cannot believe what I found!"

message 26: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments "Yeah?" Amberpaw said. "What is it?"

"It's... It's..." Stripepaw stammered, "It's a giant hollow tree! It has a ton of herbs inside! Come and see!" she beckoned Amberpaw to follow her.

message 28: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments Amberpaw couldn't help but look around to see if there was anyone else Stripepaw was talking to. Then she shrugged and raced after her.

(stormclan)

Dovecloud sighed as she lay her fhead on her front paws. She wasn't allowed to leave camp yet. She had left her kits in Nightclan in order for her to live with Duskcloud. But Duskcloud was a very busy warrior. There was no way he would get her out of camp. Oh why did I ever leave my kits?

The two apprentices stopped at a sweet smelling tree. Stripepaw climbed up andd looked down the hollow center of the tree, "Come on in Amberpaw!"

message 31: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments Thunderclap went over awkwardly to Dovecloud. "Hello." he meowed uncertainly.

message 32: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments Amberpaw leaped up after Stripepaw, easily landing beside her.

message 33: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments " Hey, Swallowpaw!" said Deadtail. " Up for some training?"

"Hi," Dovecloud smiled at Thunderclap, "Why are you talking to me? It seems that this whole clan has something against me."

"Yeah," Swallowpaw replied, "But can we take Mosspaw?" he patted Mosspaw's back, "She doesn't have a mentor remember?"

message 36: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments Thunderclap gave a little half-shrug. "I guess that's why." he mewed. "Because you looked lonely, I suppose."

"What do you think?" Stripepaw asked Amberpaw, "Pretty cool huh?"

message 38: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments " Sure" said Deadtail, and than ran into the clearing, beckoning them to follow him.

"Well, I thank you for that," Dovecloud purred, "When will I get to leave camp and hunt? I want to contribute to my new clan."

message 40: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments "Yeah." Amberpaw agreed, though in truth there wasn't much special to her about herbs. "I wonder who put them there?"

"What first?" Mosspaw asked, trying to forget her dead mentor.

message 42: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments "You could go now if you like." Thunderclap offered. "I don't think you're a threat, and we will never turn down help."

message 43: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments " Some battle- training. Mosspaw, why don't you show me what you can do?" asked Deadtail.

"I don't know," Stripepaw shrugged, "But this is such a cool hide out! The herbs hide your scent! I say we make this our special spot. You could teach me warrior stuff and I can teach you about these herbs."

"ok," Mosspaw flung herself at Swallowpaw, while looking at Deadtail. Surprised, swallowpaw was knocked over. He got up and swiftly pinned Mosspaw to the ground.

message 46: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 112 comments Amberpaw's eyes lit up. "Yeah!" she mewed.

"Thanks!" Dovecloud purred. Just then, she saw Duskcloud walk out of camp. She chased after him. He greeted her with a purr and they went to hunt.

"Sweet!" Stripepaw mewed, "Now, what are we going to do?"

message 49: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 176 comments "Good job, both of you. Swallowpaw, nice job on pinning her down. Mosspaw, great job knocking him over!" said Deadtail
(( brb))

"Thanks!" the apprentices replied. Mosspaw got up from under Swallowpaw. Then she unexpectedly tripped Deadtail by sweeping her paws underneath the deputy.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15