The Romance Reviews discussion

Where to Start > Looking for Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 67 comments Mod
Carole to add information.

The Romance Reviews (Carole) (The_Romance_Reviews) | 32 comments Mod
The Romance Reviews (http://theromancereviews.com) is looking for more reviewers for the review site!

What do we look for in a reviewer?

1. Must love romance
2. Must be able to read ebooks

If you're not used to writing reviews, no problem, as long as you're willing to learn and accept pointers.

Bloggers and authors are also welcome.

If interested, please send me a sample review at caroletrr @ gmail . com (Please take away the spaces)

Thanks!

* We are continuously looking for reviewers so this post is always updated. Once our ranks are full, we'll make a post here as well. Please feel free to distribute the information above in your blogs, groups, GR pages, etc. Thanks!

message 3: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Gary | 1 comments I don't like to read ebooks or I'd contact you. I love romances but prefer the actual book in hand. I'm looking for more books to review like that. http://www.diabeticsnacker.com/

Ok. When you change your mind, Barbara, you can still let me know. :)

message 5: by Lillian (new)

Lillian Grant (lilliangrant) How often do you need a reviewer to review a book?

Lillian wrote: "How often do you need a reviewer to review a book?"

Hi Lillian, we don't have a minimum requirement. You may view as many or as few as you want, depending on your time. You will be given a book limit though, so that's the maximum you can request at a given time.

If you're interested, why don't you send me a sample review of a romance novel? You can mail it to caroletrr(@)gmail.com

Thanks!

message 7: by Lillian (new)

Lillian Grant (lilliangrant) I might just do that. If nothing else it will help me improve my synopsis skills for submissions of my books to publishers. :)

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rpoma72) | 1 comments Excited to be an official reviewer with TRR. I've been exposed to more books/ new authors than I may have found on my own. Thanks for the opportunity!