Revive some groups! discussion

The Welcome Committee

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome! Anyone here, feel free to welcome new members! And yo may summon a welcome committee of whatever you wish!
Llamas, fish, DA, Death Eaters, light, string, gods, evil bunnies, ghosts, skeletons, angry calculators, scarves that strangle people...ANYTHING!
To anyone new, i summon a stampede of Llamas. Right now i am summoning them to myself =) and this is a long comment.

message 2: by Jane, The one who loves marshmallows. And kittens. (new)

Jane (j10797) | 51 comments Mod
That is NOT a long comment!!!

message 3: by Jane, The one who loves marshmallows. And kittens. (new)

Ashley, not to be mean, but you only have ten members. Three are active. That's pretty good. If you want to get a better amount of people, I advise going on Writers Who Are Children and posting that on multiple threads. Seriously, your amount of members will double in a day.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Ashley and Jane! (the llamas and Hogwarts students welcome you as well)
And i'll try to help your group, but i can't make any promises. And thanks Jane, we need more ways of reviving groups

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! The Hogwarts students shoot sparks in the air at your arrival! And the llamas just...stand there?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ummm...he welcome committee just welcomed you. you don't need to say anything about it, if you don't want to =) i summon Harry Potter characters because HP is awesome.

message 7: by Jane, The one who loves marshmallows. And kittens. (new)

Nikos.Why are all my groups dead? wrote: "Ummm...he welcome committee just welcomed you. you don't need to say anything about it, if you don't want to =) i summon Harry Potter characters because HP is awesome."

Duh! That's a postulate!:)

And welcome, my fine feathered friend, to our humble abode of... whoops, wrong group. Hi.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow. The only thing i can say about that is What? What group could you possibly be in???

message 9: by Jane, The one who loves marshmallows. And kittens. (new)

Sarcasm? I know, right?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

uhhhh...yes?

message 11: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) HI THERE! Jane said if I don't join my soul would be split into ...how many? 567843? Well, a lot of pieces. So here I am! :D

message 12: by Jane, The one who loves marshmallows. And kittens. (new)

:) Yay! Thanks, meagan! (Wow... it actually worked!)

But I do believe that the number was 5,088,296 pieces! (if I remember correctly...)

message 13: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Lol. Well I really didn't know. I just remembered the 5.

message 14: by Jane, The one who loves marshmallows. And kittens. (new)

yeah but you put the 5 in the hundred thousands column. It was in the MILLIONS.

message 15: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) I'm so very sorry. *cough*

Tesssss cool story broo | 202 comments Mod
Hi! I also didn't want to be split into 5 088 296 pieces so here I am! :P I have joined SO many groups but just one more couldn't hurt, could it? And now I geuss I'll join even more groups but I can't bear to quit dead groups! Anyways, I demand a group of welcome penguins carrying icecream. Now.

message 17: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Ahhhh it's Tess! :D

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I summon 300 penguins, all carrying black-and-white ice cream of your favorite flavors!!! The welcome you and toboggan down a hill. The the fly...through the water! Then the DA shows up and ever so boringly (compared to penguins) welcome you...

Yay!!!!! It's a dream come true!! Haha wait holy guacamole am I a mod?!?!? YAY!

Oh did I never introduce myself? I assumed everybody would know who I was. Fail. Okeydokey (yep I'm cool like that) My name is Tess, not really Tessica, it's a joke. Ha. Ha. Ha. I'm 12 years old but I'm veeeeery mature (HA.) I LOVE penguins, figure skating, acro, purple, icecream, purple penguins figure skating and eating icecream, and.... Pi. Yeeep that's it.... I think.... Oh and I LOVE tacos and chocolate chip cookies and Thai food and Greek food and Indian food and Canadian food :P Oh did I mention I'm Canadian? Eh? Anyhoo, THAT'S it. I think. Toodlenoodles!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Greek! And i love penguins too! Im also 12. And nice to meet you, Tess(ica)!

Nice to meet you too! Yeah Maria does greek dancing, am I right? I think I'm right. My family and I go to this greek place for lunch a lot yuuuummmmmmmm now I'm hungry! I stabbed my foot today. Now it hurts.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes you are right! You must know everything! And why'd you stab your foot?

message 24: by Tesssss cool story broo (last edited Oct 15, 2010 03:19PM) (new)

Yep I'm creepy like that. I stabbed my foot with my blade at skating trying to do a jump and I cut my lace and made a big scratch in the leather and it huuurts. But I'm having taco pie for dinner!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Taco pie? Interesting. and owww about skating! i also injure myself easily and a lot.

message 26: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) heyyy i would luuuvvv to help revive some groups!!!

Heeeeey!!! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!!! And look at these awesome stairs!!

http://www.freshbump.com/featured/spe...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! WE WELCOME YOU FROM THE BOTTOMS OF OUT HEARTS! and we need more members, or this group would be pointless.

Yeah what Nikos said!

message 30: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) The ever so evil Tess. wrote: "Heeeeey!!! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!!! And look at these awesome stairs!!

http://www.freshbump.com/featured/spe..."

they are so kewl

message 31: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) i hav promoted this group on my other group to get more members. My group is Team Edward ~ Team Jacob:

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 30, 2010 08:37PM) (new)

I am promoting my Alex Pettyfer group. But only Alex fans, please!!!
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...
We just started this group so there aren't many members!! please join if you like Alex Pettyfer!!

OH, and, by the way, my name is Andrea. I summon a welcome committee of fallen angels and purple hedgehogs!!

Hey Andrea!!! Ooh I joined Team Edward ~ Team Jacob!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont like Twilight and i dont know who that Alex guy is, and i don't think i would be much help to the groups. I would rant about Twilight, and probably not be active in the Alex group. Sorry, but i dont think i can help for these xP

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?!?!?!?!?!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmm sorry. i was busy a lot, and when i wasn't i didn't feel like checking my e-mail. BUT I SAW THE SEVENTH HARRY POTTER MOVIE(PART 1)!!!!!!!!!

WAS IT GOOD?!?!? IM SEEING IT IN 2 HOURS SO IT BETTER BE!!! (I'm mostly looking forward to the popcorn though, I could live on that stuff) I'm gonna get so scared!!

(Not of the popcorn, the movie)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, it was amazing and super sad. I saw it again today. Dobby and Hedwig are my two favorite characters. I cried when i read it, and i cried when i saw it(their deaths) which is why i want to torture, murder, tear apart, and throw Bellatrix into the Black Lake.

I didn't see it :( I guess I really should know this but which ones Hedwig...? (don't hurt me) Aw is it his owl?!? I love his owl!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Which ones Hedwig? WHICH ONES HEDWIG? *towers over Tess angrily* *goes back to normal* yes, its his owl. and i love Hedwig too =(

I SAW IT ON THE WEEKEND!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY'D HEDWIG HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was crying so hard when Dobby died I love him!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

i love him too! Wanna come on a hunt to find and kill Bellatrix? Sure, shes already dead. We're jumping in at the beginning of the 5th book. We're already stopping in Texas to do a manhunt, i bet we could go to Canada too!

message 44: by Cia, Wish this was my actual eye (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) | 4 comments Mod
The ever so evil Tess. wrote: "I SAW IT ON THE WEEKEND!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY'D HEDWIG HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was crying so hard when Dobby died I love him!!!!!!!!!"

SAME HERE! I have seen it 3 times now and it is still as sad as when i saw it for the first time... by the way, i'm cia!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

We just had a blizzard yesterday...the metrodome collapsed :o
Thats Minnesota winters for you! about 3.5 feet of snow in one day, snow plows called of the roads because its too dangerous, and everyone getting stuck inside!

Haha cool! I love blizzards!!! It's all wet and rainy here but we drove 2 hours up to location X and there's tooooons of snow! It's just where I live :( There's supposed to be a blizzard tonight and I might not have school tommorrow!!! 8D

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

We still had school. We had 3.5 feet of snow, and we still had school. Plows were called off the roads. But we still had school. "Hey, want a snow day kids? It might be dangerous to drive down streets with 5 foot tall barriers of snow! Some plows were even called off the roads because of the snow! But you DO have buses. Hmmmm every other school in the state is cancelled. TOO BAD! YOU WILL HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!"
That is how we interpret it. But at least the Elementary next door still had school. Last year they didn't have school and we did.

Aw that sucks!!!!!! At my school, almost everybody buses so if the buses are cancelled, I don't have to go to school, but at the school I'm going to, if the buses are cancelled, I still have to go :(

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

wait...what? At your school you don't have to go...but the school you're going to you do have to go. Is it some special program inside of a different school? And i don't take the bus. I live out of district for my school. So i can't take the bus.

Wow I butchered that! Haha I meant at my old school i didn't go on the bus, but if buses were cancelled I still had to go to school, but at my current school if busses are cancelled I don't have to go because almost everybody takes the bus!

« previous 1