Young Liberals discussion

Today's Issues > Barack Obama

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) BAD OBAMA!!!!!! I really don't understand why he won the peace prize... I think it's because he was too busy unpacking to start any wars but that's just me ; )

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) OH LORD... Lindsay that was kinda... Scary...

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) Yes but they should have to work for it! It's not fair for someone who isn't a productive member of society to get something that a person who contributes does... It reminds me of communism...

*Mrs. Brightside* Someone told me that he thinks kids should stay in school longer 8O does anyone know about this???

*Mrs. Brightside* Haha. You're against him too?

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) He just annoys me... And everyone is amazed that he is the first black president... HE ISN'T EVEN BLACK! He's half white... It just makes no sense to me...

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) It just anoys me... Martin Luther King deserved to be presidnet but he got shot and Obama is president and still alive? How unfair!!!!!!

*Mrs. Brightside* I don't care /: of course I told my mom this..wrong choice! She went into this whole speech on how I should care who is president because blah blah blah. I kind of agree with her now though.

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) Checks and Balances babe... Checks and Balances...

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol. So..did you guys want the other guy to win?

message 11: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) McCain? Yes I did

message 12: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) Well it's Obama's job to fix the economy...

message 13: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) Well to try to anyways

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily | 15 comments Lindsay wrote: "I absolutely support everything he's doing and I couldn't find a thing wrong with the man if I tried. Opinions?"

What about his views on gay marriage. He doesn't want it to be called a marriage. That's enough reason for me to dislike him.

message 15: by Emily (new)

Emily | 15 comments Probably.

message 16: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) Umm... Why is it always the republicans?

message 17: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) Sad... How suckish...

message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily | 15 comments Girl4beluga wrote: "Air wrote: "Lindsay wrote: "I absolutely support everything he's doing and I couldn't find a thing wrong with the man if I tried. Opinions?"

What about his views on gay marriage. He doesn't want..."

Yes, but still, it's like a kick in the balls. It's like saying; "Oh, you can have the same rights, but it has to be called different, because you are different, remember that." And, who asks someone to "civil union them" Jeez G4b.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ly_xvk7evEY...

message 19: by *Mrs. Brightside* (last edited Oct 04, 2010 06:55PM) (new)

*Mrs. Brightside* Haha. Did you guys hear that Obama song?