Love and Life: A True Story discussion

Extras > Near Death Experiences

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If anyone has ever had a Near Death Experience please share it with us

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Oh... I nearly drowned in a river at a Summer Camp this year...

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Pea (amandapanda808) | 1 comments ME TO WELL NOT AT SUMMER CAMP

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) I almost got hit by a car walking home from school.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Yeow. My mom traveling back and forth from China when I was a kid gave me an immune system of steel.... H1N1 passed over me; I didn't get sick...

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 12 comments 4 people i know just almost died in a wreck yesterday. They rolled their car & all got thrown out and are all in bad condition but are expected to live

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 12 comments I almost fell off the roof of an apartment building. My brother pushed me. Because hes a jerk. My cousin caught me though. Thank god.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I almost died two years ago...

I was walking with my friend to school one day, late because we had just had a play the night before and were told we could come late. So, we were walking to school and I was walking across the street with her and a car came roaring down the road and it had a stop sign but it didn't stop then another car came speeding down the street in the opposite direction but it didn't have a stop sign so it didn't stop. We were in the middle of it and I froze, but just in time my friend pulled me out of the way and onto the sidewalk and the two cars collided and debris went flying everywhere, if my friend didn't pull me out of the way I would've been dead.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes (:

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 58 comments Last night while my friend was sleeping over there was this weird dizziness going on in my head and I kinda past out and was just really feeling crapy and I didn't tell my friend cuz I didn't want to worry her and then I just passed out on the living room floor right in front of her and I wouldn't wake up. I saw a strange white light and then I slowly opened my eyes and I found my friend had shocked me with some electrical pen or something then I got sick. It was terrible. But I was alright after but I stayed awake the rest of the night just to be on the safe side.

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 12 comments Theres a freshman who was climbing a tree yesterday and accidentally grabbed a power line that was hidden in the tree and his heart stopped beating but he fell out of the tree and that made it start beating again so he lived through it! He was airlifted to the hospital and put on life support, but I think hes doing better today. I live in a very small town so first was the car crash and now this, its crazy around here these days! and they were all teens that were injured in the accidents!

message 12: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 4 comments I've had 2....

In year 4 or 5 I was in the playground, on top of a high platform. It was really crowded up there, and suddenly I found myself being pushed backwards under a handle bar. It was really weird, and the next thing I knew was that I was hanging just above the ground, one foot tangled in a chain that one would use to climb up onto the platform. Anyway, it was really shocking. If my foot hadn't got tangled, I could've broken my neck. Now that I say this, I realise God was watching over me :) thx God!

message 13: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 4 comments My other experience was when I was coming out of the coffee shop at school with my friends. We were running, coming to the road, and I didn't see a car coming......

My best friend yelled at him to look out, and suddenly there was this car in front of me, the tyre just beside my foot. My heart was racing, and the lady in the car gave me a glare. I swear I could've been run over then.