Adventure Movies discussion

Jason Bourne RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 05, 2010 06:51PM) (new)

((kk
name: Zara
m or f: female
good or bad: depends on who pays her more
appearance:
[image error]
crush/spouse:open
other: tbd))

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) name: Derek
m or f: m
good or bad: good
appearance: http://picses.eu/image/bc705a2f/
crush/spouse: ?Zara?
other: tba

message 3: by rachel (last edited Oct 10, 2010 01:50PM) (new)

rachel Real Name(no one knows): Gretchen
Nick name(everyone calls her):Lost
Good or Bad: Bad
App:
Crush/Spouse: none
Other: has a gun

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) Derek intercepted Jason right as he opened the door to his apartment. "Whats up Bourne!" said Derek him being an old operative friend of Jason's.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 11, 2010 03:22PM) (new)

((Real Nmae:Lavndar(called Lav by fam. and friends)

Fake Name: Soul

Good or bad?:Same as Zara(OMMGEE Can she be Zara's partner in crime?PWEEZE?)

Appearance:warm, sumer-y brown hair, large, trusting jade green flecked violet eyes.about 5'5.

Crush:Derek.((OMGEE A LOVE TRANGLE! YAY!)

Other:Loves uing knives, bows and arrows, and swords.
GREY WUCH HERE.
Hai.))

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 09, 2010 07:48AM) (new)

Lav pulled on a pale gray hoodie over her face.Two men were standing out in front if a apartment.
Bourne...I think I heard that name before. She thought.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((KUH KAI.))
Lav quickly skitted away, noticing that that one of the men noticed her.
"Shit" she said under her breath.

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) "Whatever just a harmless tag-along!" you really need to simmer sometimes gosh!" Derek said jokingly

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) "Oh god, my nose!" he cringed blood gushing out of his face. "SERIOUSLY you didn't have to break it! My god that hurt!" Derek was just plain angry. "Why don't I break yours!" Derek did the same but with double the force breaking Jason's nose. "Ha now were even!" he said still clutching his face.

message 10: by Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (last edited Oct 10, 2010 10:30AM) (new)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments ((amm thanQ Grey 4 inviting me here...lol...i has a question ...*puppy eyes* can i role-play along although i dun have any clue bout the movie? i kno im lame i didnt wantch it -.-"...but anyway...u can just tell me between the lines whats bout..ill play along lol xD lol))

message 11: by Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (last edited Oct 10, 2010 11:46AM) (new)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments ((kay ...thanQ...tho i wud've liked 2 see it lol...or them))
Real Name(only family and sum friends know): Rasha
Nick name(everyone calls her): Silver
Good or Bad: Good
appearance: 5'5", short black hair with sum red(emo style), electric blue eyes, love wearing black, with a tiger tattooed on her ankle(funny i kno but i liked 2 say that haha) and bossy/cinical attitude...well yea...
crush/spouse:open to suggestions xD

anime emo girl Pictures, Images and Photos

"Knock knock!" shouts Rasha looking at two men. "Oh, jeez u guys fighting again?" she said squeezing past them. "You guys got fat...plus it's freezing cold out there..." she added looking at their puzzled faces. "What?? oh c'mon...im Silver...u guys know me..." she said pointing at her weird balck and red hair as if that would remind them who she was.

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments "Well.." she said pointing a finger at his belly "hmm u still have ur six pack abs, but ur gettin oldie...but your spirit...oh man still rude with a lady" she teased him shooking her head.

message 13: by Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (last edited Oct 10, 2010 11:46AM) (new)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments She sighed. "And what am I? A rubber duck? I did squeezed my gorgeous butt near you two...I could've just slid your throat" She said playing with a silver knife. Kinves were her very specialty.

message 14: by Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (last edited Oct 10, 2010 11:47AM) (new)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments ((kay ill edit and soz xD))

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments Rasha snorted. "i grew fond of your attitude" she said with a grin..."besides one more dead guy on our side of the table means more work for meh...and a lady needs her beauty sleep."

message 16: by Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (last edited Oct 10, 2010 12:21PM) (new)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments She raised an eyebrow. "What can a girl do in a world ruled by men? We gotta help you...dirty job."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lav dashed behind a building, gratful that girl distracted them.
She laughed.
Bourne....what do I know about a man called Bourne?

message 18: by rachel (new)

rachel ((where can i jump in?))

message 19: by rachel (new)

rachel ((ok ty))

Lost leaned back on a park bench. She pulled her hat down over her face.

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments ((wheeeeeeeee we gotta w8 for derek xD...btw Lav is good or bad lol?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lav's both.>:D))

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments ((yea i read that...but i mean atm is good or bad? oh btw bourne shouldnt be sum kind of ummm double agent? i dunno i read between the lines on wiki tho its a very confuzzling story if i didnt c the movie =/))

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments ((haha awsum!!! well im senior year of high-school so i dun have time 2 watch the movie...although seems very very very interesting! im short on time...anyway i hope we have some good time xD i like 2 role-play its kwl))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((~Back on to Lav being both~
Lav dosnt care who shes working for as long as she's paid well.)))

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments ((well if rasha pays Lav well would Lav be her partner?...wheeeeeeeeeeee))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((.....Mabye.You just gott find her first.))

Lav ran through the streets, not noticably fast but still moving quickly.A switchblade was hidden in her pocket for protection.

message 27: by rachel (new)

rachel ((Lost is like WAYYY evil >:]))

Lost shifted so she wasnt sitting on her gun.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((EHEHEHEHEHEH.LOST.
The TV show.EHEHEHEHEHEHEH.))

message 29: by rachel (new)

rachel ((>:[))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((What?I love LOSt!))
Lav looked around.A girl was sitting on a bench.She joined her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Zara strolled casually down the street.

message 32: by rachel (new)

rachel Lost turned her head.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lav pulled down her hood and twisted her long hair into a sloppy bun.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Zara passed an apartment complex and wondered if Derek was in the area.

message 35: by rachel (new)

rachel Lost pulled down her hat again so it was covering her face.

message 36: by rachel (new)

rachel ((yeahhhhhhh :P))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((holy crap that's awesome dude!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((BRILLIANT! :D))

message 39: by rachel (new)

rachel ((:P))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Mmkay))

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 14 comments ((Yea i heard bout the book and i sure cant w8 to read it...Rober Ludlum knows how 2 make good stories))
"Sheesh! Same old same old...HEY OPEN UP YOU DORK! ITS FREEZIN' COLD OUT HERE" Silver shouted "Im sure if I yell loud enough...someone will eventually come for your pretty head...or I'll do the job if you let me freeze to death!" she said obviously pissed.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Silver? LOL.))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think so.))
Lav stood up and walked back to the man called Bourne's house, gazing up at it."

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) Derek ignored Bourne and saw Zara walk pass the alley way. "Zara!" he shouted getting her attention. When he got up to her he kissed her twice. once on the cheek and again on the lips. He was just happy to see his girlfriend.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Grant wrote: "Bourne suddenly felt faint, so he threw open the windows and closed his eyes feeling the air on his face. When he opened his eyes, he saw the same strange girl he saw earlier. knowing this was no c..."
Lav smiled up at him.
"Missed, Mr.Bourne"
She whipped out some knives, ready to kick some ass.

message 46: by rachel (new)

rachel Lost got up, walking away down a dark ally where she could load her guns. She walked down and stopped at the end, pulling out her well polished gun. She loaded it, feeling that she should.

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) Derek heard gun shots and started to run over and see what the problem was.

((Grant have you seen the new Group I made!?))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

The bullet hit her leg.
"H-how do you know my name?H-help"
She cried, using her Bambi eyes on Bourne.

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) Derek whipped out his gun jumping through the window standing in front of Lav in between Bourne. "Really this is not necessary!" He yelled

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Lav cried."T-thank you..."

« previous 1 3