Love and Life: A True Story discussion

College > The Campus Mystery

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 12, 2010 06:03PM) (new)

Jade walked into his apartment bedroom, took off his ring, put it on the bedside table, and went to take a shower, when he returned, it was gone! Along with his rollex!!! He was enraged.

message 2: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) There was an extremely large bark followed by hissing sounds. "shut up!" Gupta hissed to his dog angrily.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 06, 2010 10:34PM) (new)

Jade ran outside in his short and no shirt showing off his tan, toned abs, arms and pecks.

((which I have! ;D))

message 4: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Gupta glanced up, eyeing the boy, interested. "Um, hello, what are you doing?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha

I have all that!

I'm just working on the tan, and toned part, but I have really strong abs, and arms.))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade walked around campus, he had put on a baseball t shirt.

((you know, like this [image error] ))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

jade bumped into Becka,

"Oops!! Sorry about that!" he said looking into her eyes. "My bad."

message 8: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "Shut up!" Gupta yelled at his dog, trying to keep it quiet. Surely someone would catch him!

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Nat dug through her closet search for her new jacket. "Where is it? Where's my jacket?! I know I had it yesterday." Finally giving up Nat just grabs a jacket to throw on so she won't be late for her class and then heads out.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Becka?" Jade asked, surprised to see the girl he had admired since high school at the college he just transfered to.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie pulled up her long hair, holding her paintbrush in her mouth.
"Time ta payaint."

message 12: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Nat walked into her last class of the day her mind not on it at all. She sat down and just blanked out waiting for the class to end.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Ryan yawned, late for class again. His messy hair was just a bit messier this morning, and he instinctively reached up to his neck, to feel the choker that had been around his neck since he could remember.

And felt bare skin.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "WHERE THE HELL IS MY CHOKER?!" He yelled, running through his dorm room, frantically throwing clothes around. "I had it on last night... Now it's gone?! What the hell!!" He kept cursing, desperately trying to find his childhood necklace.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah!" Jade said with a smile, "it's been what? Three years??"

message 16: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Oct 15, 2010 08:01PM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "Shit..." He said, running a hand through his hair, stepping out into the hallway without a shirt. "Oi... Alia?" Ryan called out hesitantly, trying to remember her name. They has Psych 101 together, right? "Have you seen a brown beaded choker around here?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Roseh flinched.
"What the hell?"

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Ryan shook his head, facepalming. "My friend Corey lost his cell the other day. Thomas lost his vintage suit the day before, and now my necklace! Who the hell is stealing our stuff?... And why are you in the boy's dormitory?"

((dorms I know of, guys and girls are on different floors. Girls are on the top ones, guys on bottom, girls are only allowed on staircases...))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((lmao.))

"Down the hall to the left. Hurry, before the floor guard catches you." Ryan nodded, checking the time. "Three minutes before he makes his rounds. Go!" He said, closing his door, going to search for his necklace one last time before he gave up.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) The floor guard made his rounds a minute later, checking in everybody's room, seeing and suspecting nothing :)

Ryan threw his stuff on the ground, shoving books into his backpack angrily. "Damn..." He grumbled, now in a terrible mood.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "Grah, dammit!" Ryan shouted, frustratedly. "I give up!" He threw one last thing on the floor, shoving his laptop into his bag and zipping it roughly, swinging it over his shoulder, storming out of his room.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh, I was headed over to Architecture...you?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosaleen walked out of her sorority house and walked towards her first class of the day

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool!" He said with a charming, handsome smile. "Say, you haven't seen a silver band and a gold and white gold rolex floating around, have you?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosaleen checked her pockets for her iPhone but it was gone "What the fuck?!"

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "....goddamn thieves!" Ryan muttered under his breath, passing by Rosaleen on his way to Calculus for second period, since he had skipped first.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie checmed her room.
"What the freakin hell?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie checmed her room.
"What the freakin hell?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosaleen checked her bag and her pocket's repeadetly for her iPhone but it was gone "SHIT!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

her favorite painting was missing!
"What.Is.Up.With.That."