Amazon Kindle discussion

Books by members > The Abigail Affair - seagoing thriller - 4.5 stars - $0.99

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T.J. (last edited Oct 04, 2010 09:05AM) (new)

T.J. Frost | 10 comments Hi all, let me tell you about The Abigail Affair.

It's a present-day suspense thriller, set mostly at sea, with a lot of action and a touch of humour.

Toby Robinson is 22 and broke. He lands a job as junior steward on a Russian oligarch's yacht in the Caribbean and feels his luck is about to change.
It is, but not in the way Toby hoped. On his first night aboard he is framed for a brutal murder. Armed only with a winning smile and a flair for mixing cocktails, can Toby clear his name, stay alive - and foil a sinister international conspiracy that threatens the entire western hemisphere?

105,000 words, rated 13+. Try the sample chapters! Also available on B&N and Smashwords at the same great price for a limited period.

Tim

The Abigail Affair by Timothy Frost

message 2: by T.J. (new)

T.J. Frost | 10 comments Such a well-written and generous review from Brad's Reader this week. In fact, I think his synopsis is better than mine.

The Abigail Affair

Thanks, Brad!

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna | 50 comments Tim, I checked your book and it looked so interesting (and right up my alley), that I not only bought it, but also bought Final Passage

Looking forward to reading them... thanks for the heads up!

message 4: by T.J. (new)

T.J. Frost | 10 comments Hi Donna, what more could I ask for the first of the month! Thank you. The books are quite different. I hope you like them both! If you do, a brief review and rating, either here or on Amazon, are always appreciated.

Happy reading, Tim

message 5: by Jan (new)

Jan | 23 comments I just ordered the book for my Kindle. I'm looking forward to reading it.

message 6: by T.J. (new)

T.J. Frost | 10 comments Thanks Jan! I hope you enjoy it!

message 7: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (mamadav) | 15 comments I just did the same thing, both The Abigail Affair and Final Passage look great........

message 8: by T.J. (new)

T.J. Frost | 10 comments Thank you very much, Kathy. The books are quite different in style. I hope you enjoy them both!

Tim

message 9: by T.J. (new)

T.J. Frost | 10 comments January was a great month for my nautical thriller 'The Abigail Affair' on Amazon Kindle, with nearly 3,000 sales. It's also starting to get noticed on the Nook platform. Do check it out and download the sample if you like a fast-moving, lighthearted adventure. It's a safe read for anyone over 12 and has won a lot of teen fans, but I also get quite a bit of fan mail from pensioners.

No f-words! No sex! No fangs!

Tim

message 10: by Orbs n Rings (new)

Orbs n Rings (autumnbluesreviews) | 33 comments Thank you Tim. I added your book to my blogs Kindle post today. Also you are my blogs featured author for this week.

message 11: by T.J. (last edited Feb 02, 2011 08:07AM) (new)

T.J. Frost | 10 comments Thanks indeed, Digna! Tim