The Help Group discussion

Daily life > Daily life

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 367 comments Mod
This is for everyday minor issues. Like if you need help remembering something important that you don't think you can, put it here and we can remind you. Anything that is small but worthwhile.

message 2: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) The Harry Potter shirts are back at Hot Topic. I need 3 more Slytherin ones and a Bellatrix. xD

It's nerdy yes but I need to remember. LAWL

January 7th when I get out of the hospital!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

AYAY! Sarah, I hope everything goes well! <3
I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU!

message 4: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) Its funny. I'm not afraid about the operation but getting a shot is creepin' me out. xD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

O.O
i've had two.

message 6: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) Bummer. Why did you need them?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I needed a screw in my arm, adn the other as to remove it. :D

message 8: by Sarah Jo. (last edited Jan 01, 2011 08:20PM) (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) Ouch! That is kinda funny though when you look at it like that.
They're basically giving me this to make sure I'm 'okay' and take samples from the lining of my stomach.Fun? No. But I get some HP merchandise out of it so I can't complain.

message 9: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 37 comments Sarah Jo. wrote: "Ouch! That is kinda funny though when you look at it like that.
They're basically giving me this to make sure I'm 'okay' and take samples from the lining of my stomach.Fun? No. But I get some HP ..."

ouch! better now?

message 10: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 37 comments Sarah Jo. wrote: "The Harry Potter shirts are back at Hot Topic. I need 3 more Slytherin ones and a Bellatrix. xD

It's nerdy yes but I need to remember. LAWL

January 7th when I get out of the hospital!"

harrrrrrryyy pottterrr!!! i love harry potter.

message 11: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) Which HOuse!? That's always the first question I ask. LOL. xD

message 12: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 37 comments ALL OF THEM!! but mostly Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, just because they weren't mentioned so much in the books.

message 13: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) That's true they weren't. As you might've guessed fromt he posts above I'm a Slytherin.

message 14: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 37 comments I assumed as much :P

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

WHIM DOESN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M A GRYFFINDOR...
NO ONE DOES.
EVERYONE (APART FROM WHIM, WHO THINKS THAT I'M A HUFFLEUFF) THINKS I'M IN SLYTHERIN/

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ... What's so bad about Hufflepuff. *stares at Fregey* o-o

Call me weak, I'll non your face off.
Call me stupid, I'll confuse you so badly.
Call me useless, I'll slap you silly.
Call me a spare, and I'll beat you dead.

O-O

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Saturday--
I was baking. I take out the muffins ((XD)). The pan is incredibly hot. I stared at the pan for two minutes, contemplating. I was about to burn my arm. But I freaked out and jumped back. I rammed my back into the handle of one of the cabinets.

message 18: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

ooh, ouch. I hope you're alright.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I'm fine. Physically, at least.

message 20: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

What do you mean by that?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I mean, I haven't been emotionally "okay" for a long time.

message 22: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Oh, right. Gotcha.

message 24: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

So is there anything I might be able to do to help? I know quite a bit about that..

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) About burns? Because I know a lot, I just freak at the last minute.
About depression? I'm workin that out. Silently, that is. I haven't told my parents.

message 26: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Lol, not about burns. Well, I know some things, but mostly others bad burn experiences (forced upon my brain). Depression I have down. Done with it :) it's been a while since I've had any problems with it. And almost nothing in my life has change for or because of it.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I see. I'm still learning about both topics. And I haven't stumbled upon anything that is worthwhile.

message 28: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Stop stumbling and start running :) c'mon, I'm offerin you the best help you can ever find! If you really don't want the help, just say so.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I'm trying to stumble, to find the answer. I'm trying to stop and see if I've found something. No one can run forever.

message 30: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

When you can't run anymore you start walking, and don't go back to stumbling. But you can't stop stumbling until you find the answer and start running. I give you the answer, and you can start moving your life forward. It may be a long time until you find it yourself, and by then you have missed many oppurtuntities that would have made your life alot better tha ever before.

message 31: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 37 comments :)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I'm thirteen.
I've been stumbling, and running for six years. I have no answer.

message 33: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Sigh, fine. If you really don't want expert help, then good luck. But it's alot better for you if you accept my help.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I'm open to help. Any and all.

message 35: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

:) should it be public here or do you want it to be private?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I don't really care. You can always PM me if you need.

message 37: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Alrighty. Since we're already here and it could help someone else too, here's what you should do. First find someone you can really trust (like me) and temporarily rely on them. This person needs to be funny, uplifting, and not a real jerk (jerks are the people who i used to talk to before I found my other friend). Eventually you can learn from thme and be happier from them (I got 2 besides me I can suggest, including the one who helped me). From that you keep going until you're too happy for everyone else. I can tell my good friend about you and she can really make you feel better. If that doesn't work, use music. 80s was my temporary success before. So if you need more, or if you don't want a friend (which means you're completly crazy) then I can list a few other less working methods, but those are the two best. I got some friends who overcame this too, so I can ask them.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I've got friends who listen.
I've got plenty. They've made me feel happy. But there's the problem. I can't feel happy without wanting to cry or do something stupid.
I've used music. But there are times where I couldn't listen to anything but gothic rock. It made me feel worse. Usually music is what helps me. Unless I get to that point. Then I feel like shit.

message 39: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Without cry or stupid? Why? And never turn to gothic anything. Turn to 80s pop/rok or 90s hip hop. There are songs i can suggest that always work :)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I don't know. I feel happy, then realize it's all about to go away or something, then I feel like just having a breakdown. It's embarrassing, honestly.
I have stuff like Parry Gripp ((:3)) on my iPod, and some other stuff, but I can't sit through them. Which is sad, since some of them are less than a minute long.

message 41: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Listen, how bout I give you my # and I'll text you later. I'll show you how true happiness is found :) cuz I have to go for now. School and all, so yeah.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) PM it to me.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Before I post, let me just tell you not to tell me any of the following, or else I'll kill slap you:
-> "It's okay."
-> "It's alright."
-> "It'll be okay."
-> "Don't worry."
-> etc. None of the bull--
Also, excuse the language.
--shit.
Oh, and this is all copy/pasted from a few days ago.

12 January 2011--
So finals week is coming up. Good news: early dismissal. 11:40. Short week. Tuesday - Thursday.
Bad news:
Juries. More specifically, piano juries after school Tuesday. So not ready.
Math final. Cramming those effing conjectures and shit in. Studying like there's no tomorrow, and yet getting distracted because I really just don't want to look at them any more.
Lit and Comp. This Friday instead of during finals week. In-class thematic paragraph, character analysis and analyzing the significance of milkweed in Milkweed.
Spanish. Oral test this Friday along with a written portion. Then Scantron next Friday.
Oh, and tomorrow? Music history test. WHY DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN INVENTION, AND A SINFONIA? >_>
I had a breakdown earlier. Thank God my mom and dad weren't home. I started scratching myself again. None of my friends know I've started again.
Problem: scratching doesn't hurt anymore.

13 January 2011
2980885 I took a final today.
I don't feel proud.
I missed at least three.
Damn listening test.
I feel ashamed for not studying, for not taking notes, for not taking the class seriously. How can I? When I try, I space out anyways. God I hate it. We're the only conservatory who has finals, did you know?

I want [Drake to be real. Who is Drake? The most psychotic sociopath you will never know. Why? He's a nightmare character from my imagination that has haunted my dreams since I've read Michael Grant's Gone series. Why do I want him to be real if he's insane? Because I want him to burn me, because I'm too Goddamn scared. Not too bad or anything. Just enough. Like I'm some emo freak]

13 January 2011
Drake's not Him. He's different than Drake. I know the f*cked up thing that's so f*cking similar to Drake, and I've given it a gender and name.

Friend 1 says, "What pains me is that you're just in eighth grade and yet they put so much pressure on you. :/ It's not fair. I'd give you a hug and chocolate."

It's because also myself I'm pressuring. I try to calm myself down. Problem is, it only works for piano performances and stuff.
But that's also what scares me.
What's gonna happen when I'm in high school?

13 January 2011
I've had these since I was in fourth. >_<
I'm crying now. Not really sure why. But the tears are falling.

13 January 2011
Friend 2 writes, "I honestly wish that I could say the same, then. Of truly knowing what you feel. I was wrong earlier. I don't feel the same. I sometimes sink into states od depression that last for days, and lead to suicidal thoughts, usually I think of overdosing on pills. I hope you don't think about that. I hope no one does."

No. I haven't thought of pills. We don't have any in the house.
Instead we have knives because my mom cooks a lot. We have incense, which, again, is right behind me.
Don't tell me to leave the room, unless you want me to get off. My computer's wifi is being weird, so I have to plug it in. I lost my iPod.
We've also got a very tall building at my school. Too bad I don't have access to the roof, and the cafeteria balcony isn't higher than the second floor.

13 January 2011
I know I shouldn't complain. There are people who have it worse. I should feel blessed. But I don't. Does that make me ungrateful?

13 January 2011
Oh... and today? My teacher told me I fixed all my problems. I'm eligible to go up on pointe.

[now that may sound all fine and dandy, but what if I don't wanna go up on pointe? Or, what if I go up and I roll my ankle, and I'll never be able to walk right again? If I am able to go up, with the doctor's notes and all that, I'll end up ruining my feet]

Now
Don't tell me you may know the answer. Don't ask me who He is. Because here's my fucking answer to that: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...
Yeah. I wrote about Him. Dear God I want Him to go away, but, I can't make Him go away. He's this loving parasite that's been on me since fourth grade. Didn't know what He was until recently.
Call me insane
Call me messed up
Call me morbid
I don't freaking care what anyone freaking thinks of me anymore.

Oh, story of my situation
There are no flowers, no, not this time,
There will be no angels gracing the lines,
Just these stark words I find.
I'd show a smile, but I'm too weak,
I'd share with you could I only speak,
Just how much this hurts me,

I'd tell you how it haunts me,
I'd tell you how it haunts me,
(cuts through my day, and sinks into my dreams)
I'd tell you that it haunts me,
(cuts through my day, and sinks into my dreams)
You don't care that it haunts me.

(AFI - This Time Imperfect)

Don't get it? Sucks for you.

Oh, and on the subject of emos.

"He in the Flames"
Burning.
Burn.
Fire.

Play.
With.
God
damn.
Fire.

And.
Write.
Effed.
Up.
Words.
On.
Your.
Skin.
Un
til.
You.
Scream.

Or.
Not.
Just.
Watch.
It.
Burn.
Un
til.
You.
Can't.
Take.
It.
An
y
more.

Well.
Hell.
You.
Might.
Think.
That's.
Screwy.
But.
He.
Says.
It's.
All.
Just.
Fine.
And.
Dandy.

And.
His.
Judg
ment.
Over
rides.
Yours.

message 44: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Another example proving you have no brain and need to go to a mental institution! Lol

message 46: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Lol, you know it's true.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Thanks for not taking the situation seriously. Really appreciate it. So now while I long for the Reaper to kill me, how are you?

message 48: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Yeah, it's too long. Didn't read it. And I'm good. Why didn't you answer you're phone yesterday?

message 49: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 37 comments TL;DR soooooryy :(

message 50: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Xologrrl wrote: "TL;DR soooooryy :("

Why are you sorry? You havent done anything at all..

« previous 1 3