Paranormal Romance/Erotica discussion

Authors > karen chance

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M (new)

M (dolly_loves_disco) | 22 comments hi!

also after more of this genre...just finished sunny's mona lisa series (oh for the next one in april...*sigh*) & on to last of the lucinda's and already feeling the void.
as for suggestions, wondering if you had read karen chance? she has two series' - cassandra palmer & dorina basarab which are linked and lots of spin-off novellas. not loooads of sex but lots of sexual tension & adventure. plus really kick-ass &sassy heroines. very addictive :) M x x

message 2: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 109 comments Mod
Hey Michaela!

I agree with you after the mona lisa and lucinda series, it's a big void to fill! Karen Chance series looks interesting, I'll definatley read them! If you ever come aross any similar books please post!

Thanks
Sonny!

message 3: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 109 comments Mod
Also if your looking for some books ( I snooped you library!)

Demonica series - Larissa Ione
Midnight Breed - Lara Adrian
Guild Hunter - Singh Nalini

Just to name a few popular series out there!

Sonny

message 4: by M (new)

M (dolly_loves_disco) | 22 comments had sneak peak at ur library too & i think u are going to love karen chance... i'll be very surprised if not :)if you need an order list just let me know! thanku so much for the recommendations... i had completely forgotten about nalina singh. had written her down in my diary as one to search amazon for & hadn't gotten around to it yet. *added to wishlist & BTR* also checking out the others. thanku M x x

♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡ | 2 comments I see those authors a lot. I have been clearing out series at thrift stores. I laugh at myself because they know me and i carry my list of authors. I have been checking good reads to see what they were rated. I got my first singh Nalini, but I kind of stash them since I am reading them all out of order. Some I need to read first book first.

♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡ | 2 comments I am sorry, I meant I check to see the star rating - 4's or above etc.

message 7: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 109 comments Mod
Nalini's first book in the Guild Hunter series - Angels Blood is amazing I just loved that book!I never did read the second one... But please post books you found that were excellent! I need more to keep me busy!

message 8: by M (new)

M (dolly_loves_disco) | 22 comments I'm gong to start on either a Nalini or Laurell K. Hamilton series after finish the Patricia Brigg's Alpha & Omega (only 2 books so far so wont take long lols)i think... unless get so into them go for her Mercy Thompson series too which apparently is set in same world. do like a 1st person PoV though and they are in third omn. so we'll see! have either of you read them?? M x x