Young Liberals discussion

Online Videos and Articles > Gay Marriage: Getting closer, but still not there yet.

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena (new)

Athena God I hate the whole gay marriage is illegal. It's not fair! And some people don't even think how that makes us Gay/Lez/and Bi people feel!

message 2: by Athena (new)

Athena EXACTLY!!! I mean I just wnt Bi recently, but I've always felt this way about it!

message 3: by Athena (new)

Athena Lolz okayz! Cya tomorrow!

message 4: by Thempper (new)

Thempper Murhder Gay rights should be legal.

message 5: by Athena (new)

Athena *nods*

message 6: by Thempper (new)

Thempper Murhder Like................some people will talk all of this shit about gay rights being bad and stuff like that. But they know that if they had some one in there family being gay they would support them just as much. And what is it with guys being okay with lesbians and not gays??? The way some people be acting I just want to slap the hell out of them. And cuss them out. I do cuss them out though.

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments There's absolutely no reason not to...how will it hurt anyone if two people who love each other marry?

message 8: by Thempper (new)

Thempper Murhder It won't that's the whole point. That's what pisses me off.

message 9: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Exactly, that's what I was saying :/

message 10: by Thempper (new)

Thempper Murhder Um.............................ok

message 11: by Thempper (new)

Thempper Murhder unless.........................you slap the hell out of the idiots and tell them to shut the hell up.

message 12: by Athena (new)

Athena *sigh* some people just don't understand.

message 13: by *Mrs. Brightside* (last edited Oct 04, 2010 07:06PM) (new)

*Mrs. Brightside* Athena kamalei wrote: "God I hate the whole gay marriage is illegal. It's not fair! And some people don't even think how that makes us Gay/Lez/and Bi people feel!"

Gay marriage is illegal?! Wow, where was I at when this happened? That's wrong.

message 14: by Athena (new)

Athena Ya. It's retarded. I hate it. It's not fair at all. *growls*

message 15: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments It's like racism, with enough protesting, the law will change....

message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Yes...so, of course I'm going to actively support gay rights, but I'm pretty confident that we won't fail. It's only a matter of time.

message 17: by Athena (new)

Athena Hopefully. I really don't see what people have against gays. I mean ugh! Gays are usually the nicest people!

message 18: by Athena (new)

Athena *Laughs softly* okay well then all of the gays I know are really really nice people

message 19: by Athena (new)

Athena Agreed. I wonder what that sandy person would say about this...

message 20: by Athena (new)

Athena Who else is Bi???

message 21: by Athena (new)

Athena I iz bi...

message 22: by Athena (new)

Athena Are you Christian? *curious*

message 23: by Athena (new)

Athena Do you guys know each other? I'm so confused!

message 24: by Athena (new)

Athena Ohhhhhh o seeeee. Okay coolie. Just curious. :P

Anywho....

message 25: by Athena (new)

Athena Teehee. Rp...bleck there aren't any dramatic ones anymore...((maybe we should Move this convocation to the free chat?))

message 26: by Athena (new)

Athena Girl4beluga wrote: "Athena kamalei wrote: "Teehee. Rp...bleck there aren't any dramatic ones anymore...((maybe we should Move this convocation to the free chat?))"

are you on the mature roleplayers one???"

Not anymore...I got bored cause there was no one to rp with.

message 27: by Athena (new)

Athena Well I'd need to be invited back...

You didn't see who as a mode?

message 28: by Athena (new)

Athena Lol

*Mrs. Brightside* Wow...

message 30: by Athena (new)

Athena Very off topic ya? :P

*Mrs. Brightside* Eh, I don't care. I always end up off subject :P

message 32: by Athena (new)

Athena Lol.

message 33: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Lindsay wrote: "Well she doesn't agree with gay marriage, I know that. But I don't know what she would say with two bisexual people in the topic."

*Mrs. Brightside* There's 3 bi people here?!? Ahaaaaaa..wow, didn't know.

message 35: by Athena (new)

Athena Omg I didn't know that.

message 36: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments xD

message 37: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Isabella wrote: "I'm totally straight, but this is about self-expression, people! I mean COME ON! Gay rights should be legal."

:D

message 38: by *Mrs. Brightside* (last edited Oct 26, 2010 05:06PM) (new)

*Mrs. Brightside* Haha, wow. I had a gay friend who kept telling me about his first blow job(; kind of weird for me to hear.

message 39: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Girl4beluga wrote: "EEERRR one of my besties is spending too much time with his boyfriend....I will cry if it becomes legal in Texas....SCREW HIS HAPPINESS!!!!"

lol! That's super cute...especially in Texas :)

Isabella wrote: "good for your friend. I wish I could be like him. I give a damn for EVERYTHING!!! (you know what i mean?)"

Gah, same >.< Except I don't give a shit of what people think if they know I'm bi. If they have a problem, they need to get over themselves :P

*Mrs.Brightside* wrote: "Haha, wow. I had a gay friend who kept telling me about his first blow job(; kind of weird for me to hear."

That's wayy TMI. :P

*Mrs. Brightside* Lmao! I was kind of thinking the same thing..but was happy for him! It took me some time to realize he was even gay(;

*Mrs. Brightside* Rofl, that would be funny XD I might post it again just for him.

message 42: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Heehee! ^-^

*Mrs. Brightside* ....What did you say?

message 44: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Isabella wrote: "wait...what? everyone is taking what i said like im bi. im straight. that's a fact."

...Who is? :P

message 45: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Oh, I meant that I care about everything too, but I don't care if people know I'm bi. I wasn't saying you were :P