Young Liberals discussion

Today's Issues > Industrial Food Market

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Rachel♥ (last edited Oct 04, 2010 04:14PM) (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments McDonald's farms especially are awful (or perhaps we just hear more buzz about them)....

*Mrs. Brightside* Lindsay wrote: "I'm sorry, no offense...but do the tortured, excruciatingly painful lives of animals mean nothing to you?"

...You don't eat meat I'm guessing?

*Mrs. Brightside* Oh, okay. Have you ever watched those videos on the Internet that shows the way factories -or whatever- kill animals?

*Mrs. Brightside* Yeah, I watched them too :[

*Mrs. Brightside* Girl4beluga wrote: "*Mrs.Brightside* wrote: "Oh, okay. Have you ever watched those videos on the Internet that shows the way factories -or whatever- kill animals?"

I am ignorant to this subject but you can't go by on..."

I saw more than one video. But I don't know how animals kill their meals, and I don't want to know /:

*Mrs. Brightside* ..Mmm..I don't think I'm going to watch that video if it's bad.

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 121 comments Harvest Goddess wrote: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEMbWn...

Sigh...This is sad...
Welcome to america, where kids don't give a shit for what they put in their bodies...."

That's Britain >.<
But, regardless, it's not that they put the bones and stuff in it - if it's good quality, that'd actually be plenty nutritious.... It's that they add all the flavoring and stabilizers and disgusting amounts of salt and oil, and the way they treat their chickens.

message 8: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 6 comments I think this is totally an abomination and I agree that if slaughter houses had glass wall everyone would be vegetarian. I noticed that a lot of so said animal lovers don't want to hear about animals suffering, and I think such people are ignorant and stupid. If they really cared about animals they would hear all about it and then become a vegetarian and an animal rights activist.