Green Day, Harry Potter, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Roleplay...anything!!! discussion

Problems > Your Problems at School

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (last edited May 24, 2011 01:24AM) (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments Last year in college, I had this teacher who yelled at me because I didn't turn my assignment in on time and I have been upset about this incident ever since. I mean, everytime I think about that incident, I just get so mad or I get really upset and I just can't get over it no matter what. I tried doing volunteer work at the library and that helped a bit, but I'm only there for one day, so it's not enough to take my mind off the incident. I know this was last year and I shouldn't obsessed about it, but nobody really yelled at me like that before, so it still hurts me. What should I do?

message 2: by Ronyell (last edited May 24, 2011 02:01AM) (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments Yeah, I really should forget about it, especially since I graduated and I won't have to see that teacher again, but still it hurts. But, I still need to move on with my life.

message 3: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments You have been assaulted before?

message 4: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments Oh I was thinking like someone beated you up or something like that, but having teachers talk about you is just as bad. The teacher I had would not explain the assignment in a clearer way, so I couldn't work on it because I didn't understand it and he didn't make it any easier. I was just so mad about that, that I just don't want anything to do with that teacher. But that's life.

message 5: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments That's horrible! I can't believe the teacher said all of those horrible things! Thanks for the link!!

message 6: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments Why don't they fired that teacher?

message 7: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments Awww...that's too bad!

message 8: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 137 comments the stupid teeachers don't know crap i got in trouble last year and had to go see the pricnapal because a teacher said that i punched a kindergatener in the eye when he was the one attacking me ((did not hurt)) i was about to kill the teacher

message 9: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 137 comments i know

message 10: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 137 comments yeah

message 11: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments Some teachers are terrible, but there are some that are really good and kind. It's just that particular teacher I did not like that much.