We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Member's Questions > Sister Wives

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments This reality show is new on TLC about a polygamist family...anyone seen it?

Thoughts?

I'm mildly fascinated...when its on..I can't turn it off.

message 2: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 152 comments Haven't watched it yet--I've seen the commercials, but keep forgetting when it's on. What night is it on?

message 3: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Um..I don't know..maybe Sunday nights? There were reruns and then they had a new one afterwards last night.

message 4: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 152 comments I saw a bit of it--the husband was going 'courting'...

message 5: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments yea...yea...i'm still processing all of that.

message 6: by E. (new)

E. R. (dilawrosas) | 507 comments The season finale is tomorrow (Sunday, Oct. 17th). From what I heard, it will be the "spiritual" marriage ceremony of Robin and Kody.

And no, I hadn't watched it yet, though I had seen the commercials. And I saw Oprah's episode of it. And I read the PEOPLE magazine's article about it.

message 7: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments I saw them on Oprah too. Could you imagine society's response if there was a show called Brother Husbands???

message 8: by E. (new)

E. R. (dilawrosas) | 507 comments Bekah wrote: "I saw them on Oprah too. Could you imagine society's response if there was a show called Brother Husbands???"

The thing is, there would probably be another outcry to that, but I don't think it would be as harsh as with this show, though I could be wrong.

message 9: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments I don't understand the trouble that they could be in though..he's only 'legally' married to the first wife.

message 10: by E. (new)

E. R. (dilawrosas) | 507 comments I think I read in an article that if the state did bring a lawsuit against the family for polygamy, then that would mean the state will have to go for the polygamy community living in the state. And if the state did that, then it can't stop at the family but go for the polygamy community at large. Who knows, the state will probably come up with other stuff to sue the family for.