Shade of the Night discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare Try not to be too random.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Jem is too...good. I like Jace's wonderful badboyishness.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 45 comments Mod
Jem is awesome.... i loved will and jace, but Jem is just..... so..... understanding. i am in love with him. I love Magnus's character, in CA and MI. He has to be my favorite. HIm and Alec are my favorite couple, too!

message 4: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare Sorry to tell you guys to go to chat topic, but I want a group of mine to actually be neat. IT's why the no spam, no breaking format rule.

You look at Roleplay Unleashed.....
It's like my room....can't find a thing there nowadays.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) I totally understand. And yes, I do like Jem. But will and jace more. Ooh, hang on. I have a group with a shadowhunter role-play, I'll post the link if you want to join.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 45 comments Mod
yeah, i get it.

i am like that, but opposite... i like will and jace, but i like Jem more. :D please do post the link!!!

thanks!!!

message 10: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac Hello.

message 12: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare Ugh, my friend Kenny thinks it's funny to hack my account.....

message 14: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac Laura wrote: "Ugh, my friend Kenny thinks it's funny to hack my account....."

Argh.

message 15: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare I know. He sent friend requests to like 15 people that I don't know from any group.....

message 16: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac Wow.

message 17: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare I know. Or it could be my other friend Alyson.

Wow...that
Must really suck.

message 19: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac Yeah…

:) Long time, no see. :)

HEYHEYYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY!!!!!