Vampires vs Werewolves discussion

Rules

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (last edited Oct 02, 2010 08:14PM) (new)

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 120 comments Mod
The rules will come in 5

NOW...

1) Don't add in other roleplay groups/ or sections into this group. I hate when people spam other people's groups with a ton group links into it, if you want to post a group for people to check out there will be a 'Group Spam' section.

2) Swearing is aloud, don't put it in every post though are you will be kicked out. Also sex talk is aloud, just DON'T go into major, major detail PLEASE!!

3) NO POWER-PLAYING AT ALL!!! This means someone's charrie CAN NOT have abilities that if the Vampire/or Werewolf would get into a fight they can't dominate for the entire fight and not get a scratch on them.

4) No controlling other peoples characters without the owners permission... this one should be obvious, but you never know with people know days.

5) if your talking about something NOT related to the roleplay.. keep it in these ((Hey))... that helps people figure out what the roleplay is from other conversations that people start.

6) TRY and roleplay with more than ONE sentence.. give the other people in the group something to work with don't put three words, than move on at least shoot for 2- 3 sentences. (Ex: “Andrea was thinking.” isn’t a sentence, this is what I want “Andrea was thinking about her brother, before she decided to go out for a walk.” That’s a sentence describe what is going on around the character PLEASE!!! Rps are stories so treat your post like it’s part of a story and be descriptive.

7) If any body makes human character to go, if they get into a fight with a Vampire/ or even a Werewolf you can't expect that they will win.

8) There can be Vampire/Vampire, Werewolf/Werewolf, Vampire/Human, Werewolf/Human couples… however there can ONLY be ONE Vampire/Werewolf couple. The reason being is that because the Vampires and Werewolves are ENEMIES, so that is a FORBIDDEN LOVE

9) Werewolves lose control at Full-Moons and can change from human to wolf at will they don‘t have to be under a Full Moon, even though the Full Moon can help with their strength it doesn‘t make them invincible. Vampires don't turn into bats(and don't sparkle), make sure you don’t make them damn Twilight Vampires please… this is not a Twilight Rp.

10) Vampires DON’T turn Humans into Vampires from just one bite, the Human has to be drained of their own blood before they turn(NOT like what happens in Vampire Academy with the Strigoi draining a victim, than replacing the victims blood with Strigoi blood)

11) IF YOU WANT TO CHAT ABOUT NONE RP RELATED STUFF GO TO THE CHAT SECTION, PLEASE AND SAFE THE RPING SECTION FOR RP IDEAS AND WHAT NOT, PLEASE

12) The Vampires and Werewolves have a Ranking system of how they run their territory… I’ll list the Ranks up and how many of each they need to have

13) Have fun and enjoy the roleplay!!!

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Woohoo! Swearing! Double woohoo! No Twilight characters!

*bangs Jas in head* Look what you got me doing now... Long ass fricken rules

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Rubs head* But you luff my 'long ass fricken rules'

*sighs* wait.. i never said i luff them and *pokes Jas* heheheh

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Aw... but my long rules! *Sobs* Nawjk :P Hey! *Karate chops hand*

hahah *rubs hand* ow..

message 8: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Hey - go to the Chat... ^.^

*points at Jas accusingly* blame her for having the rules be sooooo damn long

yep, and for rule 9.. i had to emphasize No Twilight Vampires

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) im guessin you dont like twilight? lol

message 14: by Kataury (new)

Kataury ...Okay, this is a real vampire group worth joining.

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) thats wat im sayin

Kataury wrote: "...Okay, this is a real vampire group worth joining."

yep, there's not many of these kind of groups out there

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* wrote: "im guessin you dont like twilight? lol"

i'm ok with twilight... but Meyer could have went into more creativity when creating her vampire books.

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) idk if i agree. lol

i've read the Vampire Academy series(waiting for the last book to come out) and Richelle Mead actually created her own vampire world that was worth reading about

message 19: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I'm fine if there are vampire books out there. But if people start inserting them into everything I lose my fun in original rps. Just not worth joining an rp of twilight when you could join an rp with a lot more possibilities.

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) thats wat my best friend keeps tellin me. i still need to give the series a try but i have to many books on my reading list right now

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* wrote: "thats wat my best friend keeps tellin me. i still need to give the series a try but i have to many books on my reading list right now"

yeah, i have a ton of books on my reading list too

Kataury wrote: "I'm fine if there are vampire books out there. But if people start inserting them into everything I lose my fun in original rps. Just not worth joining an rp of twilight when you could join an rp w..."

yeah, twilight ruins rps

message 22: by Kataury (new)

Kataury So here's a question? What are the weaknesses to werewolves and vampires? Is it the traditional means of crosses holy water and silver? And what's the time period? Kind of mid 18th century-esque? or modern?

message 23: by Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (last edited Oct 03, 2010 10:20AM) (new)

i'm going to list the weaknesses in their own topic and it says in the group description that it takes place in the 3000's+, so the future.

message 24: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves wrote: "*points at Jas accusingly* blame her for having the rules be sooooo damn long"

Awww. I'm... I'm... touched. Who knew I could be so... influential *Wonders if I just created a new word* *Or I could've spelt it incorrectly* :P

message 26: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) DUDE! Shut up! I hate all these notifications... just take it to the chat!

message 27: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Hey look, Bri- you've got yourself a self-appointed mod already.

message 29: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy O.o you actually agrred with me? *Backs away from poking finger*

message 30: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Dude, shut UP!

message 31: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la *Saunters in* Thank you very much, Jas, for your personalized invite. It touched me so much that I decided that I had to saunter in here just for you.

Though whether or not I'll stay is debatable as my hatred for vampires was rooted long, long before Twilight.

*Points at all capitalized name person* Ah. It's you. So this is why I got such a nice request from you, Jazz. Tag-team. ;)

Ahhh...I'm so totally getting kicked out of here.

message 32: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Because I know that this group is going to drive me to the edge of obnoxious and even further. :P

message 33: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Exxxactly.

message 34: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Syeira-la wrote: "*Saunters in* Thank you very much, Jas, for your personalized invite. It touched me so much that I decided that I had to saunter in here just for you.

Though whether or not I'll stay is debatabl..."

You came! Yesh, my personalized message was... successful! Good spotting Sy ^.^

message 35: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Indeeeed. It was successful indeeeed.

message 36: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy So Ms.SpamALot arrived. WHOOP! PAR-TAY!

message 37: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la UH-HUH, party with the people I don't know!

message 38: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la OH. I DO KNOW ACADIA.

...sorta. Hai. :3

Oh, dear gawd Sy's here lock up the cookie vault *laughs*

message 40: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la XD Now I'm Caleb/Sy. Great Starclan. *Begins chewing methodically on hands*

YES BRI. She is here. :D

message 41: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Helloza, Bri :) Meanwhile, Sy is secretely sending out her characters to track down the cookie vault :P

message 42: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la It's a good thing I have sneaky, silent Caleb to do my dirty work, eh? ;)

message 43: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy XD And I have arrogant, selfish Damen to kick his butt so he can get to them first :P

message 44: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la As IF. If it came down to it, Damen would fail under the win of Caleb.

message 45: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Bring it on. Caleb nearly got roasted in a fire pit, remember?

message 46: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la When was this? (Too many Caleb rps to keep track of. XD)

message 47: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy City RP

Destroying city + Caido + Unsuspecting Caleb in crowd of humans= fire pit :P

message 48: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la XD Oh YEAH I remember that one. GOOD TIMES AT THE CITY RP. *Cough*

message 49: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Always :P

message 50: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) WHY THE H*LL ARE THERE 29 NEW NOTIFICATIONS ON THIS THREAD!? GO TO THE F-ING CHAT NOW! -_- These stupid emails...

« previous 1