The Rankin-phile discussion

The best Rebus novel? Why?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gena (new)

Gena | 25 comments Mod
I love The Falls. It is so atmospheric and moody.

message 2: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (stephenT) I vote for The Falls also.

message 3: by Dieter (new)

Dieter | 3 comments I liked "Mortal Causes" best (but it could easily have been "The Falls" as well...)

message 4: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn | 6 comments Just finished The Falls and I was dazzled by it. It is my current Rankin favorite. What a joy to have an unread Rankin in front of me.

message 5: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn | 6 comments I love The Falls but any Rankin is a treat. Just finished A Question of Blood---how that man can write!

message 6: by Shera (new)

Shera (goodreadscomShera) | 11 comments The Falls is probably my favorite. I also rate Mortal Cause high and I enjoyed The Black Book and Resurrection Men.

Oh Hell, I like all of them

message 7: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn | 6 comments Me too. I have not read a Rankin I do not like. What a joy to read his writing.

message 8: by Donna (new)

Donna | 4 comments I have a really hard time deciding, but I think Resurrection Men was my favourite.

message 9: by Bill (new)

Bill (billm) Just started reading Rebus and my favourite so far is Knots and Crosses! Finished that in a day and I'm now on to Hide and Seek. How many are there in the series so far?

message 10: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn | 6 comments Just finished Tooth and Nail--I highly recommend it. What a joy to read Ian Rankin! Tooth and Nail is #3. It is apparently pre Siobahn.