OHSHC fans discussion

Role play > How Would You Feel About A Live Action Host Club?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments Well I think that it would be amazing! But the only thing that I would have to get used to is that the voices would be different... and where would they find Honey? A girl plays him now, so... and the actors/ actresses would have to be the best on the planet!!! I mean to get the puppy dog eyes right... *low whistle*

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) That would be coooool :D anime live action! Especially Ouran with it's weird quirks...

I wanna see the monami scene...

message 3: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments O I know! I would want to see if they could actually get everything right! I also would wanna see the actress who would play Renge do the laugh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

message 4: by {Kayla Shea} (new)

{Kayla Shea} (MimixSheshe4Ever) | 5 comments If it's good. I've seen really great live actions, like Death Note for instance. But if anyone's seen the live action for Higurashi...just..terrible.

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments If the actors fit the characters...although I would say Mitsukuni is going to be the hardest to find an actor for.

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments o yeah! Know what... I would like to see who they can find to play Honey!!! I mean that he's played by a girl at the moment... so they would have to find a doesn't-act-like-it seven year old that can play a high schooler. . . .
A high school third year that is!

message 7: by Daria (new)

Daria (dariadeptula) | 61 comments Taylor アニメケーキ! wrote: "O I know! I would want to see if they could actually get everything right! I also would wanna see the actress who would play Renge do the laugh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

That would be so awesome!!!

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments To actually see someone do that coming up from the floor *powerful motor* would be amazing!!!!! Who ever would do it would have to win some awards... doing that laugh is an art...

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 23 comments it would be sooooo cool

message 10: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments ... but before they do- if they do- they need to finish the anime first

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments Or like I said in another post.
Make a Drama, it would be in Live-Action and would follow the manga more.

message 12: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments YES! Someone who understands: not that everyone else didn't...

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments I'm sure a few people thought about it.
But it would also be nice to see what the characters would look like in real-life(at least close to it).
And it could keep a lot of its comedy.

*sigh* I wish I was someone who could make that happen.

message 14: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments I wish that I were a voice actor, well one of the younger ones... THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!

message 15: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Dec 30, 2010 09:39AM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments Yeah being a seiyuu(Voice Actor) would be awesome.
Fun fact if we lived in Japan you'd notice that there are more female voice actors then male, where as here there are more male then female.

message 16: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments Yeah that's true, a majority of female voice actors play little boys on the show.

message 17: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Dec 31, 2010 11:36AM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments And teenage boys as well, in Japan at least.
My notes pointing directly at Naruto who has been and still is played by a girl in the Japanese version and I can't picture him with any other voice...which also made, when I watched it, the English Dub horrid.

message 18: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments But, I love it when girls do boy's voices... I think that it's cool :)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments And works better then a boy's voice most of the time. And with a girl you wouldn't have to worry about voice changes that male teens go through, mainly if the boy character has to stay young for years.

message 20: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments Yeah, I'm glad we covered that topic :)

message 21: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Jan 01, 2011 09:11AM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments Yes, very glad.

message 22: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments what's your profile picture of? I think I know what it is...

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 192 comments Taylor アニメケーキ! wrote: "what's your profile picture of? I think I know what it is..."

Meta Knight.

message 24: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (obi-wankenoboe) | 153 comments I knew it!