The superhero you > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (What is this?)

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Ello?)

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Hannah cursed herself as she found herself lost in the woods. "Damn! Airabella said it was just a 'short mile'. Ugh! Note to self: Never listen to a girl with a GPA of a 2.0." She scratched her head as she tried to find her way to the beach party.

message 4: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments Tempest, or Tom as he liked to be called, laughed loudly at a joke while sitting around the fire at the beach party.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um... Hey" Aurelia brushed her long auburn hair out of her face as she looked to Austin sitting at the fire. "Someone said there was a party and I was in the area. Is there room for more?

message 6: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments "Of course there is room," Tom said, "com join us around the fire."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool, thanks." Aurelia sat down and wrapped her arms around herself. "It's freezing outside!"

message 8: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments Tom seeing her shivering slowed the winded and warmed the air, being able to control the weather.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Feeling relieved, Aurelied sighed happily. "And now, it's suddenly warmer! Huh..."

message 10: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments "That would be due to me, I can control the weather," Tom said

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh wow! That's so cool. I, however," Aurelia disapeared into the shadows and reappeared on the other side of the weather-controlling boy, "control shadows and move within them and the night!"

message 12: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments "Thats I wish I could do that," Tom replied, "along with having my weather powers that is."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, your power is pretty cool!" She suddenly switched back to the other side, unseen. "I'm Aurelia, by the way!"

message 14: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments "Thats a cool name." Tom said

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks. But my other name is Night Owl for obvious reasons. What's yours?"

message 16: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments "Tempest."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, hello, Tempest!"

(And goodnight, Austin! I have church in the morning and I need my sleep!)

message 18: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments (Ok goodnight.)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(sorry. i'll be back. *says with terminator voice :P*)

message 20: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments (see you when you come back)

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Hannah finally arrived in her bikini: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
at the wrong party. "Damn!" She pronounced and looked at the only two people there. "This isn't the Rave party, is it?"

message 22: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 379 comments Mod
"Uhhhhhh" Everett pended on what to say "Yes!" He blurted out. It really wasnt Raves party- he didnt even know who Rave was but yes was all that came out.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um... Sure. What he said." Aurelia muttered. "Because we obviously have a rave going on."

message 24: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

G man grabbed a glass of wine "Here you go" He handed it to Hannah hopong she would sit in the seat next to him.

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) She took the glass from his hand and sat down next to him and took a sip. She looked at G man, "You are such a liar, but I'm Hannah." She smiled at him.

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (gtg)

message 27: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"I'm Everett" He was wearing a half unbuoned flanal and black skinny jeans. His hair was parted to one side. He lay with a legs spread out on the lounge chair.

message 28: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments (and Im Austin YAY)

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 24, 2010 11:12AM) (new)

(and i'm kaylin roleplaying aurelia!)

message 30: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments (Yay)

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Hannah set the drink down and grabbed Everetts surfboard and headed towards the water. "Comeon Ev. Live a little." She threw off her cover up and ran with the surfboard over her head.

message 32: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"Cool" He grabbed another board and headed towrds the beach.

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Hannah jumped into the water and headed towards a wave on her board. She was soaking wet and cold but didnt care. She loved the ocean. The smell of it energized her.

message 34: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Everett was knee paddling out when a humongous white water drifted towards him. He ducked under and percided the wave. A nice breaker was coming. He turned his board and paddled slowly. Soon he was up on his feat hanging ten. He did made a shaka sign with his hand as he went by Hannah.

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) She laughed at him and caught the next wave and was up on her feet in 5 secs as it carried her up half the shore. She loved the rush it gave her.

message 36: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

((now on beach))
Everett sat on his board on the beach. He squeezed the sand between his toes. "sooo" He said "Hows life?"

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) She laid down on the board, "It truely sucks, because my boy-toy broke up with me. So, I'm sadly single." Hannah sighed-heartfeltly and winked at Everett. He would do for now.

message 38: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

((Boy Toy- What?!?))
Everett put his right arm around Hannah. "Well your in luck then" He made eye contact with her.

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Non-exclusive bf)

Hannah smiled into his twinkling eyes. "I guess so then."

message 40: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

(Ive never had a girlfriend ever- virtual or real! so dont expect me to be all "fun" and all)

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Oh, Everett! Just be your self!)

Hannah grabbed her sundress coverup and pulled it over her head. She rummaged through her purse and expertly applied some tropical chapstick. She clicked her purse closed and got up off the board just as the sun was setting. "I had a great time, Everett." She savored the taste his name left in her mouth.

message 42: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"Bye" He waved silently and smacked his lips. He grabbed his board and ran back out for another run.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Darky(me) was swimming in the ocean when she saw Grace plow into Everett. "Ouch," she said to herself. "That's gotta hurt..."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Darky couldn't help but snicker at the comment.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's it look like? I'm swimming." Darky started to tread water, untangling some seaweed from her legs.

((Whatever happened to Adonis??))

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Hannah walked along the beach her heels in her hands. She knew that she shouldnt have stayed out as long as she did because her beach house was on the otherside of the beach. She sighed and kept walking.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sword arena.))

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Heya!)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha...))

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) She kicks some sand up with her feet.

« previous 1