Knight/Warrior Roleplay discussion

Role Play > Ghost/Spirit Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 167 (167 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Just roleplay and don't forget your charrie!))

message 2: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Raina waited in line at the portal gate to the human world.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaita chewed gum moodily as she waited in line.

message 4: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Number 23451 please enter the portal." said a voice over the intercom.
Raina growled with frustration. Only one number off, she must be next.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaita walked up. She passed this weird girl growling and gave her a wow-you're-weird look.

message 6: by David (new)

David jones | 5 comments The weird girl shrunk under the table, not wanting to expose her secret.

message 7: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((David? Um, Rozara was talking about me. You should make another weird girl under the character topic first okay?))
Raina stared at the passing girl with indignation. She frowned then turned away, suddenly interested in the cheesy posters of resorts and vacations for retired ghosts.

message 8: by David (new)

David jones | 5 comments ((mmk srry lolz i may just do tht haha))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((lolz))

Kaita rolled her eyes at the haughty snobbish girl.

message 10: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((It's ok David! ^_^ Rozara! that was mean! what does looking at the wall make me a haughty snobbish girl?!?!))
Raina was put off by the ghost dressed like a punk. Then she decided to let it go. After all, she waited this long and she didn't want to be kicked back in the line because some girl was being mean.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((dude it's from her point of view))

Kaita walked up to the ghost at the head of the line. "Where do you want me to go?"

message 12: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments Luna opened her eyes.She was in something that looked like a waiting room.Where am I?she thought. Luna went up to the desk. "Excuse me, but how did I get here?"Luna asked the lady at the desk.

message 13: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Raina frowned. "Hey, you! I'm first. Now go back at the end of the line where you belong. I've been waiting for almost 2000 years to go back!"

message 14: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "Umm... I'm sorry. I'm just confused about everything really."Luna said.

message 15: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Hmph. Well, you do seem like a newbie." Raina stared at her with a critical eye. "I hate to break this to you, but you are dead."

message 16: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "What?! How is that even possible?"Luna said. sudden;y it dawned on her. she was crossing the street a truck came back and didn't see her and hit her."Oh my gosh,"she said,"i really am dead."

message 17: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Yep. I've been dead for a long time, and I've been waiting for this moment to actually go back. I mean, I know it won't be like real life, but at least you can help someone live theirs. Unless, of course, you're one of the people out to torture people, then that is a different experience." Raina said matter-of-factly.

message 18: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "Is there some kind of ghost training class?"Luna asked Raina.

message 19: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Nope. You usually use the time in line to train yourself." Raina replied.

message 20: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "Oh, where do I take a number?"Luna asked.

message 21: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "I think you get one as soon as you die." Raina shrugged.

message 22: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments Luna looked in her hand there was a number. 37892.

message 23: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((gtg do homework! bye!))

message 24: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments ((I have to go too! bye!))

message 25: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Raina rolled her eyes, since the punk-looking girl was taking forever. "By the way, newbie, what's your name?"

message 26: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "I'm Luna. What's yours?"Luna asked Raina

message 27: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "I'm Raina." Raina replied.

message 28: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "Nice to meet you, Raina."

message 29: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Likewise. Where did you live, when you were alive, I mean?" Raina said casually.

message 30: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "I lived in New York city.You?"

message 31: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "I lived in London. What kind of job do you want to get?"

message 32: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "I was in collage to be a pharmacist. I guess that will never happen now."Luna sighed.

message 33: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Nope. How did you die?" Raina said, as she again glanced at the girl at the front desk, wondering what was taking her so long.

message 34: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "I was crossing the street when I dropped my term paper. A truck didn't see me and got hit. Then I was here."

message 35: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Ah, that's too bad. Modern technology sometimes sucks." Raina said with some sympathy.

message 36: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((should someone take over Rozara's charrie))

message 37: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((Never fear, Zakari's here. =) Pardon the rhyme, hehe. I was reading an interesting book where you had to speak rhymes in order for magical artifacts to work. ^^))

Kaita growled at the poor person at the front desk. "What?!" she yelped. "You want to send me to some alleyway to help those miserable humans? I'm ghost royalty, I deserve something better!"

((how was that?))

message 38: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Great!))
Raina turned at the shouting. She rolled her eyes and mouthed to Luna, Wow.

message 39: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((yay, thanka! =D))

"I should go help those stupid mortal kings and queens!" shrieked Kaita. "Not those disease-ridden homeless people who can't feed themselves!" She pounded her fist on the table.

message 40: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments Luna heard the girl shouting and tried to control her anger. She would gladly help the homeless, anyone. She spoke to the girl, "If you don't want to go, I'll go for you."

message 41: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments Kaita whirled around to glare at Luna. "This is none of your business. I'm still going, just not for those people."

message 42: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "What are you going to do then?"asked Luna,'Do nothing?"

message 43: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments "No, I'm going to wait for this idiot to give me a better assignment."

message 44: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Raina rolled her eyes. "Can we please move along? I'm next and you are taking your own sweet time. Just accept it or let Luna take it okay?"

message 45: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments ((maybe you should type it English so we know what he's saying but underline it or something so our charies don't understand him.0)

message 46: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments ((It would make it a lot easier just to write in English and do something w/ the text.))

message 47: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((You could type like "Who are you" Amal asked in Filipino, and then other charries would look at him weirdly, and then change to English and ask the same thing... I don't know, just an idea.))
Raina turned to look at the new guy. "Um, what do you want? 'Cause if you're trying to cut, I won't let you. I've been waiting to long for this!"

message 48: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments Luna just stared at him.

message 49: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Raina turned away to hide her embarrassment. "Oh, yeah, I remember, um, I was just testing you."

message 50: by Jade♪☠ (last edited Jun 02, 2011 12:20PM) (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments Luna turned to Amal."How did you know Raina?"She asked.

« previous 1 3 4