Karen Chance Fans discussion

Diary Entries

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mai (new)

Mai (maisydaisy) So, someone wanted a diary entries thread, and here it is. Write a diary entry entry from the POV of any character from Karen Chance's universe, from whatever time period you like.

message 2: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Enjee | 1194 comments Mod
Pritkin is too manly to keep a diary. He keeps a "Log" of his activities. :-)

message 3: by Mai (new)

Mai (maisydaisy) Some form of personal record of daily activities then. :D Do you think he starts it with Star Date, 30th of June blahblahblah?

message 4: by Mai (new)

Mai (maisydaisy) And nightly activities as well, obviously. o.O

message 5: by Aleksandra (new)

Aleksandra (AlexZiel) | 158 comments Ok, so I was really bored and angry one day after reading HtM.. I think stardate would be a tiny little bit farfetched... ;-P

message 6: by Aleksandra (last edited Jun 17, 2011 08:06AM) (new)

Aleksandra (AlexZiel) | 158 comments June, 16th 2011

Status update:
(view spoiler)

Activities of the day:
eight hundred hours - short torture session, Cach, my arse is sore!!!
nine hundred hours - shower-time, mind note - liquid soap! There're weird looking blokes on the perimeter, one looks like that crazy singer Cher!
(view spoiler)
fifteen hundred hours - Kamasutra crash-course (after that I'm allowed to have a coffee)
sixteen hundred hours - a family dinner (and what the hell am I supposed to eat here?! There's no tofu, no sprouts...no carrot juice!!! )
(view spoiler)
twenty hundred hours - another date set up by that Bastard digwilydd (that woman is an Ast!!! Seriously, who wants to jump other person's bones after the whole 5 minutes of conversation?!)
twenty-two hundred hours - freedom, for now
UPDATE:
one hundred hours in the morning - that woman from before... He gave her the key to my cell. I feel raped!
Tomorrow I'm supposed to stand before the council. Maybe I'll drive them crazy and they'll just obliterate me. (A man can always dream...)

ERGO of the day:

Rosier, Ti'n llawn cachu!!!
I can do it, I can do it. I deal with Cassie Palmer on a daily basis for Chris' sake. I deal with her vampire friends,(view spoiler)If she comes here and risk her life and survives that on top of everything, I'm bloody going to kill her myself! Enough with the sacrifices, as of right now I'm the bad guy, You hear me?!
Breathe... One sheep, two sheep, threeeee....

***notes:***
Cach - shit
Pen Pidyn - dickhead
Pigyn - dick
Bastard digwilydd - shameless bastard
Ast - bitch
Ti'n llawn cachu - You're full of shit

message 7: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (kurosymph) | 136 comments Aleksandra wrote:"Kamasutra crash-course (after that I'm allowed to have a coffee)"

ROFLMAO!!! er, that is, before my Mom tried to call an ambulance thinking I was choking. ^^ Something wicked this way comes...

Bilingual Bonus= Awesome! and very constructive

I don't understand, why the 'eight hundred hours'?

message 8: by Aleksandra (new)

Aleksandra (AlexZiel) | 158 comments It's a military thing, like spelling names with alpha, bravo, tango instead of simple letters. ;-D

message 9: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (kurosymph) | 136 comments Ah OK. Alice & Bob much?

message 10: by Aleksandra (new)

Aleksandra (AlexZiel) | 158 comments You know... ;-D

message 11: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (kurosymph) | 136 comments Shit! That was a HUGE HtM spoiler (view spoiler)

message 12: by Aleksandra (last edited Jun 17, 2011 08:06AM) (new)

Aleksandra (AlexZiel) | 158 comments Sophie wrote: "Shit! That was a HUGE HtM spoiler [spoilers removed]"

ROTFL, you're right. Though, he could've just as well end up there after the visit in Shadowland. ;-P

Now, it looks weird... ;-P