This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I take back everything i said about Football being crappy and boring!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments http://www.etamparealestate.com/linge...

OMG! lingerie football!!!!! a bunch of hot chicks kicking and punching eachother!!! and some of them are actually hot for real!!!! this is the greatest sport ever! i dont think this could work with soccer or baseball!!!

i mean look at this pictures!!!

[image error]

MY LIFE HAS MEANING AGAIN!!!! I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcSEE...

omg! this is the greatest thing i've ever discover since masturbation!!!!!

for the record... i'd kill each and every single one of y'all for a change to be the water boy in one of those teams!!!!

message 3: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Lingerie football is admittedly awesome. What I don't get is fantasy football. First I'll say that I don't watch sports on tv. I guess I was raised by wolves or something, but I rarely sit down and watch a game. So I may be missing something, but fantasy football just seems like Dungeons and Dragons for sports guys.

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I love the little bows hanging off each buttcheek in that last photo.

Servius  Heiner Football is glorious in all it's manifestations... Except that ridiculous word cup garbage.

Servius  Heiner smetchie wrote: "I love the little bows hanging off each buttcheek in that last photo."

I'm guessing it is kind of like flag football.

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Did you catch the end of the Tennessee / LSU game? Tennessee's gonna catch hell for that for years.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ali wrote: "Those women are really hot, but this concept is totally sexist. There should also be hot male models playing tackle sports in their underwear."

Ali, let's face it! that could never work! i think we all agree that the male body is disgusting! no matter how in shape a dude is... there is no way in hell it can be sexy... Lingerie Football works because it celebrates the beauty of the female body! and nothing else! calling this wonderful sport sexist is just not right!!! they are professional athletes!!!!!

Servius  Heiner Ali wrote: "Those women are really hot, but this concept is totally sexist. There should also be hot male models playing tackle sports in their underwear."

I suppose in your own Canadian way you could be referring to... you know regular NFL football.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments BunWat wrote: "The NFL started playing in their underwear?"

wait the look like the pictures up there without their uniforms????

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments BunWat wrote: "The NFL started playing in their underwear?"

i imagined that you was talking about the topic "lingerie football" and since you ask that you must know something i didnt like the fact that all the NFL players are a bunch of hot chicks...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i never saw Nick's post =(