Guardians of Ga'hoole Fans! discussion

Characters > Least Favorite Character

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Same here and uh....Kludd and Sveela...is that her name?

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) I forget her name

message 3: by Kiele (new)

Kiele Marston (kielemarston) The polar bear? I don't like... thinking The Striga... all of you who don't know him you'll meet him soon enough.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer I hate Soren and Coryn

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Willowtear wrote: "The polar bear? I don't like... thinking The Striga... all of you who don't know him you'll meet him soon enough."

Not her...sorry I forget.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) You don't like Soren or Coryn how???!!!!!!

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Cause they are too goody goody for me. They like sooo perfect and everyone likes them... but they are okay characters.

message 8: by Kiele (new)

Kiele Marston (kielemarston) I love Soren and Coryn. *glares at Jennifer* lol jk!

message 9: by Kiele (new)

Kiele Marston (kielemarston) ^w^

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) My least favorite character is either Nyra, Kludd, or Lord Arrin!

message 11: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 31 comments My least fav. character is Nyra.

message 12: by Carson (new)

Carson Jennifer ⅰ ⅰㄅ ๒◊Я∑∂ wrote: "Cause they are too goody goody for me. They like sooo perfect and everyone likes them... but they are okay characters."

I know! I hate goody goodies.

message 13: by Kiele (new)

Kiele Marston (kielemarston) Awww... You hate goody goodies? Oh well :)

message 14: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 31 comments I love goody-goodies. Not if they are overdone though. But most of the time they inspire me.

message 15: by Carson (new)

Carson Really? There are two kinds of people I hate. Bullys and goody goodies.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Soren isn't a goody-goody.

message 17: by Carson (new)

Carson Not a bad one.

message 18: by Ankita (new)

Ankita | 12 comments God's Swordmaiden wrote: "I forget her name"

Willowtear wrote: "The polar bear? I don't like... thinking The Striga... all of you who don't know him you'll meet him soon enough."
its svenka!

message 19: by Ankita (new)

Ankita | 12 comments i love coryn! and grank...hate kludd and nyra,

message 20: by Ankita (new)

Ankita | 12 comments and isin't the polar bear good! she saved siv from lord arrin!