Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Hero of the Month 2010 > Hero of the Month--September

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 9737 comments Mod
Which hero wears the crown for the month of September?

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (last edited Oct 01, 2010 05:53AM) (new)

I think I'd have to go with Francis Rohan from Ruthless (The House of Rohan, #1) by Anne Stuart . Sigh!

message 3: by Adwina (new)

Adwina Oltariani | 1 comments I agree with u!!!
he's sooo dangerous and HOT!!!
and btw, I was LOL when I first read his really long name.. ^^

message 4: by Ally (new)

message 5: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
I guess I'll go with Ethan Kelly from The Darkest Hour by Maya Banks

Ethan wasn't perfect but he really tried to make things right.

Fani *loves angst* (fanip) I'm sorry, I can't pick just one. FOr me those two were equally great:

Malkom from Demon from the Dark and Rhevenge from Lover Avenged

message 7: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 74 comments Another vote for Malkom (Demon from the Dark).

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments Dominic of the Dragonseeker line Dark Peril (Carpathians, #21) by Christine Feehan

message 9: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 151 comments I'm going to have to go with Wrath from Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward . I had read a lot of great 'dangerous hero's' this month but he was by far the best. =)

message 10: by Cindi (new)

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) | 381 comments Count me as voting for Francis Rohan too. Anne Stuart writes the BEST heros!

message 11: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4161 comments Mod
Anne Stuart writes good, period! An author after my own heart.

Who's Francis Rohan?

message 12: by Cindi (new)

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) | 381 comments Arch, he's the bad boy in Ruthless (The House of Rohan, #1) by Anne Stuart .

message 13: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4161 comments Mod
Oh okay Cindi. Thanks. :)

message 14: by Othena (new)

Othena Bones from the Night Huntress books by Jeaniene Frost is my new Hero. He's the Hero in the continuing series so I can't choose one book.

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments Othena aka 'Lady McReadsalot' wrote: "Bones from the Night Huntress books by Jeaniene Frost is my new Hero. He's the Hero in the continuing series so I can't choose one book...."

Oh, I love him too, but I did not read him in Sept.

message 16: by Othena (new)

Othena Mollie *scoutrmom* wrote: "Othena aka 'Lady McReadsalot' wrote: "Bones from the Night Huntress books by Jeaniene Frost is my new Hero. He's the Hero in the continuing series so I can't choose one book...."

Oh, I love him ..."

I read all 4 books in Sept plus Spade/Denise's book so I'm in Bones overload. :)

message 17: by Wan (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 252 comments I have not really paid much attention to this tread but want to participate. Just want to ask.. if there's any rules to the Hero of the month;

1. If any, what are the minimum qualifications of the hero? or just randomly picked.

2. Is there a winner? Do we vote for him?

3. Is there a theme that varies from month to month? Or again just randomly nominated?

Thanks.

message 18: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
My understanding of it is that it is a hero from a book that u read during that month. Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments Wan, this is pretty much a place for us to nominate our favorites. I've never seen a vote nor a winner. Just re-read the early threads in this category should you have questions.

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments Othena aka 'Lady McReadsalot' wrote: "I read all 4 books in Sept plus Spade/Denise's book so I'm in Bones overload. :) "

I liked Mencheres' book the best.

message 21: by ~Megan~ (new)

~Megan~ (megadee) | 1084 comments Mod
Mollie *scoutrmom* wrote: "I liked Mencheres' book the best."

Really?? I need to read this one soon....I loved Spade/Denise's book so much. I've been putting it off because I was a little unsure of Mencheres' hotness factor. I've never been just wild over him, but have loved Spade since the beginning.

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments Megan wrote: "Mollie *scoutrmom* wrote: "I liked Mencheres' book the best."

Really?? I need to read this one soon....I loved Spade/Denise's book so much. I've been putting it off ..."

Mencheres sure does it for me, I always liked a touch of the intellectual. Plus, he's just so dangerously attractive.

message 23: by Wan (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 252 comments Mollie *scoutrmom* wrote: "Wan, this is pretty much a place for us to nominate our favorites. I've never seen a vote nor a winner. Just re-read the early threads in this category should you have questions."

I will whenever I found the first thread if I can find it. Wow! There are sooooo many thread here. I can't read them all. But thanks anyway.

message 24: by ~Megan~ (new)

~Megan~ (megadee) | 1084 comments Mod
I can't decide between James Ardmore from The Pirate Hunter and Lord Ian Mackenzie from The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie.

Jennifer Ashley knows how to write the dangerous dudes!

message 25: by Othena (new)

Othena Mollie *scoutrmom* wrote: "Othena aka 'Lady McReadsalot' wrote: "I read all 4 books in Sept plus Spade/Denise's book so I'm in Bones overload. :) "

I liked Mencheres' book the best."

I downloaded this one from library tonight. He may be my october Hero because I'm not having any luck so far with the other books I'm reading. ha

message 26: by Othena (new)

Othena Wan, poking my nose in here so forgive me Mollie, go to 'Hero of the month threads' from June 09, 2010 and it explains everything.

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) Love Julian Bellamy, the hero in Three Nights with a Scoundrel by Tessa Dare by Tessa Dare.

message 28: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Wan, you just say what hero you liked the most out of your books read for the month.

In January, we'll have the Hero of 2010 thread, where you pick your favorite hero of all the books you read in 2010.

message 29: by Janet (new)

Janet (janetlilith) I don't know if this guy is dangerous enough, but my hero of the month is Joe Catalanotto from Suzanne Brockmann's Prince Joe, of the 1996 Team Ten series. That's really a blast from the past.

message 30: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 74 comments I loved Joe!

message 31: by Wan (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 252 comments Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Wan, you just say what hero you liked the most out of your books read for the month.

Okay thanks.

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments Othena aka 'Lady McReadsalot' wrote: "Wan, poking my nose in here so forgive me Mollie, go to 'Hero of the month threads' from June 09, 2010 and it explains everything."

No Poking Othena, I appreciate the backup. Nothing for which one might need to apologise. Thanks to Lady D as well.

@Janet and Auntee, any warrior who climbs up the side of a building to visit his girl in a non-paranormal story has my vote for dangerous any day. Joe C. certainly qualifies.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 203 comments I just got to this and its now October, but I did read two of Jeaniene Frost books in September. Sooo my hero would be Bones. I am so lovin is style.

message 34: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Janet, the hero of the month for you doesn't have to be dangerous. Just your fave hero of the month. :)

message 35: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Wan wrote: "Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Wan, you just say what hero you liked the most out of your books read for the month.

Okay thanks."

YW!

message 36: by Janet (new)

Janet (janetlilith) Thanks, Danielle.

And you're right, Mollie. That was a pretty dangerous qualifying thing!

message 37: by Akaria (new)

Akaria Gale | 59 comments Read a lot of heroes in September but the best by a long shot was Conall the sexy dhampir from Sin Undone (Demonica, #5) by Larissa Ione