Book Buying Addicts Anonymous discussion

Good Buys > October 2010 Purchases

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 1866 comments Mod
On to October. What treats have you bought yourself this month?

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) nothing offical yet...lol! But my pre-order of Tracker's Sin (Hell's Eight, #4) by Sarah McCarty showed up on my kindle this am and there I have a couple of pre-orders already in place...

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (cattymccat) Ok. Today I got all of the below for $28 total. Go me. :D

The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory Wicked Witch & Curse (Wicked, #1-2) by Nancy Holder Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)  by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)  by Richelle Mead Night World, No. 3 Huntress, Black Dawn, Witchlight (Night World, #7-9) by L.J. Smith Mommywood by Tori Spelling A Perfect Evil (Maggie O'Dell, #1) (Paperback) by Alex Kava Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 510 comments Ebay order:

Longing for Darkness by China Galland

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (cattymccat) I forgot that I also bought this.

Married with Zombies (Living with the Dead, #1) by Jesse Petersen

message 6: by Fani *loves angst* (last edited Oct 02, 2010 01:17AM) (new)

Fani *loves angst* (fanip) I had gathered some credits in audible and bought those three yesterday:
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Princess Academy by Shannon Hale Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 510 comments I went to BAM today and bought:

Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) by Kalayna Price When Blood Calls (The Shadow Keepers, #1) by J.K. Beck

When I came home, I found my ebay order(s):

The Sacred Embrace of Jesus and Mary The Sexual Mystery at the Heart of the Christian Tradition by Jean-Yves Leloup

Warprize (Chronicles of the Warlands, #1) by Elizabeth Vaughan Bound by Shadow (The Dark Crescent Sisterhood, #1) by Anna Windsor The Shadow Runners (2176 Series, #3) by Liz Maverick

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 510 comments I finished reading Hunger Games last night, so of course I had to go out and get Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins as soon as the bookstore opened.

message 9: by LooLoo (new)

LooLoo I used my Borders coupon to get Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews .

message 11: by Joseph (new)

LooLoo wrote: "I used my Borders coupon to get Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews."

I used my coupon to pick up

Tales of the Otherworld (Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong and I also got a delivery from BookDepository Scream A DCI Mark Lapslie Investigation by Nigel McCrery

message 12: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (cattymccat) Today I got my Amazon order, which was a surprise, because I forgot about it! I got... The Unholy Cause by Joe Schreiber & Witch's Canyon by Jeff Mariotte. I'm hoping they are at least readable.

The Unholy Cause (Supernatural, #5) by Joe Schreiber Witch's Canyon (Supernatural, #2) by Jeff Mariotte

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Hunger Games series:
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Mockingjay (Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins

message 14: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (cattymccat) Sizzlin Miss Kenjii wrote: "Hunger Games series:
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne CollinsMockingjay (Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins"

I'm jealous! I have Hunger Games, but the other two I checked out from the library. I'll probably end up buying them eventually though.

message 15: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 354 comments Finally got some books I've been coveting for a while. The Heartbreak Pill Manstealing for Fat Girls

message 16: by Joseph (new)

Used another Borders coupon to get Test of Metal A Planeswalker Novel by Matthew Stover

message 17: by Valorie (new)

Valorie Went to 4 different ubs today, these found their way home with me!

Bring Your Own Poison (Trailer Park Mystery, #4) by Jimmie Ruth Evans Leftover Dead (Trailer Park Mystery, #5) by Jimmie Ruth Evans Deadly Advice (An Advice Column Mystery, #1) by Roberta Isleib Night of the Living Deed (A Haunted Guesthouse Mystery, #1) by E.J. Copperman Ghouls Gone Wild (Ghost Hunter Mystery, #4) by Victoria Laurie Changeless (The Parasol Protectorate, #2) by Gail Carriger Stormwalker (Stormwalker, #1) by Allyson James Chick with a Charm (Babes-on-Brooms, #2) by Vicki Lewis Thompson Men of Danger (Includes Wounded Warriors, #2) by Lora Leigh Sins of the Flesh (Sin, #1) by Caridad Piñeiro Chimera by Rob Thurman Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors, #4) by Pamela Palmer The Reckoners by Doranna Durgin Blood Law (Alexandra Sabian, #1) by Jeannie Holmes Disappearing Nightly (Esther Diamond, #1) by Laura Resnick Doppelgangster (Esther Diamond, #2) by Laura Resnick Dark Magic (Magic Series, #5) by Cheyenne McCray Vampaholic (Silhouette Bombshell) by Harper Allen Wicked by Any Other Name (Jazz Tremaine, # 3) by Linda Wisdom Dawnbreaker (Dark Days, #3) by Jocelynn Drake Mark of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #1) by Diana Rowland

message 18: by Raven (new)

Raven (sriq) Well, here's my first comment in this group, all my book purchases so far this month. I bought a good amount of PaperbackSwap credits for $125, and I've still got 17 more books to go before I've used them up :D

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Dirk Gently, #1) by Douglas Adams Watership Down by Richard Adams The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende The River Ki (Japan's Women Writers) by Sawako Ariyoshi Foundation (Foundation, #1) by Isaac Asimov In the Country of Last Things by Paul Auster Travels in the Scriptorium  by Paul Auster Satyrday by Steven Bauer Dandelion Wine (Grand Master) by Ray Bradbury If on a Winter's Night a Traveler by Italo Calvino The Plague by Albert Camus The Stranger by Albert Camus The Fall by Albert Camus In Cold Blood A True Account of a Multiple Murder and its Consequences by Truman Capote Ender's Game (Ender's Saga, #1) by Orson Scott Card Blow-Up and Other Stories by Julio Cortázar Matilda by Roald Dahl The Other Nineteenth Century by Avram Davidson The Name of the Rose Including Postscript by Umberto Eco The Worm Ouroboros by Eric Rücker Eddison Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison The Samurai by Shusaku Endo As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald The Diary of a Madman and Other Stories The Nose; The Carriage; The Overcoat; Taras Bulba  by Nikolai Gogol Lord of the Flies by William Golding Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway The Old Man and The Sea by Ernest Hemingway The Children of Men by P.D. James The Lake by Yasunari Kawabata The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) by Stieg Larsson A Hero of Our Time (Penguin Classics) by Mikhail Lermontov Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez The Road by Cormac McCarthy Spring Snow by Yukio Mishima The Sound of Waves by Yukio Mishima Nip the Buds, Shoot the Kids by Kenzaburō Ōe Eugene Onegin A Novel in Verse (Oxford World's Classics) by Alexander Pushkin The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials, #1) by Philip Pullman The Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon The Ruins of Ambrai (Exiles, #1) by Melanie Rawn Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy First Love Complete & Unabridged (Cover to Cover) by Ivan Sergeevich Turgenev Spring Torrents (Penguin Classics) by Ivan Sergeevich Turgenev Asleep by Banana Yoshimoto

message 19: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (cattymccat) Raven wrote: "Well, here's my first comment in this group, all my book purchases so far this month. I bought a good amount of PaperbackSwap credits for $125, and I've still got 17 more books to go before I've us..."

Let me know what you think about In Cold Blood! I want to read it sooo bad.

message 20: by Sue (new)

Sue (suetinge) I hit the ubs this morning - turned in 14 and came out with Kiss Me While I Sleep (John Medina, #3) by Linda Howard Rueful Death (China Bayles, #5) by Susan Wittig Albert Rosemary Remembered (China Bayles Series #4) by Susan Albert Indigo Dying (China Bayles, #11) by Susan Wittig Albert and The Romanov Prophecy by Steve Berry

I've still got over $10 in credit.

message 21: by Joseph (new)

Just got back from hitting Half Price's 20% off Teacher/Librarian Appreciation Sale. They got a good chunk of my librarian paycheck. :-) I bought:
The Black Swan (Fairy Tales, #2) by Mercedes Lackey Fortune's Fool (Five Hundred Kingdoms, #3) by Mercedes Lackey The Snow Queen (Five Hundred Kingdoms, #4) by Mercedes Lackey Things Not Seen (Things, #1) by Andrew Clements Things Hoped For (Things, #2) by Andrew Clements The Devil's Novice The Eighth Chronicle of Brother Cadfael by Ellis Peters The Leper of Saint Giles The Fifth Chronicle of Brother Cadfael by Ellis Peters One Corpse Too Many (Chronicles of Brother Cadfael, #2) by Ellis Peters Black Is the Colour of My True Love's Heart (Felse, #6) by Ellis Peters Running Hot (Arcane Society, # 5) by Jayne Ann Krentz White Lies (Arcane Society, #2) by Jayne Ann Krentz Sizzle and Burn (Arcane Society, # 3) by Jayne Ann Krentz Second Sight (Arcane Society, # 1) by Amanda Quick The Third Circle (Arcane Society, #4) by Amanda Quick The Perfect Poison (Arcane Society, #6) by Amanda Quick

message 22: by Batsap (new)

Batsap | 117 comments Was buying my brother a couple of books in Waterstone's today and they had The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett on special offer, so I had to buy it.

message 23: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I visited two local ubs today and gave a good home to these...

Wages of Sin (Cin Craven, #1) by Jenna Maclaine Grave Sins (Cin Craven, #2) by Jenna Maclaine Captured by Moonlight (Moonlight Trilogy, #3) by Nancy Gideon Shadow Fall (Shadow Series, #2) by Erin Kellison Blood of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #2) by Diana Rowland Sins of the Flesh (Otherkin trilogy, #3) by Eve Silver Exposure (Last Chance Trilogy 3) by Dee Davis

message 24: by Michelle (last edited Oct 09, 2010 03:56PM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 510 comments I went to a monthly library sale today, and bought (some are duplicates that I'll probably post on paperback swap):

An Echo in the Bone (Outlander, #7) by Diana Gabaldon Zipporah, Wife of Moses A Novel (Canaan Trilogy) by Marek Halter The Land Where Blues Began by Alan Lomax Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho The Devil and Miss Prym by Paulo Coelho The Host by Stephenie Meyer Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1) by Sophie Kinsella One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter, #16) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Dream Warrior (Dark-Hunter, #17) (Dream-Hunter, #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon White Night (The Dresden Files, #9) by Jim Butcher Cursor's Fury (Codex Alera, #3) by Jim Butcher Shadow Touch (Dirk & Steele, #2) by Marjorie M. Liu The Fire King (Dirk & Steele, #9) by Marjorie M. Liu Dust A Richard Jury Mystery (Richard Jury Mysteries, #21) by Martha Grimes Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5) by Lisa Kleypas Paths Not Taken (Nightside, #5) by Simon R. Green Dead Man Rising (Dante Valentine, #2) by Lilith Saintcrow Full Bloom (Full Series, #5) by Janet Evanovich Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine Blood Dreams (Blood, #1 ) (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #10) by Kay Hooper This Scepter'd Isle (Doubled Edge, #1) by Mercedes Lackey Aerie (Dragon Jousters, #4) by Mercedes Lackey Ill Met by Moonlight (Doubled Edge, #2) by Mercedes Lackey When Darkness Falls (Obsidian, #3) by Mercedes Lackey The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance by Trisha Telep Born in Death (In Death, #23) by J.D. Robb Memory in Death (In Death, #22) by J.D. Robb Three in Death (In Death, #7.5, 12.5, 22.5) by J.D. Robb After Dark (Harmony, #1) by Jayne Castle Blood Red by Heather Graham Deadly Night (Flynn Brothers, #1) by Heather Graham On the Loose (Steele Street, #7) by Tara Janzen Ashes To Ashes (Blood Ties, #3) by Jennifer Armintrout The Vampire of New York by Lee Hunt The Count of Monte Cristo  by Alexandre Dumas Bleak House  by Charles Dickens Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra Dracula (Case Studies in Contemporary Criticism) by Bram Stoker Frankenstein by Mary Shelley Nightlife (Cal Leandros, #1) by Rob Thurman Derik's Bane (Berkley Sensation) by MaryJanice Davidson Dangerous Games (Riley Jenson Guardian, #4) by Keri Arthur Catspell by Colleen Shannon The Beloved by J.F. Gonzalez Changelings (The Twins of Petaybee, #1) by Anne McCaffrey Brother Odd (Odd Thomas, #3) by Dean Koontz The Scarletti Curse by Christine Feehan Windfall (Weather Warden, #4) by Rachel Caine Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell Dreams Made Flesh (The Black Jewels, #5) by Anne Bishop King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul, #3) by C.L. Wilson Blood Born (Vampire, #1) by Linda Howard The Undead Next Door (Love At Stake, #4) by Kerrelyn Sparks Secret Life of a Vampire (Love at Stake, #6) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Vampire and the Virgin (Love at Stake, #8) by Kerrelyn Sparks Winter Wonderland by Leigh Greenwood The Vampire's Bride (Atlantis, #4) by Gena Showalter Infamous by Suzanne Brockmann In the Name of the Vampire (Marquis de Sade) by Mary Ann Mitchell

message 25: by Sue (new)

Sue (suetinge) Barnes and Noble is having a huge sale - 75% of the bargain price of some of their books.

I got First Among Sequels (Thursday Next, #5) by Jasper Fforde and Another Thing to Fall (Tess Monaghan, #10) by Laura Lippman both in hardback for $3.21.

message 26: by Joseph (new)

Got a delivery from Amazon: The Poison Diaries (The Poison Diaries, #1) by Maryrose Wood Blindsided by Priscilla Cummings Other (Other, #1) by Karen Kincy The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June by Robin Benway

message 27: by Joseph (new)

Ok, my book buying binge has to stop for October with this last one I picked up from Borders with ANOTHER coupon: The Sleeping Beauty (Five Hundred Kingdoms, #5) by Mercedes Lackey . No more orders made, no more visits to the bookstores for the rest of the month for me.

message 28: by Valorie (new)

Valorie Stay strong Joseph! Fight the power!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

this is the only subject on goodreads that sends my computer into fits trying to load all the Oct. purchases you people make ! good thing I haven't listed mine...it makes me feel too guilty about the $$

message 30: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I found these on the library sale shelf....

Hunter's Prayer (Jill Kismet, #2) by Lilith Saintcrow Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville, #1) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Goes to Washington (Kitty Norville, #2) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Takes a Holiday (Kitty Norville, #3) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty and the Silver Bullet (Kitty Norville, #4) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand (Kitty Norville, #5) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Raises Hell (Kitty Norville, #6) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Goes to War (Kitty Norville, #8) by Carrie Vaughn

I received this from B&N.com today too...
No Mercy (Dark-Hunter, #19) (Were-Hunter, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 510 comments I bought a copy of Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms, #1) by Kristin Cashore from Amazon which arrived today. In addition, the ebay bug bit again, and I've bought quite a few books lately. I am so looking forward to a cold and rainy weekend!

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Just got back from Half Price and bought

Highland Velvet (Montgomery, #2) by Jude Deveraux A Knight in Shining Armor Saga Montgomery (Book 10) by Jude Deveraux Temptation by Jude Deveraux Antiques Flee Market (A Trash 'n' Treasures Mystery, #3) by Barbara Allan Aunt Dimity's Death (An Aunt Dimity Mystery, #1) by Nancy Atherton Catering to Nobody (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery, #1) by Diane Mott Davidson Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #1) by Joanne Fluke Antiques Roadkill (A Trash 'n' Treasures Mystery, #1) by Barbara Allan On What Grounds (Coffeehouse Mystery, #1) by Cleo Coyle Murder of a Barbie and Ken (A Scumble River Mystery, #5) by Denise Swanson

message 33: by Valorie (last edited Oct 14, 2010 11:50PM) (new)

Valorie I went to a ubs today and came home with...
No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld, #7) by Kelley Armstrong Wedding the Highlander (Highlander, #3) by Janet Chapman Deal With This (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #7) (Goddard Project Trilogy, #2) by Lucy Monroe Deep Breath (Smithson Group SG-5, #7) by Alison Kent Maximum Exposure by Alison Kent To the Brink (Bodyguard, #3) by Cindy Gerard

I also had a coupon to use at B&N and bought...
The Iron Duke (The Iron Seas, #1) by Meljean Brook

message 34: by Valorie (new)

Valorie Went to another ubs today and bought...

Killer Mousse (Della Cooks Mystery, #1) by Melinda Wells The Proof is in the Pudding (Della Cooks Mystery, #3) by Melinda Wells Dolled Up For Murder (Dolls to Die For, #1) by Deb Baker Goodbye, Dolly (Dolls to Die For, #2) by Deb Baker Working Stiff (Mattie Winston, #1) by Annelise Ryan Hanging by a Thread (A Needlecraft Mystery, #6) by Monica Ferris Chocolate Quake (A Culinary Mystery with Recipes, #4) by Nancy Fairbanks Holy Guacamole! (A Culinary Mystery with Recipes, #6) by Nancy Fairbanks Blue Moon (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #8) by Laurell K. Hamilton Obsidian Butterfly (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #9) by Laurell K. Hamilton The Killing Dance (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #6) by Laurell K. Hamilton Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #10) by Laurell K. Hamilton Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #13) by Laurell K. Hamilton

message 35: by Michelle (last edited Oct 16, 2010 01:23PM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 510 comments Between the ubs and a library sale today, I'm now the owner of:

Vivia by Tanith Lee Archangel (Samaria, #1) by Sharon Shinn The Husband by Dean Koontz Beyond the Dark (Includes Tales of the Demon World, #5; Breeds, #13) by Angela Knight Cybermancy (Webmage, #2) by Kelly McCullough Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley Noble House by James Clavell Turbulent Sea (Drake Sisters, #6) by Christine Feehan Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters, #5) by Christine Feehan Wild Heat (Hot Shots Men of Fire #1) by Bella Andre Hot as Sin (Hot Shots Men of Fire #2) by Bella Andre The Forbidden (Vampire Huntress Legend, #5) by L.A. Banks The Bitten (Vampire Huntress Legend, #4) by L.A. Banks Caleb (Shadow Wranglers, #1) by Sarah McCarty The Shadows (Vampire Huntress Legend, #11) by L.A. Banks The Damned (Vampire Huntress Legend, #6) by L.A. Banks Broken by Shiloh Walker The Stories of Eva Luna by Isabel Allende Survivor by J.F. Gonzalez The Phoenix Unchained (Obsidian Enduring Flame, #1) by Mercedes Lackey Daughter of the Blood (The Black Jewels, #1) by Anne Bishop Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman Feel the Heat (Black Ops, #4) by Cindy Gerard

I didn't plan of going the booksale, or the ubs today. I really thought I was done for this month.

message 36: by Joseph (new)

Michelle wrote: "I didn't plan of going the booksale, or the ubs today. I really thought I was done for this month."

That's the way it always works. You think you've escaped and then you get sucked back in. :-)

message 37: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (cattymccat) So, today I was given:

Reckless Abandon (Stone Barrington Series #10) by Stuart Woods Sister Water by Nancy Willard House of Smoke by J.F.F. Freedman Proof Positive by Phillip Margolin The Prince of Beverly Hills (Rick Barron, #1) by Stuart Woods Hornet Flight by Ken Follett The Harmony Arms by Ron Koertge Fat Boy Saves World by Ian Bone Congo by Michael Crichton

And a book called The Watch Cat by Mili Northrup that I can't find anywhere here.... Weird. :) Pretty good haul for free, huh?

message 38: by Sue (new)

Sue (suetinge) Free is great, Catherine!

I just got back from the FOL sale, where for $1.50 I got The Bourne Supremacy (Jason Bourne, #2) by Robert Ludlum The Pegasus Secret by Gregg Loomis Extreme Measures by Michael Palmer The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and Intervention by Robin Cook

message 39: by Joseph (new)

Got part of my order from Thriftbooks: The Fairy Godmother (Five Hundred Kingdoms, #1) by Mercedes Lackey Firebird (Fairy Tales, #1) by Mercedes Lackey One Good Knight (Five Hundred Kingdoms, #2) by Mercedes Lackey When Gods Die A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery (Sebastian St. Cyr, #2) by C.S. Harris

message 40: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (herbtiff) | 411 comments Only one so far this month. It is book 11 in a series I started many years ago...

Chris Heimerdinger Tennis Shoes Sorcerers and Seers (Tennis Shoes, #11) by Chris Heimerdinger

message 41: by Valorie (new)

Valorie Went by a ubs today and brought home....

The Beach Alibi (Smithson Group SG-5, #4) by Alison Kent The Bodyguard (Includes T-FLAC, #16) by Cherry Adair Black Magic (T-FLAC, #17) by Cherry Adair Dragon Heat (Dragon Series, #1) by Allyson James The Black Dragon (Dragon Series, #2) by Allyson James Unknown (Outcast Season, #2) by Rachel Caine Chains of Ice (The Chosen Ones, #3) by Christina Dodd

message 42: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 510 comments I had these on order from ebay and amazon's marketplace:
Black and White (The Icarus Project, #1) by Jackie Kessler Bloody Right (Brytewood, #3) by Georgia Evans

Library sale:
The Other Daughter by Lisa Gardner The Neighbor (Detective D.D. Warren, #3)  by Lisa Gardner Smitten by Janet Evanovich

message 43: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 510 comments Joseph wrote: "Michelle wrote: "I didn't plan of going the booksale, or the ubs today. I really thought I was done for this month."

That's the way it always works. You think you've escaped and then you get su..."

I know. I still have some books on order, but I'm moving next month, so I'm going to concentrate on packing more, and avoiding the ubs and library booksales :)

message 44: by Joseph (last edited Oct 20, 2010 04:11PM) (new)

Got my delivery from Bookdepository Where Serpents Sleep A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery (Sebastian St. Cyr, #4) by C.S. Harris and the rest of my Thriftbooks order What Remains of Heaven (Sebastian St. Cyr, #5) by C.S. Harris

message 46: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 510 comments Ashley wrote: "Here's all my book purchases so far this month

Borders:
Burned (House of Night, #7) by P.C. Cast The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, #4) by Melissa de la Cruz Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate

Library sale:
[bookcover:Unnatural Selection..."

Great haul Ashley!!!

Ashley ~twisted_illusions~ (twisted_illusions) | 28 comments Michelle wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Here's all my book purchases so far this month

Borders:
Burned (House of Night, #7) by P.C. Cast The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, #4) by Melissa de la Cruz Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate

Library sale:
[bookcove:Unnatural Selection...

Great haul Ashley!!! "

Thanks. I wasn't planning on getting that many books at the library sale but when I saw a box of Buffy and Angel books I got excited and just had to have them. Then I came across the Alias books and felt pretty much the same way.

Elise-Pinterest+Goodreads=The Perfect Book Boyfriend (eliselovesshinyandnew) | 15 comments She Wolf (True Mates, #1) by Teresa D'Amario Anchors Away- Shades of Gray by Shara Azod Mind Game (GhostWalkers, #2) by Christine Feehan Shadow Game (GhostWalkers, #1) by Christine Feehan . That's all so far for the month, however, I am about to download something tonight, I just haven't decided. The truth is, my
Amazon gift card is out of money, however, we have a walking program with Virgin Health Miles at work and I have $25.00 just waiting. Yup, I am walking for gift cards at this point. So sad LOL!!

message 49: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 510 comments Well, I went the ubs again. But I had some items to trade, and I swear the trade credit is less and less everytime. Today I bought:

If Looks Could Chill (Passion For Danger, #2) by Nina Bruhns A Kiss to Kill (Passion For Danger, #3) by Nina Bruhns Shanna by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss Sins of the Soul (Otherkin trilogy, #2) by Eve Silver Eternal Hunger (Mark of the Vampire #1) by Laura Wright Forced Mate by Rowena Cherry Out of the Darkness (Offspring, #2) by Jaime_Rush Touching Darkness (Offspring, #3) by Jaime_Rush

message 50: by LooLoo (last edited Oct 24, 2010 04:33PM) (new)

LooLoo Michelle wrote: "Well, I went the ubs again. But I had some items to trade, and I swear the trade credit is less and less everytime. Today I bought:

If Looks Could Chill (Passion For Danger, #2) by Nina Bruhns[bookcover:A Kiss to ..."

Michelle if it's McKay's you are talking about I know what you mean. I think they must be giving only 25% of their selling price in credit.

« previous 1