Linda Lael Miller Fan Group discussion

What are you reading Now? > New Reads that you have found

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 31 comments Mod
Tell us about what you are reading now. Even if it isn't LLM we want to hear about what you are reading and why you like it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I started reading her newest, Willow, and it seems like it is slow going for me. I don't know why because I usually rip through her books right away. I do like the two main characters, Willow and Gideon, also Devlin and Maria the housekeeper. I am up to the part where Willow is supposed to be packing to go live with Gideon. I personally didn't care for Norville and glad she didn't marry him.
Have you read this book yet?

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 31 comments Mod
I'm reading it right now. I will leave my thoughts about this one in the willow subject thread.

message 4: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 31 comments Mod
I have been reading the Janet Evanovich books about Stephanie Plum. She becomes a bounty hunter, though she doesn't know what she is doing and it is so funny I end up waking my husband out of a deep sleep while I read in bed at night.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Has anybody have or found any other good western authors besides Linda?

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan Peg wrote: "Has anybody have or found any other good western authors besides Linda?"

I really liked Jodi Thomas's Wife Lottery Series The Texan's Wager (Wife Lottery, #1) by Jodi Thomas When a Texan Gambles (Wife Lottery, #2) by Jodi Thomas A Texan's Luck (Wife Lottery, #3) by Jodi Thomas The Texan's Reward (Wife Lottery, #4) by Jodi Thomas

message 7: by Christine (Cagnes) (last edited Oct 04, 2010 08:44AM) (new)

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 4 comments Megan aka *Mheghan* wrote: "Peg wrote: "Has anybody have or found any other good western authors besides Linda?"

I really liked Jodi Thomas's Wife Lottery Series The Texan's Wager (Wife Lottery, #1) by Jodi ThomasComanche Moon (Comanche, #1) by Catherine Anderson Comanche Heart (Comanche, #2) by Catherine Anderson Indigo Blue (Comanche, #3) by Catherine Anderson Comanche Magic (Comanche, #4) by Catherine Anderson

message 8: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 31 comments Mod
Both of those are excellent. Some of my favorites! There is just something about a cowboy....

I live where there are a lot of real cowboy's but there isn't the romance to them that we see in books. sigh...