Linda Lael Miller Fan Group discussion

Hunky Hero's > List your Hero Here!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 31 comments Mod
Start a discussion here about a particular Hero that you love. Then we can discuss his qualities to our hearts content.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have to admit, after all the books I have read, I have to say that I love the men in the first three McKettrick series books. They seem to be not only handsome and hunky, but so protective and respectful to their women and other women around them. I really loved that. I have the entire series but even purchased the first three in hardcover; also have them in paperback. Great reading!

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 31 comments Mod
Totally agree there! I love the McKettrick brothers but I include Holt. He is kind of hot to me. Though I didn't like his book quite as much as the first three, I still enjoyed his story. (I had to know what happened to him too.)

I include Rowdy Rhodes (Yarbro) from A Wanted man in there too. I loved his story and his way with his soon to be wife Lark in the book. His little brother Gideon is pretty hot in his own right in his book.

I have to say that I pretty much fall in love with each of her male characters while I read their books, but your are right that the first three McKettrick books are the very favorites for me too.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I loved Holt in one of the Christmas books where he was with his daughter Lizzie and her train was recked and he and others came to save her and take her home. He was sooooo nice in that book. I didn't care for his book, which was No. 4; I just skimmed through it.
There is always something nice about all the men she writes about; she writes so much it's kinda hard to keep track!

message 5: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 31 comments Mod
There are quite a few. I really need to find a copy of that christmas book about Lizzy. I haven't read it yet and I have been wanting to for a while. I think I will have to find it on the internet.

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura (filoviridae) | 4 comments Wendy, Lizzie's story in A McKettrick Christmas will be rereleased along with A Creed Country Christmas in the anthology The Christmas Brides on October 26.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Wendy, that's it! Look at Laura's post. I was trying to think of the name of the book, The Christmas Brides, you can preorder it on amazon or barnes and noble. She put the two books together in one volumn. A McKettrick Christmas is about Lizzie and Holt; very good book.

message 8: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 31 comments Mod
WooHoo! I can't wait! I love her books and I really wanted to buy the Creed Country Christmas last year, but I never got around to it. Thanks you guys :)