Outlander Series discussion

Archived > Celticfest in Bethlehem, PA

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dolly (new)

Dolly Sullivan (dollymamma) | 31 comments I was at the Celticfest in Bethlehem, PA this weekend and it was amazing! Was anyone else from this group there? Lots of great shows, music, athletic events and men in Kilts!!!! My whole family (sisters, brothers, wives, husbands, kids and parents) 24 of us went for the weekend and can't wait to go back next year.

message 2: by Jacki Mohap (new)

Jacki Mohap (shereadinthesheshed) | 56 comments I live a block away but wasn't able to go because my boyfriend took me to a penn state game on Saturday and my family came to visit on Sunday...I'm so disappointed, I really wanted to go this year! Was it your first time? Bethlehem does another festival in August, Musikfest, which is a week long and there are always a ton of bands playing all around and food stands. Celtic Fest is much better, I wish they'd make it a week as well!

message 3: by Dolly (new)

Dolly Sullivan (dollymamma) | 31 comments Yes it was my first, but not my last! Having so much celtic in our blood it was a wonderful family outing. We stayed at the Hyatt and had dinner at the Bethlehem Brewery. My brother in law is Scottish so we made him eat haggis. The whole weekend was great! Can't wait to go again next year.