Teresa Medeiros Fans! discussion

General > What is your favorite Teresa Medeiros novel?

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 739 comments Mod
Hello! I like to know which books written by Teresa Medeiros do you like? My favorites so far are A Kiss to Remember (Fairleigh Sisters, #1) by Teresa Medeiros and Nobody's Darling by Teresa Medeiros .

message 3: by Ronyell (new)

I heard that Heather and Velvet was a good book Danielle! So, I might actually try it out someday!

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather | 23 comments Hmm, hard one but at least three are: Nobody's Darling, Touch of Enchantment and Charming the Prince..

message 5: by Ronyell (new)

I loved Nobody's Darling too Heather!! It was such a fantastic book!!!

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) My favourites so far are:

Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros After Midnight (Cabot, #1) by Teresa Medeiros The Vampire Who Loved Me (Cabot, #2) by Teresa Medeiros

message 7: by Ronyell (new)

I also loved Yours Until Dawn too Carol!! I thought it was a very heartwarming book!! Gabriel was such a great character!

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) Ronyell wrote: "I also loved Yours Until Dawn too Carol!! I thought it was a very heartwarming book!! Gabriel was such a great character!"

I'm quite fond of 'The Vampire Who Loved Me' as well. The hero, Julian Kane, is just delicious and Portia Cabot, the heroine, is no shrinking violet. It's a combination of romance and paranormal with lots of humour thrown in.

message 9: by Ronyell (new)

Carol wrote: "Ronyell wrote: "I also loved Yours Until Dawn too Carol!! I thought it was a very heartwarming book!! Gabriel was such a great character!"

I'm quite fond of 'The Vampire Who Loved Me' as well. The..."

I love paranormal books!! This series sounds interesting since I never knew that Teresa Medeiros could do paranormal romance!

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) Ronyell, I think these are the only paranormal books she's written. They are a bit tongue in cheek but there are some tense moments.

message 11: by Heather (new)

Heather | 23 comments Carol, have you tried Nobody's Darling? I highly recommed it!

message 12: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments I really liked A Whisper of Roses by Teresa Medeiros . Before I was acquainted with this author, the cover kind of threw me. I didn't think it would be good and I was surprised.

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather | 23 comments Hmm, I still have this one in my TBR pile but haven't touched it yet..

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) Heather wrote: "Carol, have you tried Nobody's Darling? I highly recommed it!"

Heather, no I haven't read any of her earlier books. Thanks, I will add that to my To Purchase List.

message 15: by Erin (new)

Erin H I loved Thief of Hearts by Teresa Medeiros because I loved the whole disguise plot. The heroine was one of my favorites and the story was just amazing!!

message 16: by Heather (new)

Heather | 23 comments OK, I'll find it in my ton of books ... I promise!

message 17: by Kit★ (last edited Dec 23, 2010 03:36PM) (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) I really liked Touch of Enchantment (Lennox Family Magic, #2) by Teresa Medeiros it was the first T.Medeiros I ever read, back in about 2000, and the one that set me to hunting down more of her work.
I think my favorite though would probably be The Bride and the Beast (Fairy Tales, #2) by Teresa Medeiros because I really liked the heroine and the hero in this one. I especially felt a kindred spirit in Gwen, and I loved how he thought she was beautiful even though everyone else said she was fat :)

message 18: by Ronyell (new)

I haven't read the Bride and the Beast yet Kit, but I heard that it was a great book!! :D

message 19: by Jewel (new)

Jewel | 4 comments Well, Nobody's Darling is my favorite.
But I have a soft spot for Charming the Prince because it was my first TM book.

message 20: by Ronyell (new)

I loved Nobody's Darling too Jewel! I also loved The Devil Wears Plaid, which I just recently read! I haven't read Charming the Prince yet, but I heard that it was great!

message 21: by Jewel (new)

Jewel | 4 comments Charming the Prince is a charming and funny book, u should read it.
I haven't read the Devil wears Plaid yet, but it's on my TBR.

message 22: by Ronyell (new)

Thanks Jewel!

message 23: by Ann (new)

Ann Noell (fantasyannie) My favorite is Charming the Prince (Fairy Tales, #1) by Teresa Medeiros

message 24: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore My first, and so far my favorite TM novel is After Midnight (Cabot, #1) by Teresa Medeiros .

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) ✿Michelle✿ wrote: "My first, and so far my favorite TM novel is After Midnight (Cabot, #1) by Teresa Medeiros."

Michelle, I enjoyed that book and also The Vampire Who Loved Me, Julian and Portia's story.

message 26: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore Carol wrote: "✿Michelle✿ wrote: "My first, and so far my favorite TM novel is After Midnight (Cabot, #1) by Teresa Medeiros."

Michelle, I enjoyed that book and also The Vampire Who Loved Me, Julian and Portia's story."

I loved The Vampire Who Loved Me (Cabot, #2) by Teresa Medeiros !! Now that I think about it, I'm not which book I love more.