Super Hero Land (role play) discussion

*Info Booth* > Ideas

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 379 comments Mod
Post any ideas or comments about the group here.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Yeah, I have a few ideas:

1. How about a really awesome website? I am a web designer as well as a graphics designer and a photographer. I'd be happy to use my "special powers" to help the group. :-))

2. As I have stated before, I'm a graphics designer, so I could design a new logo for this group.

If you need proof just ask Noah (Clubpenguinfreak). I designed his banner.

Further proof is my website: http://photonerdgirl.wordpress.com I used to blog about Harry Potter but it wasn't really my style (even though it was pretty popular).

Love this group! :-))

Sarah

message 3: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Good ideas but we already have a logo (on the description)

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Professionaly?

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Yes, but I work for free. :-)

Just let me know about the website... I specialize in WordPress. I can set up accounts for everyone if you do decide that you want me to do it. :D

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Kool. How old are you?

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) I prefer to keep that information to myself. Are you a moderator here?

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) No and bye 'cause I refuse to talk to peeps I dont know and who dont tell me basic stuff about them. *smiles friendly*

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) YAY!
Mine is 2 along with gold!
Im 18 years old and lovin college!

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) I remember. I had a crush on the most teased guy in the whole school.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) What he do?

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) OMG!

message 13: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

WOW!

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Hmm... Oooookay Hannah. My only thing is that even though you say you're 18, you could be 60. I just don't trust the Internet.

I am probably between the ages of yours and Sagewink.

message 15: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

BIG DIFFERENCE!

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Not really... But I'm closer to your age. I'm not sure when you were born but I'm either slightly older or younger than you.

message 17: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Im 13

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) But anyway what do you think about the website idea Everett?

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Yes I am quite close to your age.

message 20: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

cooooool! One question- will it have a domain name oor the www.EX.org.com

message 21: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

I didnt mean for that to be a link =0

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Uhhm... I may be able to set up a CO.CC link but I'm more fond of WordPress. If becomes something very epic or just a huge part of my life I might set up just a .com website in 2011 (because custom URL is $8 a year). :-)) unless, of course, you would be willing to set up the URL .com, paying the $8.

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Oh do you mean like the GoodReads group? No, I don't have the authority to override a GoodReads URL.

message 24: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

I would pay the 8 but I'm saving up for a new surfboard

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Yeah... Anyways what do you think?

message 26: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Good idea

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) I mean do you want me to do it?

message 28: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Sure go ahead!

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) 'Kay, I'll try to get on that ASAP. But first, do you have a desired title? Superhero Land or something?

message 30: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Ummmm I guess super hero land would be fine unless you have anymore suggestions

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Well I know there are villains too but... Destined for Power? Powerful Abilities? Land of the Superhuman? Powerful Superhuman Land? Endless possibilities. ;)

Do you want to create your WP account or do you want me to do it for you?

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) I still like Super Hero Land... maybe super human because of the villains...

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) I AM 18! I wouldn't lie about that and for proof LOOK AT MY AUTHOR"S PAGE!

If your 13 or 14, how can you do web sites "professionly"? I meant as a career.

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Don't question my abilities lady.

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) I'm not. I'm just saying that if you don't get paid, don't say that you do it "professionally" because it gives people the wrong idea.

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) So according to you just because someone doesn't charge for their services doesn't mean they're any good?

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) No.
It just means that you don't do it "professionally", but you can say that you are very good at it.
Do you understand the dif. now?

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Exactly my point! THank you Enna!

message 39: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

I made a website once- it's actually not that hard.

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) It doesn't matter whether or not I work professionally anymore because I am no longer working for you.

Sorry Noah.... I'll talk to you on The Potter Club later. :-)))

Good-bye,

Sarah

message 41: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"Jeez just sayin'"

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Gosh!
Cannt talk constructive critism.
Definatly younger aged like 13.
Oh. Everett I also designed on for my school.
It was a bit challenging.

message 43: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Ya but the program I used was easy.

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Kool!
I didn't use one.

message 45: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments I have made a Website. Everett showed me the program.

message 46: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

because Im cooler than u

message 47: by Noah (new)

Noah (noahlovesphillies) | 17 comments Everett (surfer boy) wrote: "Post any ideas or comments about the group here."

Evrett please remove the villian part because I have a Villian Group so I need all the villians to come with me.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) K.K. *follows her*

message 49: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

No way the villains and Heros r enemys and that's what's makes it fun! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!

message 50: by Noah (new)

Noah (noahlovesphillies) | 17 comments Everett (surfer boy) wrote: "No way the villains and Heros r enemys and that's what's makes it fun! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!"

But I mean that the villian group battles super heros group on this group.

« previous 1