Fans of Johanna Lindsey discussion

Group News > November Group Read

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lover of Romance (loverofromance) | 42 comments Mod
I thought it would be good that each month we as a group decided on a book to read from Johanna Lindsey, so I have set up a poll to decide what we should read!!! Any suggestion? Any prefeerences? And why?

message 2: by Jennifer (last edited Oct 03, 2010 03:56AM) (new)

Jennifer | 2 comments Renee, I just got her latest, That Perfect Someone, from my local library. I have until the 16th to finish it (not a problem). I just love the Mallorys. I may add it to my purchase list.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 15 comments I would love to read Tender Is the Storm by Johanna Lindsey alot of the older ones I cant remember..would love to re-read about these two characters..( and love the cover)

message 4: by Clysta (new)

Clysta (calisimancek) | 8 comments Sandi, I agree. Some of the older ones need to be revisited. I haven't read "Tender is the Storm" in a long time. I'll put my vote in for that one.

Elementswater13 What about reading the Malory series in order? We can start with Love Only once, then Tender Rebel and then Gentle rogue and so on....

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 15 comments That sounds like a good idea as well Elementswater13.
III have to dig up my "order of malorys as well as the other ones that were a "triolgy" or had the same chararcters in them.

message 7: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 23 comments I wouldn't mind reading Tender Is the Storm by Johanna Lindsey

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 15 comments Is there going to be a poll soon for the Nov read?
Is there going to be a read?

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 15 comments Oh I see there is..I didnt get it sent to me....

message 10: by Joann (new)

Joann Downie | 8 comments Sandi wrote: "Is there going to be a poll soon for the Nov read?
Is there going to be a read?"

Renee wrote: "I thought it would be good that each month we as a group decided on a book to read from Johanna Lindsey, so I have set up a poll to decide what we should read!!! Any suggestion? Any prefeerences? A..."

I would love to do a poll!

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 15 comments Joann go up top to the right where it says polls (under members) click on that & the nov poll is there but I dont think it was sent out to anyone. did anybody else get it?

@Joeera..if the poll dosent happen want to read Tender Is the Storm by Johanna Lindsey with me?

message 12: by Joann (new)

Joann Downie | 8 comments Thanks! I found it, I feel sheepish....LOL

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 15 comments Dont feel sheepish Joann...polls usually get sent out to you..did you get this one? I didnt.

message 14: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 23 comments That's sounds good sandi

message 15: by SmittenKitten (last edited Oct 25, 2010 09:45AM) (new)

SmittenKitten | 4 comments @Sandi & Joeera... I'm in for Tender Is the Storm, let me know if you guys decide to read it :)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 15 comments Ok..are you doing the Nov read in Pirate Romance group? we could do after that..or instead of or both!?

message 17: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 23 comments How about doing it after that

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 15 comments Yeah that sounds good Joeera..I know some of you can read 3 books at a time..I like to be "in" to one..unless Im on the treadmill...thats different..

message 19: by Lover of Romance (new)

Lover of Romance (loverofromance) | 42 comments Mod
Ok I know its like a week late lol but busy with work and other things, so because of the poll I have decided on the book for November to be Defy Not The Heart, so kick up your feet because this is sure going to be a enjoyable and fun read!!!